Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your top 3 changes DE ever made?

For sure, warframe.market.  Without it the game would still be garbage to play, it was a huge pain to buy or sell, and item prices were utterly absurd.

Oh but wait, DE didn't do that.  In fact they haven't improved trading at all.

• Like 1

vor 30 Minuten schrieb HazelMeade:

For sure, warframe.market.  Without it the game would still be garbage to play, it was a huge pain to buy or sell, and item prices were utterly absurd.

Oh but wait, DE didn't do that.  In fact they haven't improved trading at all.

That's definitely not the case!!
absolutely fraudulent disgusting website!
People are exploited here who do slave work in third countries for a pack of rice per month and are completely exploited! That's why the prices there are so embarrassingly low!

Angry-Ace-Ventura.gif

1. Adding the Arrester helmet.

2. Disabling Electric Shield energy drain and removing the Shield forcing you to use your secondary weapon when carrying it.

3. Adding cloth physics to Volt's skirt.

• Like 2

#1 Void Relics switch: Not having to live in a mission forever is amazing! 

#2 Companion changes: Significantly more helpful, with every companion now being very capable.

#3 This is a cheat but, everything from the Whispers update: The game feels more vibrant, more fluid, more engaging and with more options for builds. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hmm 🤔 There’s a lot, so I’m opting for “Off the top of my head”

Duviri’s randomiser, makes me wish it was across more of the game (randomising loadout is good and all, but it’s not quite the same) 

Parkour 2.0

The recent changes where I can use a finisher on more parried enemies; I’m pretty sure in the past things like Chargers just fell over and I couldn’t do anything with them, now I can finish them after they get parried, and the consistency feels good and less jank (though some finisher animations need a look at)

Eximus changes

Edited by Merkranire
  • Like 1

- Tennokai & overall new Melee. Lit af

- Demolysts' visual indicator. I'm not playing with heavy sound so it was difficult to get, particularly with other "real life" constraints + I don't want to modify the audio settings just for that mission.

- The removal of the possibility to have duplicate arcanes equipped. Opened up interesting combinations. Not sure I enjoyed the R3-R5 change that occurred at the same time though !

• Like 2

In like a 6 month period DE released shield gating, steel path and the helminth system. These 3 changes blew the whole game wide open for me with more viable builds. It was a crazy time for me where I was going through the entire arsenal reevaluating everything looking for potential synergies. I was excited every time I sat down to play and slammed so much forma into my arsenal testing builds. This was WF at it's finest imo. These would be my top 3 changes.

Then came the eximus rework. Like 75% of my builds I spent the last year and a half perfecting were castrated. My enthusiasm was lost and my playtime went down significantly. DE doubled down on their bs and released stuff like Khal and duvuri. Nonframe combat and random loadouts is so far from what I enjoy about this game. The freedom to choose a loadout and take it anywhere I want is one of the main appeals of WF to me. Introducing random loadouts, nonframe combat and enemies immune to my abilities are the worst 3 changes imo. Void sling is also dog water. 

I don't play like I used to. It was fun to theory craft builds focused on cc but now the direction has turned towards extreme overkill dps amd that gets boring quick. I still log in most days but that's just to do daily standing and stuff not dream up weird builds. DE is pretty good a pulling me back in with stuff like the companion rework though. I still get excited for little things. 

1: Pets becoming functionally immortal (still not where I'd like them to be, but best we can realistically hope for, given the mindset of the devs on this.)

2: Archwing launchers being unlimited in open worlds. (I rarely go into open worlds, but that was a major QoL change.)

3: The removal of self-damage on player weapons. (I detest that feature in any game I play, even though I still don't use the weapons that caused it before... and they added flinching and knockback to weapons that didn't even do self-damage before the update, just because they have tiny AoE around them, including operator amps... which, to this day, annoy me to no end... so it almost didn't make this list.)

Honorable mention: Deimos nodes rather than crafting keys, that someone mentioned.

I was not around for the change to parkour, introduction of bulletjumping, the change to relics/keys... or those would have made my list.

There are several changes in the above posts that I actively and viscerally hate to my core... but this isn't supposed to be a list of changes we hate... so...

• Like 2

seeing this thread reminds me of all the good thigns I'd forgotten about.. it's nice!.

I guess if I had to pick 3:

- making Necramites more visible in Netracells

- companion reworks (still waiting on part 2 though)

- mod capacity for Forma'd weapons matching your MR rank. back in the old days you have to rank up the barely modded weapon before you could actually make it usable and THEN start levelling it, now as an MR30+ a weapon's level is basically meaningless, and the weapon can always accept a full build no matter what. it's one of the best additions long-term IMO.

• Like 2

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Sporthand:

1. Rhino Prime

2. Kuva Ogris

3. Kuva Grattler

I think!

Unfortunately, 1 is pointless. especially because of Dante
2 was completely ruined. Goodbye beautiful ut skin
3 well. You can hardly see it in the game. so...

Maybe it was nice when it was released. but it's kind of like cheap fast food treadmills at the moment

Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-14 at 10:59 PM, Venus-Venera said:

Unfortunately, 1 is pointless. especially because of Dante
2 was completely ruined. Goodbye beautiful ut skin
3 well. You can hardly see it in the game. so...

Maybe it was nice when it was released. but it's kind of like cheap fast food treadmills at the moment

84% usage of gameplay Rhino Prime!

40% usage of kuva ogris with ut skin

40% usage of Kuva grattler! 

Rhino Prime is somewhat my personality!

Edited by Sporthand
  • Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb Sporthand:

84% usage of gameplay Rhino Prime!

40% usage of kuva ogris with ut skin

40% usage of Kuva grattler! 

where did you get these numbers?
according to your percentages, every group should consist almost exclusively of rhino prime and 2 kuva ogris with ut skin in almost every group??????????????? I haven't seen this once in 1-2 years. And this year there wasn't a single kuva ogris in the group.

Do we live on the same planet in the same universe...? The answer is obvious.

1 minute ago, Venus-Venera said:

where did you get these numbers?
according to your percentages, every group should consist almost exclusively of rhino prime and 2 kuva ogris with ut skin in almost every group??????????????? I haven't seen this once in 1-2 years. And this year there wasn't a single kuva ogris in the group.

From my profile! I will show you when I am at home!

3 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

Thank you, that's who I am! 

vor 54 Minuten schrieb Sporthand:

From my profile! I will show you when I am at home!

Thank you, that's who I am! 

not necessary.
I'm talking about general statistics and not about an individual player... because according to stats I don't play anything other than normal nekros with boltor prime and acrid like in 2013/2014...

1 hour ago, Venus-Venera said:

not necessary.
I'm talking about general statistics and not about an individual player... because according to stats I don't play anything other than normal nekros with boltor prime and acrid like in 2013/2014...

I see! I only play Rhino Prime with Kuva Orgirs in Steel Path missions (mainly exterminate, defense, and survival). 

• Like 2

On 2024-05-11 at 1:11 AM, (XBOX)K1jker said:

My personal 3 are:

• the melee range changes, making more weapons than just heavy blades and polearms viable 

• the sentinel/pet changes which made it so they can't permanently die, since then I've been using Helios Prime non-stop 

• auto melee. Previously, I couldn't play longer than a few minutes without my hands starting to hurt from using melee. Now I can actually do longer sessions again without any issues.

I literally couldn't play without those changes anymore 😅 

What's your top 3? 

1) all the work they did to make shields viable and make the "squishier" frames more viable so i stopped feeling like it was either use a tank frame or gtfo.

2) the companion re work. No more perma death. 

3) making exalted weapons moddable.. even though at this point alot of exalteds are in a rough spot but, i remember having to use a "stat stick" for peacemaker.

• Like 1