Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the discution about weather a warframe is good for level cap needs to stop

2 minutes ago, RichardKam said:

For endless modes, most of the rewards follow AABC rotation except disruption, and there is no particular advantage of going beyond 4 (or 8, so to speak) rotations because you receive nothing extra. There is nothing new shiny for you beyond that, other than stretching your muscles. The only exception might be SP circuit if you want to reach tier 10 in one go.

Considering that SP Circuit had dogwater progression at the start, wanting to clear it in one go is pretty reasonable. And you hit level 9999 before that point.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Traumtulpe:

Please god play solo or don't ever use your abilities if you want to play Limbo. Nobody needs invincible enemies (yep, that's Limbo) / to have your weapons disabled unless you backflip every couple seconds (also Limbo) / to be unable to activate the mobile defense objective (you guessed it, it's your boy Limbo!). And for all that hassle, he provides *nothing* of any value.

And now I remember Limbo from years ago, where he would just completely disable any and all guns of his entire team. You better had a good melee equipped, because that's all Limbo was gonna let you use! Truly the king of griefing.

I play what I want and I certainly won't let anyone tell me what I have to do!
And I, like many other Limbo, Frost, etc. players, are so fed up that as soon as I join, before I even use any skills, the chat starts to glow. I always ask myself, what's the point? That's just how the game is designed and Limbo needs his def skill to survive. Has anyone even looked at his stats?
And if that bothers anyone, they should leave the game. It couldn't be easier.

and if these two warframes didn't exist, then these people would be complaining about something else. then some skill is too colorful, too loud, etc.

• Like 1

I imagine it's because of Circuit which is a terrible parse. Most players have probably never been that far in a normal mission.

I'm probably one of the more qualified players to talk about this subject and yet I don't bring up level cap because there's no longer a point in those runs. They used to be fun for actually making use of all the power creep. Min/Maxing a build to perfection but the changed to Enemy Defense Scaling ruined it.

Old exponential enemy defense scaling. Solo.

Spoiler

UeUk5BG.png

KxAHxQT.png

27 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

And what about people who like to play with limbo?

The same response I'd give to people who liked to play Old Hydroid or Old Inaros. 

"Cool, enjoy him."

Like enjoy them as much as you want, but don't try to tell me that a they're good. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

That's just how the game is designed and Limbo needs his def skill to survive. Has anyone even looked at his stats?

So a) Limbo can't survive without his abilities, b) his abilities are a bother to your team, c) there are many other characters whose abilities *don't* bother people.

Seems like an easy choice to me.

7 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

That's just how the game is designed and Limbo needs his def skill to survive

8 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

And if that bothers anyone, they should leave the game

"So what if his abilities are disruptive to the game and the rest of the team. I want to play!"

Like cool, you'd admit that his abilities are an actual bother and disruptive force to the team and your response is "Well it's not MY problem!"

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb (PSN)rexis12:

The same response I'd give to people who liked to play Old Hydroid or Old Inaros. 

"Cool, enjoy him."

Like enjoy them as much as you want, but don't try to tell me that a they're good. 

depends on the comparison. And there are enough people who hardly value performance. Because the game should be fun in the end. I often see people with leg4 accounts traveling with Inaros. I often play with Inaros myself and have played with the old version for several years. The same goes for weapons - some look very nice or have cool sounds.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Traumtulpe:

So a) Limbo can't survive without his abilities, b) his abilities are a bother to your team, c) there are many other characters whose abilities *don't* bother people.

Seems like an easy choice to me.

there is lfg channel. Everyone can agree on the rules.
But public games are free for everyone.

Edited by Venus-Venera

32分钟前 , Traumtulpe 说:

Considering that SP Circuit had dogwater progression at the start, wanting to clear it in one go is pretty reasonable. And you hit level 9999 before that point.

But you have decree in the Circuit, which does not translate back to starchart.

• Like 1

Buddy you can read your posts, don't try to act cute.

I can read very well. and you don't even need to provoke me. I'm not your level.
so again:
"What are my rules that I impose on you in public?"

But it is clear why there is no answer here.

1 minute ago, Venus-Venera said:

I can read very well. and you don't even need to provoke me. I'm not your level.
so again:
"What are my rules that I impose on you in public?"

But it is clear why there is no answer here.

47 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

And if that bothers anyone, they should leave the game. It couldn't be easier.

32 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

there is lfg channel. Everyone can agree on the rules.

"If they don't like it they should LEAVE"

"Well they just need to find a group"

But the moment you get told that your abilities are disruptive:

49 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

That's just how the game is designed and Limbo needs his def skill to survive.

49 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

And I, like many other Limbo, Frost, etc. players, are so fed up that as soon as I join,

"Awww please don't be mean to me, despite my abilities are disruptive. I can't help it, I can't do anything about it."

You're fine telling people to leave, use other game modes, use other modes, and even say that as a random lobby you should just "Deal with it".

But when you're on the other end, suddenly everyone HAS to respect you or else it's the end of the game and super toxic. That, You shouldn't be on pubs go look for a Premade game. 

How about you take your own advice then and:

52 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

leave the game.

Or

37 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

there is lfg channel

Seems easy enough if you want others to do it, you should do it to. 

• Like 3

"If they don't like it they should LEAVE"

"Well they just need to find a group"

But the moment you get told that your abilities are disruptive:

"Awww please don't be mean to me, despite my abilities are disruptive. I can't help it, I can't do anything about it."

You're fine telling people to leave, use other game modes, use other modes, and even say that as a random lobby you should just "Deal with it".

But when you're on the other end, suddenly everyone HAS to respect you or else it's the end of the game and super toxic. That, You shouldn't be on pubs go look for a Premade game. 

How about you take your own advice then and:

Or

Where are the rules that I impose on people in public? I still don't see a single one. And what you quoted above is just a suggestion or a possible solution.

But you already know what a rule is, right?!?! If necessary, study definition in wiki....

21 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Limbo is a great frame around level 25. His abilities oneshot the entire map, and he can tank level 25 enemies all day. He's much better than Mesa at level 25.

Oh, what is that? Level 25 is irrelevant and Limbo sucks? Why do you get to decide which level we use as a measuring stick?

But Limbo is fine for level cap

Spoiler

wFKxb4O.jpeg

The point is of course that startchart is super trivial for everything, even lvl100 Zariman isn't hard. Base SP just needs you to have good weapons and you can do it with pretty much anything too. The game is so babyfied that we need to use some niche specific content to benchmark power. And DE got no baseline to balance for, thats DEs problem.

Edited by Monolake

4 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

No he isn't. You can level cap with any frame and no mods at all, doesn't make it fine.

Have you soloed SP cascade lvl cap at all, let alone with 'any frame'. You are just spouting nonsense.

• Like 1

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Monolake:

Have you soloed SP cascade lvl cap at all, let alone with 'any frame'. You are just spouting nonsense.

true. limbo is a very good warframe with an interesting skill set.
later many warframes become one-shot fodder. Even “supposed” tank warframes like Inaros quickly reach their limits and playing becomes unpleasant.

and i want to see how he defend obj with 'any frame'....... 👎

Edited by Venus-Venera

7 hours ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Yes and no. Everyone that joins public knows what might occur, if you dont like that either dont join public or leave the group if something you dont like shows up. It's a random group finder where someone sets the pace, if that is a Limbo it is a Limbo, nothing more to it than that. You all agree on that someone might be a Limbo when you hit up the public matchmaker that throws all sorts of people together.

However, the one playing the Limbo should also be prepared to do all the work if they are built in a way that shuts down what other players can do. That Limbo should also leave if he/she cant live with people giving them criticism regarding the frame or what they do with it. However, since those players also signed up for a PuG, them complaining in the first place is quite hilarious since they knew what potential chaos they signed up for.

Public = anything goes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Public = anything goes.

This is *not* true, you can be reported for griefing if you, for example, get yourself rad procced on purpose and then destroy mission objectives. Turns out even in random matchmaking, griefing is in fact *not* allowed, and if I wanted to grief people I'd *definitely* pick Limbo.

• Like 2