Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Delete

-Minibeave-

4 minutes ago, -Minibeave- said:

Okay. To start? The mission with Teshin?

You can get stuck at the bottom, with ZERO #*!%ing ways to get back up. I've been down there for 15 minutes, trying to get back up, or die to sentients, but I killed them before I dropped, so I'm just #*!%ing stuck down there.

DE. I come to warframe, TO PLAY IN MY WARFRAME.

Stop forcing all these extra bullS#&$ down our throats for content. I thought you guys figured out ages ago that we all hated archwing. So you guys thought Railjacks would be a good idea, and then Necromechs.

#*!%ing. Stop.

I don't want to Be a grineer, I don't want to be a corpus, I don't want to be teshin (who can't #*!%ing bullet jump btw, thanks DE for trapping me in a #*!%ING PIT).

I'm so #*!%ing livid right now.

The Corpus "puzzles" with the moa and shield osprey has zero explainations. I shouldn't have to #*!%ing google how to progress in a mission that has no information about this character I just suddenly am.

I can't pretend that I love the non-frame content, but I will say that I'm pretty sure Teshin has some sort of glaive toss thing where he can pull himself to the glaive.  It's been a long time since I did that quest though, so I may be misremembering it.  In any event, no, I won't be replaying it.  The insta-fail stealth sections are not my idea of a good time.

Here's a reddit post that might help you.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

I can't pretend that I love the non-frame content, but I will say that I'm pretty sure Teshin has some sort of glaive toss thing where he can pull himself to the glaive.  It's been a long time since I did that quest though, so I may be misremembering it.  In any event, no, I won't be replaying it.  The insta-fail stealth sections are not my idea of a good time.

Here's a reddit post that might help you.

Yes. Teshin has a move that allows him to teleport to his Orvius. There is a tutorial mid-mission as well explaining this.

Here's also a wiki link with a short and to the point explanation of Teshin's gameplay : should be enough to complete his mission.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Teshin?so=search#Gameplay

• Teshin can throw Orvius Orvius with the primary fire button to stun enemies. He can then lasso onto it and make long jumps with Alternate Fire.

Edited by LascarCapable
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, -Minibeave- said:

with ZERO #*!%ing ways to get back up.

Doesn't Teshin have some grapple to his Orvius Glaive?
The momentum for that works kinda like Valkyr's ripline if that helps.

Granted, I find that mechanic kinda fun in it's own way.

39 minutes ago, -Minibeave- said:

DE. I come to warframe, TO PLAY IN MY WARFRAME.

Yeah, see... here's the logic behind this:

If I were DE? I'd make players hop out of their Warframe too.
They're so ungodly powerful that there is no feasible way to make a decent story with them involved.

Like, how do you make dramatic tension in any form when you have Revenant "Mesmer Skin" Prime who not only denies damage, but throws it back to it's source?
It's like playing Final Fantasy, except you're max level from the start of the game to very end.
You have nothing that can stand in your way, so you follow the breadcrumb trail of useless NPC dialogue that fails to engage the player since there's nothing to do beyond that.

I get your frustrated with the mechanics (and your seemingly inept use of them if I may be so bold) but there are reasons for it being like this.

Don't get me wrong though, not all of those reasons are good ones-- but they do exist with some form of logic behind them.
Personally, I think the Necramech requirement is silly considering how little of it is used and how much of a cakewalk that section is anyway.
... yet the Paracesis- a weapon with title of "THE SENTIENT SLAYER", given to you by Ballin' Ballas himself- is automatically equipped onto you temporarily so you don't have to craft it.

48 minutes ago, -Minibeave- said:

The Corpus "puzzles" with the moa and shield osprey has zero explainations.

To be fair, there is sections with on-screen prompts that tell you how these proxies can be used to your advantage.

• The Breacher MOA being mostly expendable, it's self-destructs on obstacles or access areas you can't normally traverse.
  • The Shield Osprey is designed to delay incoming damage, be it for yourself or one of your proxies. (Usually used in tandem with the Breacher MOA.)
  • The Striker MOA adds extra offense, allowing to take down targets that the Breacher MOA can't reach.

The pieces were displayed, they were given a quick demonstration and than given to you.
It is up to you to find out where they go and how they go.

I know DE is pretty garbage at explaining basic information, but I'll give them credit where it's due-- they DID explain the bits you need here.
Albeit to a degree where the player has to connect the dots on their own.
... buuuuut than again, we are talking Warframe Players in 2024.
No matter how easy they make the game, there's always someone who can't reach the lowest possible bar.

• Like 2

I for one loved the character segments in new war. Buuuut it did kinda feel like a waste of development time to me.
Veso's puzzles were mostly intuitive aside from the boss at the end. I needed to look up that you had to use the shield drone to protect the bomb drone long enough to reach the boss and detonate itself. Intuitive in hindsight. But in the moment I just wasn't getting it, and I tend to be extremely good at puzzles.
Kahls segment of the quest was rather short and unobtrusive I thought.
Teshins... well all you had to do was pay attention to the on-screen prompts... But I'll grant it was a bit more challenging.

I also, personally, love arcwing and railjack. The main reason most people hate them is cus the devs just, refused to expand on them more. Ironically DE taking the "more warframe, less railjack" complainers to heart, resulted in railjack being made worse with the garbage timer side-objectives in corpus railjack, corpus railjack mostly just being a scenic-rout to normal star chart missions, and the complete removal of railjack-only grineer nodes. Necramechs need some serious refinement of their movement, and an actual reason to exist... I did use my voidrig to help in the fight with the fragmented one. But that's a one-off optional challenge boss.

I also think Duviri is worse off with the annoying time-guzzling warframe undercroft objectives that just rehash mission types we've all done half a million times, than it would be without them. Love the maps, but every time defense, excavation, or survival pops up I wanna swan-dive off the side of the island.

So, some people hate this stuff. Some people love it. Can't please everyone.

Side note: You can get banned for swearing like that. Even tho the site auto-censors it. Even censored swearing is against the community guidelines, and if someone decided to report you you'd get a strike for it. I know because it's happened to me.
So, as stupid as I think that rule is, cool it with that. For your own sanity. I have this permanent infuriating "inappropriate language" strike on the side of my profile that pisses me off every time I look at it. I was hoping it'd just disappear when the strike expired but it doesn't. It just sits there taunting me about that infuriatingly arbitrary and hypocritical rule, and how some jaded prick reported me for it cus they disagreed with what I was saying. Probably because they had the same thing happen to them.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 2

thought to pop in and offer help but after reading the rant and seeing that he was already told how to get out of the pit I pass.

I am not among the fastest players here but i managed the event and it did take time. I think I fall somewhere in the middle. The event demands that we listen to the dialogue for clues instructions and use our knowledge of the game to get thru. 

the event was not perfect and many of us had moments of pain but demanding DE change everything just to satisfy one player and not all players is a bit lame.

• Like 1