Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd Like to Buy Warframe Weapon Replicas

Hey DE, y'know that full size Arca Plasmor you have - so it's pretty sweet.

I don't suppose you know any people who make custom weapons that might be interested in making life-size replicas? I'd like a an Innodem or Edun or Tatsu to hang over my Klingon Bat Leth, or maybe you yourselves could arrange some such "merch" store? Argo and Vel is also incredibly beautifully designed, and the Gram Prime for being iconic, but with Day of the Dead skin. Redeemer Prime, Vastilok, Sigma & Octantis and Telos Boltace also catch my eye.

We nerds up in here, fill our walls with only epic nerd things.

😎

• Like 4

2 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

The life-size Arca Plasmor was made by a member of the community and given to DE at Tennocon.
Sadly I don't remember his name/account. lmao. But, I know he's made other guns from Warframe.

WidescreenJohn.

• Like 2

With most melee you could likely get away fairly cheap if you knew a good carpenter. Which would also give you good weight to the weapons. And with ranged weapons I think the same could be achieved cheaply while looking realistic by mixing wood and plastic piping.

My dad made a wall cabinet for my brother back in the 90's, and my brother wanted it to look like it had polished onyx or marbel doors. Well obviously it wasnt realistic to make 2 onyx or marble slab doors at a size of 1.5x1.0m each, so he made wooden doors and painted them to look like polished stone. And at the place he worked back then they used to make custom table top chandeliers that looked like beaten tin and copper while really just being wood carved and painted/varnished in a certain way.

I rather have warframe action figures. With lots of articulations. 8 inches seems good. Got to have those guns to accessorize.

I'm pretty sure some cosplayers have made weapons before.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ominumi said:

I rather have warframe action figures.

As someone who used to play with action figures, one of the things I find oddly pleasant about Warframes are how much they feel like action figures.  Something about the materials and textures just gives them this chunky plastic feel that's reminiscent of those toys I used to play with...only now I can play with them in the context of a video game, and they can move in ways that my physical toys never could.  The older Warframes with simpler aesthetics (Ash, Rhino, Ember, etc) feel like basic figures from the toy aisle, while fancier frames feel closer to higher end figures that are more intended for display than play.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ominumi said:

I rather have warframe action figures. With lots of articulations. 8 inches seems good. Got to have those guns to accessorize.

I'm pretty sure some cosplayers have made weapons before.

I've been asking for action figures for years. The statues are cool, but it's not the same. 

21 hours ago, Raarsi said:

Imagine trying to get through security with with an Arca Plasmor replica.  I sure couldn't.

I'd just say "it's a toy space ship sir!" and then show them a screenshot of a corpus ship fleet viewed from the Orbiter. Same would go for the Opticor.