Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/19/23 Cross Platform Save: PC Prime Access Purchasers Live

2 hours ago, (XBOX)EntrTheLight said:

As an owner of an original Xbox One (almost 10 years old), I can say it has been a struggle keeping to the game as I find myself mostly on loading screens or alone or crashes to desktop.  It also makes games like duviri circuit difficult because of the timer.  Everyone gets tired of waiting and enters the portal before I'm done loading, so when I load in, the timer is already counting and ends up forcing me in with random stuff I had no time to collect.

I am in the exact situation as you. For years i have been sat here waiting. like 5 years back i bought a beefy PC, since then i've been waiting for cross-save.

Every update has resulted in me going into it with the impression of "This is really cool but i don't want to play with 3min loading screens and as low as 15fps in multiplayer"

Because warframe is one of my favorite games, i kept on playing. I didnt want to miss out. But story content like new war was a chore and kind of ruined it for me. Since like 6 months back, i've been playing on my old PC account from back in 2014. 

Really put into perspective of how much i lose enjoyment because i have to play on a original xbox one.

I beg. End this torment soon.

• Like 1

To add verification, if one were to purchase a qualifying prime-pack right now on PC, it does enable Cross-Save. I was likely going to buy Grendel Prime anyway, so I did it just a few minutes ago on my MR2 PC account from Aug 2014, and it enabled me to merge with my PS4 account from July 2014.
I wouldn't recommend doing this if you wouldn't otherwise have bought a prime pack, because you'll likely have access in the next few days anyway, but yeah, it's an option for those of us with patience/impulsivity issues. :P

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, CrimzinD a dit :

To add verification, if one were to purchase a qualifying prime-pack right now on PC, it does enable Cross-Save. I was likely to go to buy Grendel Prime anyway, so I did it just a few minutes ago on my MR2 PC account from Aug 2014, and it enabled me to merge with my PS4 account from July 2014.
I wouldn't recommend doing this if if if if you wouldn't have other bought a prime pack, you because'll likely have access in the next days anyway, but yeah, it's an option for those of us with patience/impulsivity issues. :P

Did you get the boosters transferred as well? (If you got the pack with them that is, was going to wait to buy the accessories until I merged but considering grabbing it early if this is the case.)

6 hours ago, Taynted said:

Did you get the boosters transferred as well? (If you got the pack with them that is, was going to wait to buy the accessories until I merged but considering grabbing it early if this is the case.)

DuMO28k.png

Yes.
I've mostly been tinkering with PC settings so far, but the only thing I've noticed that didn't transfer is color-palette favorites. I'm sure I'll find other things, though.
I was in one clan on the PC and another on PS4, I selected PS4 as my Primary, and it maintained that as my clan.

Edited by CrimzinD
Clarifying two different clans were involved.

I bought a Rhino Prime in pc time ago but my account don't be selected, its correcty this??

4 hours ago, Talnoxor said:

Any here can say me what happened? I see the last tweet and say any PC PLAYERS that buy a prime in the game have a opportunity, enter in my accounr and see this in warframe page, then to check my account and see this

they say if I buy a prime and my account have a prime in the account 

The first time I see my profile in warframe

https://ibb.co/xJ9Wt9M

The second time I see my profile in warframe

https://ibb.co/yfCDg6B

https://ibb.co/wSKXJK6

Edited by Talnoxor

il y a 1 minute, Talnoxor a dit :

I bought a Rhino Prime in pc time ago but my account don't be selected, its correcty this??

Prime RESURGENCE (that you most likely bought) is not the same as Prime ACCESS which it what was required to be let in.

3 minutes ago, Taynted said:

Prime RESURGENCE (that you most likely bought) is not the same as Prime ACCESS which it what was required to be let in.

Ok, my prime was a vault prime, and was before 2020, it's correct this?

Edited by Talnoxor

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Are you certain it was prime access and not resurgence/prime vault.  

Chroma Prime access was in 2018.

Vault and prime access are not the same for this round of cross?

Edited by Talnoxor

2 hours ago, Letter13 said:

This phase is only for people who previously purchased any Prime Access pack on PC.

...except that's not what their announcement Twitter post says. It reads:

The next wave of Cross Platform Save is now open! PC players who have purchased Prime Access can now attempt to Link or Merge their accounts.

2 hours ago, TiberusVI said:

So they went with the largest potential group in the WF community? PC players with prime access (EVER)

If they had done 2013 non founders that would have been fine, atleast wed have a structure in mind. "Oh, cool their going year by year on the drip as they try and make it larger pools."

Not just "Oh so if you've EVER bought prime access on pc, you can cross save. So why cant consoles get in on that?"

You do understand that all PC and console prime access is MORE than just PC prime access, yes?

oh wonderful pay to play aspect of Tencent...

been looking forward to being able to merge my accounts since the update and a week later still no bloody cross save merge for non-founder, non prime access players..

way to stick it to the little players. Even though your revenue comes from the many little players who buy plat.

23分钟前 , (XBOX)drakolich21 说:

You do understand that all PC and console prime access is MORE than just PC prime access, yes?

But I purchased Prime Access on Switch and it’s more than one issue, but it’s not cross-platform. Doesn’t this mean that only PC has access?

Edited by (NSW)XianYuCHY

I guess this will be a big thing to ask. For anyone who has merged two accounts with a lot of progress on all accounts, what would happen to any duplicate items such as warframes or weapons? Are some of us now going to have extra copies of them, are they going to be turned back into resources to be used for more gear, or are they just going to be limboed into the abyss?

1 minute ago, gamer9537 said:

I guess this will be a big thing to ask. For anyone who has merged two accounts with a lot of progress on all accounts, what would happen to any duplicate items such as warframes or weapons? Are some of us now going to have extra copies of them, are they going to be turned back into resources to be used for more gear, or are they just going to be limboed into the abyss?

They will be part of your inventory and including slots. Just sort through them to sell dupes after merging.

Merged account experience so far:
- Merged my PS4 account in
- Works perfectly fine
- Got all of my loot and warframes
- Multiple copies of primes, oops
- Got MR XP and have to do all tests for met mastery ranks, I am at MR 20 rn with 1,305,324 mastery
- Open world rank doesn't seem to have came over from console afaik

This process was really simple and easy to understand, if you have an issues, Warframe's FAQ and instructions have been very clear, just be patient.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)SHARKTHELEGEND7 said:

i paid a long time ago for hydriod prime access and cant access crosssave am i doing something wrong or was it shut down

by the way i brought it after xmas it was a good present cuz i was new to the game helped me clear the star chart

but seriusly i brought prime access its been confusing to say the least

PC Prime Access, not Console.

17 minutes ago, gamer9537 said:

I just have like 4 excaliburs and a dream now LMAO

• Like 1