Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.6

[DE]Megan

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.6

Cross Platform Save Fixes:

• Fixed the inability to Merge your Console account if you had to make a new PC Account after the November 24th cut-off date in order to Merge.

• If you encountered the issue and did not link the accounts, the website should now say the accounts will be merged

• If you encountered the issue and did link the accounts, please contact support

• Fixed some Merged accounts not getting various Quest inboxes which resulted in an inability to start the Quests.

• Fixed Helminth abilities from the merged account being unlocked on the Primary Account. Helminth abilities are determined by the chosen Primary Account.

• Like 32

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Helminth abilities from the merged account being unlocked on the Primary Account. Helminth abilities are determined by the chosen Primary Account.

Speaking of helminth abilities, it is possible to finally get a fix where we can put the same helminth ability on two different loadouts on the same frame except they are overriding different abilities?

• Like 7

Bring back topaz 375% flat red crits

1. They shouldn't, completely breaks the reason archon shards exist, they meant for nice little additions to warframe builds or to reach some break points, not to completely make any weapon so overpowered

2. DE don't owe you anything, if that is how they want their game played, that is how they are going to make their game.

Edited by Aer_Wolf
  • Like 13

12 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

FR. People are silly if they thought that that was intended. 

Some of the greatest things are happy accidents

coptering, "to the moon" enemy blast off

I still want one of those distorted kubrows that looked like cubist art lol

i've never used an archon shard nor will I but i dont see the issue, the enemies are just going to get more spongy after the "max damage, oh know i'm bored people" attain it. If people want to climb that hill, more power to em lol.

• Like 1

28 минут назад, ShogunGunshow сказал:

FR. People are silly if they thought that that was intended. 

Oh look paladins talking how they are furiously protecting the game balance whwn power creep in warframe goes that high that everyone cap farm lvl cap enemies witout any rivens on daily and the when incarnons just cleaning ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING go to the chirch saint father and talk to them how you all protecting thing which is already broken.

• Like 2

Topaz shield regen is currently working with blast damage and not just blast status effects. Would be really important to not leave this bugged so people aren't mistakenly investing in something that won't be worth it when fixed as it currently works on Octavia's mallet even though that doesn't procc blast status but deals blast damage

27 minutes ago, DarknessNightshade said:

Are there any plans to fix the authentication bug for Nintendo Switch before the holidays?

I get DE staff are working hard in the background on their last days of work but it's affecting more than a small group of players.

I made a bug report in the appropriate subforum as well as the solutions I've tried. 

I've seen people in the forum after the patch able to merge, and I can only assume that they've been logged into the website since before Whispers of The Walls removed the authentication.

• Like 2

I was hoping that you would fix a little more in this hotfix, since there are problems that are now quite strongly affecting them and they have not yet been fixed.

1 - a strong decrease in FPS at the host when the operator shoots at the angel of the abyss in the operation.

2 - the problem with The Fragmented head hitbox, sometimes when shooting and hitting the top of The Fragmented, a hit to the head is not counted at all.

3 - for some reason, when equipping a glaive + any one-handed secondary weapon, when throwing a glaive to detonate it, you need to press the detonate button twice, this makes it very difficult to use Tennokai mods.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, -4-lexatrop said:

Oh look paladins talking how they are furiously protecting the game balance whwn power creep in warframe goes that high that everyone cap farm lvl cap enemies witout any rivens on daily and the when incarnons just cleaning ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING go to the chirch saint father and talk to them how you all protecting thing which is already broken.

All the keyboard slamming in the world isn't going to change the fact that you're wrong, and I'm right. Flat crit is a limited stat for a reason. You're getting upset that you can't equip some shards that would give you an effect ACTUALLY LITERALLY OVER 8x STRONGER THAN ARCANE AVENGER.

You are being fundamentally unserious. There's power creep, and then there's just stupidity. What you're arguing for would unambiguously be the latter.

• Like 5