Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I was wrong about Dagath, this feels weird

Aruquae

The irony, avoiding Dagath because I thought it was simply a “press 4 to win” and that was all

Then I avoided catalyzing shields simply because “shield gating bad” and decaying dragon key left a bad taste in my mouth (sorry, but that was supposed to handicap)

But then I saw a post (coodles @Prof-Dante) that reminded me I uhhh never took Dagath out of the foundry. Realized she has a stinkin zenurik aura, so I finally put catalyzing shields and that aura mod who’s name I forgot… Good God this was the high risk frame I was looking for… so much stacks I can build off on (my favorite ramp up) for a satisfying nuke. And the shieldgate gives me survivability while complimenting my ability spamming playstyle. I can finally have a high risk high reward… usually it’s just one of those. 
I just love the concept of stacking up/ramping up to nuke everything, along with being able to risk it all. It’s spicy
Just posting this because… wow. I should’ve tried Dagath a long time ago.

Edited by Aruquae
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Oh, not another one of those masochists. Im still happy for you, though.

I invented the term “masochists”

I enjoy struggling for survival 

I always liked high risk high reward frames, dagath does that well. I just love the 4, like a cascading wave of horses trampling anything that is in the way is so satisfying. reminds me of that one scene from lord of the rings where Arwen summons water horses to wash away ring wraiths. 

Surviving with dagath is trivial, with catalyzing shields you get 50 shields, so easy to instantly refill that, combined with her 3 that is a safety net you should have no trouble. The 3 is given so much flak but it's a crit damage buff and a big one too, can't think of any frame that gives a crit damage buff, crit chance is more plentiful on others.

21 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

The 3 is given so much flak but it's a crit damage buff and a big one too, can't think of any frame that gives a crit damage buff, crit chance is more plentiful on others.

Agreed, except I uhhh helminthed her 3. Replaced it with Nourish for the energy, but I’m thinking of putting Citrine or Voruna helminth on there. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

Agreed, except I uhhh helminthed her 3. Replaced it with Nourish for the energy, but I’m thinking of putting Citrine or Voruna helminth on there. 

You do you, i replaced her 1 with breach surge for more aoe damage

5 hours ago, Aruquae said:

I run Energize and Steadfast on mine. Energize kicks in every so often to fill her energy, and while it's not guaranteed, Steadfast gives you a chance to be able to cast her 4 multiple times if needs be. I'm not running Zenurik these days so it really helps to keep her casting.

You think that feels weird? Try kissing her. You lean in, and next thing you know, your entire head is inside her face, and if either of you twist slightly, well then your head, gets stuck in her head, and you get stuck, and your neck will be in pain, and you got to struggle to pull out, and there is a lot of awkward pushing and pulling, until pop, and then Dagath rides away on her Kaithe extremely embarrassed and self conscious, because that was actually her first kiss, and she ruined it, and couldn't even do it right, and you can't even tell she is upset and sad, because whats the expression on her face? Nothing, no expression! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

You think that feels weird? Try kissing her. You lean in, and next thing you know, your entire head is inside her face, and if either of you twist slightly, well then your head, gets stuck in her head, and you get stuck, and your neck will be in pain, and you got to struggle to pull out, and there is a lot of awkward pushing and pulling, until pop, and then Dagath rides away on her Kaithe extremely embarrassed and self conscious, because that was actually her first kiss, and she ruined it, and couldn't even do it right, and you can't even tell she is upset and sad, because whats the expression on her face? Nothing, no expression! 

Why dagath?  Little duck is all you need.  

• Like 1