The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.4

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, Badoxa said:

you didnt fix glaives+´secondary yet

Luckily this is a known issue on their laughably small know issues thread. Still waiting on a fix for this as well as this has major gameplay implications as it can soft-lock you with you being unable to throw bait using alt-fire if you are only holding a Glaive.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Melee Influence spreading status effects applied to invulnerable enemies. 

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mocking/Scathing Whispers becoming invulnerable if affected by Cold procs during certain points of the fight. 

On the topic of invulnerable enemies and Cold status proc. If the enemy is invulnerable they should also be immune to CC/Slow/Stuns etc. We know you have the tech for this given you tried to implement this as a fix for Thrax enemies units breaking the game. Please Implement it permanently for all enemies in their invuln state.

This is a problem with many boss-fights and enemies in the game and just serves as a self-griefing measure and nothing more.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Severed Warden

While the Severed Warden is great for emphasizing "shoot the medic" and weakpoint targeting, its excessive turning heavily negates that. Can their turning speed be reduced in the likely scenario the Warden is reacting to multiple targets?

Also, while using Necramechs, some Archgun Alt-Fire functionality will be completely lost (Mausolon, Cortege, Morgha). Can this be addressed?

• Like 2

What's with Topaz Shards after all?

Release patch notes: Increase Secondary Critical Chance by 1% (Tauforged: 1.5%) every time you kill an enemy affected by Heat Damage. Max 50% (Tauforged: 75%). 
Helminth: same thing, even now.
Buff icon: affected by Heat Status.

So, which one is true in the end?  
image.pngimage.png

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Syntactycal82 said:

I have  been wondering this. Is this a known issue? I thought I just had some key bind issue or didn't know the key bind to remote detonate the glaive when dual wielding....

Yes, it's a known issue, they said it above

Topaz shards are still not stacking crit chance correctly. I have a regular and a tauforged topaz shard equiped, so I should be accumulating 2.5% crit chance per enemy killed with a heat status. Using an ignis modded for only heat damage and over 95% status chance, it is virtually impossible for me to kill level 195 chargers without applying heat to them. On killing 20 of these chargers I would expect to have 50% crit chance if I get 2.5% for each kill. Instead I accumulate a measly 7%. This needs to be fixed.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Megazawr said:

Yes, it's a known issue, they said it above

Ohh I think were talking about different things... Are you (and they) talking about using the secondary weapon alt fire while dual wielding? I'm talking about throwing the glaive and making it explode with my heavy attack button not working when also holding a pistol...

1 minute ago, Syntactycal82 said:

Ohh I think were talking about different things... Are you (and they) talking about using the secondary weapon alt fire while dual wielding? I'm talking about throwing the glaive and making it explode with my heavy attack button not working when also holding a pistol...

Glaive + Pistol Dual Wielding prevents use of Alt Fire 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1374373-whispers-in-the-walls-known-issues-thread/

28 minutes ago, Quintinw said:

So uh, Steel Path Netracell?

So we can use a fraction of the powercreep you've given us over the years?

Is there any plan to bring this back in any capacity. It was insanely fun and I'm super sad I can't play it anymore 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

does this also fix acolytes not spawning more than 3 times in alchemy?

It does not -- it is on our radar, but unfortunately did not make it in time. Added to known issues!

51 minutes ago, Count-Dracula said:

Ty for hotfix! But where is Tombstone Glaukus of Sevagoth Deluxe? And where is decorate tombstone like what you said from devestream? Pls fixed them! Thank you!

Couldn't fix it in time for today's hotfix but I can confirm this bug is on our radar for 2024. Added to known issues list!

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This is a known issue, we tried to get it in for the end of the year but we couldn't manage it. I'll add it to Known Issues vis, we'll look at it for 2024. :) 

If you could, please check out this issue. Thanks.

Edited by Slaytanic93
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Couldn't fix it in time for today's hotfix but I can confirm this bug is on our radar for 2024. Added to known issues list!

Appreciate the hard work the team has done thus far, thank you for confirming it is on your radar! Will the other issues with the skin be fixed, such as the Glaukus Shoulder taking no energy colors, as well as the energy channels for the skin having a white energy channel that is not color-able at all? I hope you and the team have a good holiday break!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the description in the confirmation window of Archon Shard Coalescent Fusion to indicate it is a permanent action. Players will now be prompted to type “Confirm” to complete the fusion.

• “Archon Shard fusion is permanent. This action cannot be undone. Type CONFIRM to confirm.”

Why?

Have you maybe considered from all the feedback that maybe it just shouldn't be permanent?

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 9

hace 57 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • Fixed Topaz Archon Shard Secondary Crit buff not functioning as intended. Also fixed the Tauforged variant being capped at 50% instead of the 75%.
  • Fixed Topaz Archon Shard bonuses being capped at the value of 1 Shard regardless if multiple Shards were embedded. 
    • Now if you have 5 Topaz Shards embedded, your Secondary Crit Chance would be capped at 250% instead of only 50% before, as an example.

I've worked it out, and it seems to work as the nightwave challenges do - that is, that it procs on killing someone with heat damage period. I've also worked out a sorta 3 seconds ish? Cooldown on getting a new stack of the buff, using Sanctuary onslaught for killing as many enemies as fast as possible.

Also the gain speed is not affected by several archon shards installed. Having several Topaz shards with the same buff only increases the cap, *not* the amount you get on kill, which is a bit odd, since as per your example, with 5 Topaz Shards embedded, it'd take killing 250 enemies with no tauforged, and 166 enemies with a tauforged . . . Which would be okay, if it didn't have an internal cooldown that meant that only one out of four kills or so gives you the buff, depending on your KPM and if you do it on large AOEs like a Catabolyst nuke or consistent, stable killing like Regulators or a Knell Prime.

I'm rambling, I'm mostly meaning to ask if there's an intentional internal cooldown, if the fact that having several of them doesn't stack the gain on kill is intentional, and/or if it's going to be fixed/changed in the future.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Glad to see its on the known issues list. I don't mean to pile on stuff but, does the team know about the issue with that skin not properly coloring in certain areas? 

It's best seen in this thread but its seriously frustrating not being able to color it properly. Just hoping that the team knows about this.

• Like 1

Whisper is anythign but fixed. Just had a host migration after killing both fragmented boss and angel and while killing whisper bounty. It never spawns a waypoint for the tome you are supposed to destroy. And without the bounty you can't extract and the whole mission time is wasted. Again.

Edited by snow0815
  • Like 1