Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I just got Melee Exposure for my ELITE DEEP RUN

R1exus

Question

Actually twice now, the 2 runs ive done of deep arch has got me two mods i can buy for 7k rep.

I thought this was fixed? why is it even on the reward pool for ELITE runs? 

I'd rather have an adapter....and thats saying something because that too is also a joke. 

Elite runs should be Tauforged Shards (heck even regs) or Rare Melee arcanes ( duplicate/crescendo)

Why bother making the game harder when im still getting 7k rep arcanes? WHY is it even in the pool?

• Like 2

11 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, SABRETOOTH1971 said:

I thought you can only do one Deep run a week. Sure you ain't getting those arcanes from enemy drops?

No, you can do multiple deep Archmedia runs a week after spending two search pulses to unlock it. Until you get all the rewards for that in which you unlock the Elite version. Then you can as many Elite runs a week but only your singular best counts.

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

As soon as i saw the prize pool I knew it will be a waste of time.

it's good because it allows you to 7/8 the risk table and take any warframe you like to forfeit the last reward

• Like 1

I think there are regular drops beside the actual rewards. I got 2 arcanes out of my last run: one regular and one rare (Melee Crescendo). 

Also I got the impression these missions are much easier than they look. Doing regular Archimedea with full restrictions was harder, but still very doable.

Edited by Aazhyd
  • Like 1

There are 5 main rewards in the modes. 3 for normal, 2 for elite. Every checkpoint in between is just a bonus and not an actual reward. 

Entrati lanthorns are dropped from reaching 15 points. Vosfor from 28 and 37. You aren't supposed to get 8 shards/arcanes, but 5 rewards maximum as was clarified in the update many times.

image.png?ex=6623a8ef&is=661133ef&hm=fff

On 2024-04-05 at 4:18 PM, Rathalio said:

Are you sure it didn't say "identified" next to Melee Exposure? Because that would be a Gruzzling or Whisper drop, not a reward from Deep Archemedea.

Warframe PC Drops

It doesn't even though it should, its an UI bug. I picked up an arcane from a gruzzler during Deep Archimedia and it says "Deep Archimedia Reward", same as a real Archimedia rewards such as an Archon Shard.

Edited by Skythin
removed dead link to screenshot

17 minutes ago, Skythin said:

It doesn't even though it should, its an UI bug. I picked up an arcane from a gruzzler during Deep Archimedia and it says "Deep Archimedia Reward", same as a real Archimedia rewards such as an Archon Shard.

20240405173858_1.jpg

Yeah as I see there is a UI bug, because it says it's "indentified" aka from Gruzzling basically but at the same time marks the reward as "deep archimedea reward" with the icon. It really looks like they automatically mark arcanes & archon shards are from archimedea without really tracking where they really came from.

But I'm not crazy though other rewards from Archimedea are not labelled "identified" right?