The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #179

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Hi, this is a question I had recently and I feel like there's a high chance it'll be shot down due to legal/copyright issues but I was hoping it could at least be humored.

Since the Deadlock Protocal, the old Corpus Ship tileset is pretty much gone (as was intended) aside from a few rare instances such as Corpus Outpost and Citrine's Mirror Defence

Is there any chance that the files/assets for the old Corpus Ship tileset could be made accessible to the public in any way? Since it's such a nostalgia area for me and probably many other people it'd be nice to have a way to visit them either inside or outside of Warframe, thank you!

I've hoped for a while they could bring it back in full; either for Phobos to make it stand out alongside Mars and Deimos, or for Corpus Railjack missions to make them fundamentally different to the normal Corpus missions (and also because the idea of using the breakable glass on specific missions as a quick exit from the ship seems like a really creative/unique feature for Archwing related shenanigans)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

April 26th

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

ee Protea Prime and her Prime weaponry in-game,

Wait what? Protea Prime is suppose to come out this month. Great Lavos Prime is going to be pushed back even further back.

Edited by (PSN)NinjaBlade626
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, (PSN)NinjaBlade626 said:

Wait what? Protea Prime is suppose to come out this month. Great Lavos Prime is going to be pushed back even further back.

Protea and Xaku should be before lavos if going by frame release order, so saying "pushed back" isnt correct

• Like 2

Is jade shadow come along with kuva infested ?

Will kullervo 2nd ability get buffed because it outperformed by many warframe like stynax, dante, rhino and etc. He has lowest overguard and doesn't benefit anything else at all, easy to die in endurance mission.

• Like 1

Love what you guys keep doing with the game. Are there any hopes for the foundry, arsenal, mods, companion, profile, and codex UI to be revamped soon? These screens see a lot of traffic, and it would be nice to see them match the rest of the updated screens and associated themes. This endeavor originally started back in 2018, and I am greatly looking forward to these screens being revitalized.

For the codex UI, a cool idea for the quests section would be to connect the mainline quests chronologically in a line with branches coming off at certain stops to demarcate certain quests as side quests or stories. This would be a cool graphic that communicates the intended flow of the storyline beyond the Tennoguide in the top right corner that gives only the immediate next step in the storyline.

• Like 3

So Ash and Caliban and Nyx could all use some reworking. 

Ideas for the game, let me know what you think.

Warframe idea

Pet fusion

New Pet is a silicon life form displaced out of time by the void

It seeks out the Tenno to survive

It becomes a symbiotically linked pet. It can share its stats and abilities with the Warframe.

Each one can divide and make a new form for another warframe. These are a new Silicon based life form.

——/————/—————/————/

The Tenno gain limited access to a device known as the 

Kozyrev Torsion mirror

It is a spiral 🌀 mirrored device that is laid out using a Fibonacci sequence. By changing the sequence slightly you can direct what time you go to. 

———\————/———-

The Tenno receive an emergency signal from a solar system that is Proxima Centuri 

A new race of beings is being attacked by another more powerful race of beings

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NotRellimkaz said:

Protea and Xaku should be before lavos if going by frame release order, so saying "pushed back" isnt correct

Yh I know Gauss what meant to come out last year but pushed him back too. It was meant to be Protea, Xaku, Lavos and Sevagoth but they messed it up to put a new ugly frame instead.

I`m still salty over Xaku since based on the votes and how they did things back in 2020, Xaku should not have been in the game and with Lavos I love his abilities but he`s so damn ugly I can`t take him seriously, so I'm hoping that the prime would do justice in the looks department but we won`t see that until next year.

On 2024-04-17 at 1:11 AM, Phoenix0327 said:

Also, you promised us years ago we would see more Umbra frames, so when will this happen?  

This has been deconfirmed by Rebb a few Dev Shorts ago. Expect no new Umbras.

Edited by Twilight053
  • Like 3

Could we get more Baro relics for dual/single versions of existing primes? Like Nami Solo Prime or Furis prime? Been a long while since the last. Or could this be better given to Varzia?

Also, would it be possible to place Dragon Nikana in the same chain between Nikana and Nikana Prime on the circuit and any future systems like it?

Edited by MartinVole
  • Like 1

I don't see other people posting about this, but it was basically impossible for me to get the full 2 hour twitch drop reward for watching the livestream.  They started the stream a few minutes late, the twitch stream gave an error twice, so I had to refresh the page twice and lost a few minutes, and then it ended right on time, leaving me with 90% progress toward the 2 hour reward.

This is just a request, could you please give us some new primed mods, also some new duration mods maybe one for exilus slot. 

we have several primed element mods but why not finish putting out the rest of the elements.

Please give Ash some love!! Make Ash Great Again. lol 😂 

• Like 1

Hi DE! I’m very excited for this devstream - any 1999-related news makes me want to vibrate through the ceiling, lol - but I have a particularly niche question: will we be getting any more info about Voidtongue, especially how it works grammar-wise and what some more of the words in it mean? Even just some confirmations of how you spell those Voidtongue song lyrics? I’m sure I’m not the only feral linguist who has been going nuts over this since Whispers in the Walls…