Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.10

Posted (edited)

Vaubans Bastille/Vortex inverted hold/tap is still bugged/incomplete. Since a while back it got half a "fix" from not being swapped with the tap/hold option to only half the ability changing with it. As it works currently you are unable to cast a new bastille with one already existing while using the inverted option as holding the button collapses the current Bastille instead of casting a new one. Is it possible to get a fix so tapping while inverted collapse the current Bastilles? Meaning the entire ability is "swapped" to inverted.

Current:

Standard: Tap=Bastille

Hold=Collapse all Bastilles into Vortexes or cast a new Vortex if no bastilles exist.

Inverted: Tap=Vortex

Hold=Collapse all Bastilles into Vortexes or cast a new Bastille if no Bastilles exist.

Should be:
Inverted: Tap=Collapse all Bastilles into Vortexes or cast a new Vortex if no Bastilles exist.

Hold=Bastille

Edited by Angelswing

4 hours ago, Zahnny said:

I don't know if this is being addressed but there's a problem with Overguard currently.

If you melee any enemy with any companion, even without Pack Leader, it causes your Companion to instantly lose ALL Overguard.

This is a known issue, but it's a disappointment to learn the fix didn't come in today

Please fix Eclipse and Void Dash. Please add a toggle to access pre-new war plains/vallis/cetus/fortuna after completing the New War quest. Side comment: this game is getting a lot of gear creep. Not sure if there's a way to fix that or make it better at all, but it's definitely an issue.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Something is wrong with Protea's turrets, for some unknown reason the turrets start shooting her own sentinel (doing no damage) whenever I go in front of them. I can't replicate it in the Simulacrum. I was in Lua Disruption and there was a second Protea in the squad both times this happened. The other Protea's turrets also shot at my sentinel, but my turrets did not shoot at her. I was client both times. I'm using Carrier Prime with Cryotra, with Looter, Reinforced Bond and Momentous Bond.

Edited by Ivi104

Qorvex's Disometric Guard (his 3) is broken again, back to taking the 'invisible slow debuff hits' every 5s that drain charges away passively. Yet it's only Qorvex, and not allies who are also granted the ability's protections. Why does his spaghetti code even have such a thing? 

• Like 1