Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Update 35.5: Dante Unbound

[DE]Megan

Umbra should have innate option to swap between umbra and standard Excalibur passive, not waste a mod slot for it.
Or like make it part of umbral set, as strong as Umbral Intensify and incompatible with Umbral Intensify, so you put one or other.

Edited by Zentwo
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

I use and always have used GeForce while playing this game, and I'm not banned. Not to mention that GeForce is the majority of the gaming market, yet there's no widespread outrage about unjust bans because of it (aka nobody is being banned for using it). Sounds like you're leaving out some critical information, which implies you were cheating and are trying to play the victim as cheaters do.

1. I never use GeForce for Warframe
2. Simple google search of "NVIDIA GeForce Warframe Bans" will have some people confirming that there was indeed an issue with it and was removed. 
3. Here is a screenshot of my NVIDIA GeForce Games, with Warframe already since been removed. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/itIo2WQ

Do please tell me why it isn't in my games library, when I already have it actively open and playing perfectly fine, because it should be here. And no, I did not remove it. 

Not to mention Ban Evasion is a serious offense, pretty messed up to accuse a player like that. Just had to blow a simple question out of proportions.

Edited by Halo
  • Like 1

New Augments are kinda Bruhh
Yareli could win DR with Merulina too
Lavos can disable your passive and we can use Energy for spamming skills
Loki are broken 
Citrine maybe can gain CC after a time hitting a crystal 
0  Caliban augments and a trash Umbra Augment... Nice!!! 

Nerfing Nourish are acceptable but what about a buff another's helminth skills to make more usable on more builds and remove Nourish Crown?
F to Eclipse 

• Like 1

Lots of excellent fixes and QOL in this one, especially for Duviri. Props on all the hard work.

I noticed Incarnon timers were added for Melee weapons in this update. Would something similar be possible for Tennokai Opportunity windows? Right now, it's a bit difficult to judge how to best use the hits if you don't immediately have an enemy to swing it on, and I often lose my combo while trying to hit a target. It gets even worse to judge if you switch between Opportunity's Reach.

Lots of great changes and exciting new features.

I was hoping to see more progress on revamping the remaining UI screens. The venture into revamping UI began over five years ago it feels like. Can we expect to get the rest of the screens updated by end of 2024 or 2025? Foundry, arsenal, mod, companion, profile, and codex all still need to be revamped. These are some of the most important screens in the game and see a lot of traffic. It would be great for them to get cleaned up and be cohesive with the rest of the game. Keep improving and refining the game! Thanks for all you guys do.

Great update! However, i noticed that the enemy who is the target of the new Loki augment shoots you even if you're invis, also, in dual wielding the secondary incarnon progress bar doesn't show

Edited by Darkness443

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Customization For Warframes With Invisibility Abilities

Warframes now have Invisibility customization - no longer will you have to be strictly transparent! 

Warframes with Invisibility abilities (Loki, Ivara, Ash, Octavia, and Voruna) will now find customization options in the Arsenal under Appearance > Attachments > Auxiliary Attachments. 

Instead of Invisibility being completely see-through, players can customize it from being more translucent/semi-transparent to non-transparency with an Energy glow gleaming from your character

Nice, now you can do something similar to xaku?

• Like 1

Ok, but the update messed up with energy colors. Black+red, for an example, isn't dark anymore, it's pink. PINK. "Smoke" palette became absolutely useless.

Edit 3: energy colors are normal again.

Edited by Omegael
new info on the subject
  • Like 2

Chromas Guardian armour doesnt work with his effigy.
Not only is this very much unexpected behavior, it also ruins the consistency of the mod, would be great if this got fixed unlike previous issues with the frame <.<

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Halo said:

Simple google search of "NVIDIA GeForce Warframe Bans" will have some people confirming that there was indeed an issue with it and was removed. 

The only thing I saw when I looked was one dude on a reddit post claiming this - all the other entries are related to GeForce Now, which is a game streaming service (it has its own issues with IP lockouts, but these are not account bans) and is unrelated to GeForce Experience (or the NVIDIA App, which replaces GFE) overwriting settings. I would not use GFE to apply "optimal settings" to a game while in it, though it should apply these at the driver level, since I can't imagine any game at all would like you configuring things for it on the fly like that. I would just use the in-game settings provided, it was probably removed for this very reason (though you can always manually add any program back).

Side note: GFE / Nvidia App's filters still function just fine, not that I use them for this game since the visuals already look perfectly fine IMO.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Customization For Warframes With Invisibility Abilities

Warframes now have Invisibility customization - no longer will you have to be strictly transparent! 

Warframes with Invisibility abilities (Loki, Ivara, Ash, Octavia, and Voruna) will now find customization options in the Arsenal under Appearance > Attachments > Auxiliary Attachments. 

Instead of Invisibility being completely see-through, players can customize it from being more translucent/semi-transparent to non-transparency with an Energy glow gleaming from your character. 

please add one for ivara prime to make her have regular invisibility instead of her galaxy thing, its very annoying, and is the only reason i use her regular version instead of her prime

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Naroxas44 said:

The only thing I saw when I looked was one dude on a reddit post claiming this - all the other entries are related to GeForce Now, which is a game streaming service (it has its own issues with IP lockouts, but these are not account bans) and is unrelated to GeForce Experience (or the NVIDIA App, which replaces GFE) overwriting settings. I would not use GFE to apply "optimal settings" to a game while in it, though it should apply these at the driver level, since I can't imagine any game at all would like you configuring things for it on the fly like that. I would just use the in-game settings provided, it was probably removed for this very reason (though you can always manually add any program back).

Side note: GFE / Nvidia App's filters still function just fine, not that I use them for this game since the visuals already look perfectly fine IMO.

Yup, I mostly have it installed for "just in case" reasons for about 1-2 games. 

Other than that, never really touch it. 

I normally read these exhaustive lists.. (kudos to all the hard work from the team)

But usually they have no real impact, as an Ash main it is nice that something in these effects my character for once. As now I can actually see them, so random and nice change there.

My biggest concerns really is being able to disable the lighting features that were changed/is there a toggle option somewhere? I play on a projector and have spent a lot of time combating the lighting issues, do not look forward to doing it again. I've tolerated the newer maps being hard to look at times, but now that I understand its this new lighting thing would be nice just to have a toggle! (Can confirm Smoke palette is useless now, seeing how its 3 out of the 5 colors/shades I use, kinda frustrating. I had to wear pink for work, would rather not be a part of the Hart Foundation in Warframe.)

Either way someday I'll be able to enjoy one of these nice rework posts on frames I like & happy to see you guys are doing your best to fix things. Cheers on the 11 year. 

Edited by TheVoyant
Supporting Color/Lighting Issue

Ah, cool. Great. More lighting changes.

Instead of me being able to enjoy this update?
I'm now frustrated and annoyed that the colors I meticulously picked, in a place with proper lighting to be easy on the eyes?
Gone, instead replaced with extreme contrasting shadows (that I can't turn off), completely random saturation values based on my Syandana.
And more!

Say, I wanna ask a question: What colors are my Loki in this picture?

image.png?ex=6616ef4b&is=66047a4b&hm=450

If you said "Black with Red and White accents, Gold trim. White+Orange Energy", you're wrong. 100% opposite of right, 1000% wrong.

My actual colors look like...

Spoiler

THIS.

image.png?ex=6616efaf&is=66047aaf&hm=e1c

Along with Black+Orange Energy!

image.png?ex=6616efeb&is=66047aeb&hm=09b

Bonus points because my Syandana- regardless of the lighting ACTUALLY stays as I set it!

DE, I get it. Soulframe is sooooo big of a project.
I'm one of the playtesters on it, so I can't say much on that specifically.

... but can we PLEASE just stop touching the lighting engine in Warframe?
They are NOT the same game. They are- by your words- two wildly different games for wildly different playstyles and wildly different players.
Not everything in Warframe has to be so detailed that you can the neutrons struggling to escape the source code!

Please tell me this will be fixed by tomorrow.
The lighting is an eyesore, literally. It is physically being more of a strain.
It's bad enough the game has flashbangs of particles going off every second, I built my fashion to be nice on the eyes for a reason.

• Like 8

Hullo,

Much love and thank yall for bringin us new content.
BUT
Yall broke Saryn's toxic lash, it's like 0% status chance and when it does work it only affects 1 pellet of multishot, and for aoe it only affects one enemy if multiple were hit.
Pretty please fix 

• Like 42

5 minutes ago, TheVoyant said:

I normally read these exhaustive lists.. (kudos to all the hard work from the team)

But usually they have no real impact, as an Ash main it is nice that something in these effects my character for once. As now I can actually see them, so random and nice change there.

My biggest concerns really is being able to disable the lighting features that were changed/is there a toggle option somewhere? I play on a projector and have spent a lot of time combating the lighting issues, do not look forward to doing it again. I've tolerated the newer maps being hard to look at times, but now that I understand its this new lighting thing would be nice just to have a toggle! 

Either way someday I'll be able to enjoy one of these nice rework posts on frames I like & happy to see you guys are doing your best to fix things. Cheers on the 11 year. 

Sorry to break it to you, but a toggle will likely never exist. It's not a new lighting system sitting on top of the old lights, it's that the old lights were completely replaced. Disabling them would just make the maps unlit. And even if they kept a copy of the old lights for the areas where they existed, the toggle would remove all lights from the new maps. Because a version of them was never built using the old lights. 

Super Happy with this update! One question though, could we either buff the second increase on kill with chromas new augment or make it scale similar to how Valkyr's Eternal War does? also why cant we stack vitality with Nidus' new augment ;-;

8 minutes ago, Geek said:

Hullo,

Much love and thank yall for bringin us new content.
BUT
Yall broke Saryn's toxic lash, it's like 0% status chance and when it does work it only affects 1 pellet of multishot, and for aoe it only affects one enemy if multiple were hit.
Pretty please fix 

fr

• Like 2