Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Reduce Forma crafting time.

It continues to be no surprise that Forma is a key part of Warframe's build crafting. However, despite Forma being a key aspect of the build crafting, it takes a total 24 hours to make a single Forma.

Keep in mind most Frames use 3 or 4 Forma which is 96 hours alone for 4 Forma. Let's also look at Sevagoth, as he's a frame that not only has Exalted Claws, but also a completely different frame (his Shadow) that requires yet more Forma into him. I have nearly 17 Forma in Sevagoth because I enjoy playing him but seeing as I waited 408 total hours for Forma to build craft my Sevagoth from bottom to top is borderline ridiculous.

I'd like the requirement of time to be reduced from 24 to 12 hours (I'd say 6 hours, but that'd be a stretch of a change) to help remove the large wait between Forma and ease of build crafting.

• Like 5

100% agreed for the reasons you perfectly explained.

BP acquisition is enough of a constraint, we need more than 1 forma per day.

Another option would be crafting more than one at a time, maybe a 3x bp?

• Like 3

Not the first and not the last this will be brought up.

The concluison was that DE needs to make money too every time I seen this request.

Just get in the habit of that daily 1 forma if you ask me becouse I doubt it's ever gonna change for the above reason. (there is an app for your phone too where you can acces your foundry and put in the next forma to be made).

If you realy can't wait there is a 3 forma bundle for like 30-35p I think. Thats prety easy to get too trough trade.

• Like 4

On 2024-04-07 at 10:03 AM, moondog548 said:

100% agreed for the reasons you perfectly explained.

BP acquisition is enough of a constraint, we need more than 1 forma per day.

Another option would be crafting more than one at a time, maybe a 3x bp?

I'd love the option to craft multiple at once.

On 2024-04-07 at 10:13 AM, Askell91 said:

Not the first and not the last this will be brought up.

The concluison was that DE needs to make money too every time I seen this request.

Just get in the habit of that daily 1 forma if you ask me becouse I doubt it's ever gonna change for the above reason. (there is an app for your phone too where you can acces your foundry and put in the next forma to be made).

If you realy can't wait there is a 3 forma bundle for like 30-35p I think. Thats prety easy to get too trough trade.

Yea, it makes sense why they'd never do it but I'd at least like to see their mindset on why they'd never make the change besides "money."

I dont mind the time required to make a forma, as long as we don't need a forma to craft adapters, specialized forma (aura, stances, etc) and lenses.

Edited by Atreidezz
  • Like 1

I don’t disagree with this, but I’d propose different approach.

Currently, we have some Relics with Forma bp as Common drop and Uncommon drop.
How about separating them (as 2 different blueprints) while giving some advantages to the uncommon drop (e.g. Multiple craft, halved crafting time with/without increased ingredients)?

• Like 1

On 2024-04-16 at 12:15 AM, (MOB)drakefrost said:

I don’t disagree with this, but I’d propose different approach.

Currently, we have some Relics with Forma bp as Common drop and Uncommon drop.
How about separating them (as 2 different blueprints) while giving some advantages to the uncommon drop (e.g. Multiple craft, halved crafting time with/without increased ingredients)?

I like your idea as a reasonable compromise bewteen devs and players.

• Like 3

It's a f2p game, that's why 3 packs are sold for 35pl, the only thing that could be improved is to lower the price a little, maybe 20 or 15pl to make them more attractive, buy it 

In my case I am not complaining, I have 370 forms,

And remember that you can use the foundry from the cell

6 hours ago, (XBOX)BONANGER1 said:

They need to make the silver reward from relics into 2x forma blueprint recipes that can be built alongside the 1x version. That way everything works out with the demand of a player wanting to forma a lot 

YES!

I have been complaining to myself for AGES about the inability to craft multiple items at once. Even for a longer time frame. Say I'm working on multiple things at once that require a craftable material like Thaumic Dissilate...i can only craft 5 at a time yet have some things that need 50 of it...you want me to sit there....for 10 minutes...and wait to click it to craft again every minute? And that's just for one thing! God forbid I'm trying to make a weapon and a component that needs it. The problem is I would gladly move a slider up to 50 and wait 50 minutes to come back after a few grinds and in one click have 50 of that resource...but that same logic on Forma wouldn't work...i feel like they'd happily give us the x2 forma bp but make it take 48hrs to craft instead of 24...which defeats the purpose...

Edited by Sleepy_Panda6
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Sleepy_Panda6 said:

I have been complaining to myself for AGES about the inability to craft multiple items at once. Even for a longer time frame. Say I'm working on multiple things at once that require a craftable material like Thaumic Dissilate...i can only craft 5 at a time yet have some things that need 50 of it...you want me to sit there....for 10 minutes...and wait to click it to craft again every minute? And that's just for one thing! God forbid I'm trying to make a weapon and a component that needs it. The problem is I would gladly move a slider up to 50 and wait 50 minutes to come back after a few grinds and in one click have 50 of that resource...but that same logic on Forma wouldn't work...i feel like they'd happily give us the x2 forma bp but make it take 48hrs to craft instead of 24...which defeats the purpose...

Just letting us queue up multiples would be a big improvement, you're right!

I think even more beyond forma being faster to craft, you should be able to craft more forma at a time depending on your mastery rank.
Maybe by rank 30 you can craft 3-5 simultaneously, or give us access to a forma bundle BP that uses your forma BPs

Edited by Mr.Holyroller
  • Like 2

We might some day get the ability to craft runs of other items simultaneously, but it's hard to picture that ever including forma.  It's one of the major incentives for people to buy built forma.  (Or rush them, but I'd think that is much less common.)  Same applies to a major build time reduction. 

For context, it took 7 years for the time to be reduced from 24 hours to 23, just to make it easier for us not to fall behind on the build cycle.   I can't imagine it being changed to 12  or 6, unless DE totally changes their monetization model.  And if that happens, I'm afraid of what we'd be paying for instead.    

I think Deep Archimedea has made this a more pressing issue and one that should be addressed.

The main complaint I've seen about Deep Archimedea is from players who need to upgrade warframe and weapon configurations to assemble a decent loadout.  In my experience to-date, this can take anywhere from 3 to 5 Forma, and that's just to beef up a single warframe and weapon.

In the case above, the current 23-hour build for Forma means a player without Forma on-hand will then need to wait 3 to 5 days to even generate and level up what they need to run the series of missions.

To put it another way, a player who doesn't have time to make 3 to 5 Forma will simply hope for a carry on a Deep Archimedea run, thereby increasing the load and difficulty (and possibility of failure) for the rest of the team on that run.

DE introduced the difficulty level and limited gear options of Deep Archimedea and DE can help address those by reducing the time needed to craft Forma.  And I'm not kidding when I say they should reduce its crafting time from 23 hours to 1 minute.  I'm serious.

• Like 1