The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11M creds in 3min

sJhbJWx.png

First triple smeeta proc of the event.  3x procs stacked within the same initial window leads to a 23 = 8x multiplier on top of the credit booster 2x multipler, chroma effigy 2x multiplier, and 2x event credit multiplier.

Wish those thermia fractures would've stabilized so it would've been an additional 2x multiplier, leading to around 23M in about 3min.

No, I'm not a speedrunner so 3.5min is good enough for me.

This is why you run Profit Taker instead of index in these events, boys.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Already pass that, im at 120 m now :D finaly hit the 100m after 4k h of playtime.
PS F*ck the index afk farming, seems so wasteful to leave your pc on for so long, and not even interact with it!

Edited by -Chytrus-
correction
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, ominumi said:

I have 500M with no use for Credits. Too bad it isn't resource booster weekend. Would love to get 20k kuva in 5 minutes.

My big dream is to reach the legendary value of 999,999,999 lol

54 minutes ago, -Chytrus- said:

Already pass that, im at 120 m now :D finaly hit the 100m after 4k h of playtime.
PS F*ck the index afk farming, seems so wasteful to leave your pc on for so long, and not even interact with it!

What's the point of that much credits? Like mass upgrading & selling mods? I have like 20ish doing some random activities.

38 minutes ago, Voltage said:

A fellow 1 billion credits enjoyer.

maxresdefault.jpg

and I have asked about 120m :|

16 minutes ago, quxier said:

What's the point of that much credits? Like mass upgrading & selling mods? I have like 20ish doing some random activities.

It's cool to be stuck at the visual Credits cap. xD

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, quxier said:

It's profitable.

Right now legendary cores are at a low price point so I'm buying them up to resell later when there's a content drought and not as much player progression so not as many cores on market.  I've procured about 300 in the last 2 months or so.

When prices rise (and they always rise, likely to occur next when tennocon baro appears and everyone needs to max primed mods) I resell at the new fair market prices.  This usually yields a profit of around 80p per core.  Since it took 1M credits to acquire the core and I'm making 1.4M minimum per 3.5min profit taker run, it basically means every profit taker run is yielding me more than 80p.

This is, of course, not including the other bonuses (the radiant axi relics, mods, fortuna standing -> arcanes, toroids -> arcanes) all of which can also be quite profitable.  One of the nice bonuses of having a stash of toroids is that you can redeem them to fill daily standing very quickly, which means even when I'm technically on break from warframe I can login for 2min to build up a strong base of vox arcanes to resell for around 200p each R5 when I return.

This is just a side hustle really tho.  My primary income draws from rivens, but I also sell those max rank to expose their full stats and while each individual riven maxing doesn't break the bank they add up faster than you'd think when you sell in the volume that I do.

Edited by sly_squash
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, sly_squash said:

It's profitable.

Right now legendary cores are at a low price point so I'm buying them up to resell later when there's a content drought and not as much player progression so not as many cores on market.  I've procured about 300 in the last 2 months or so.

When prices rise (and they always rise, likely to occur next when tennocon baro appears and everyone needs to max primed mods) I resell at the new fair market prices.  This usually yields a profit of around 80p per core.  Since it took 1M credits to acquire the core and I'm making 1.4M minimum per 3.5min profit taker run, it basically means every profit taker run is yielding me more than 80p.

This is, of course, not including the other bonuses (the radiant axi relics, mods, fortuna standing -> arcanes, toroids -> arcanes) all of which can also be quite profitable.  One of the nice bonuses of having a stash of toroids is that you can redeem them to fill daily standing very quickly, which means even when I'm technically on break from warframe I can login for 2min to build up a strong base of vox arcanes to resell for around 200p each R5 when I return.

This is just a side hustle really tho.  My primary income draws from rivens, but I also sell those max rank to expose their full stats and while each individual riven maxing doesn't break the bank they add up faster than you'd think when you sell in the volume that I do.

Ssssshhhh... stop talking too much. Others will copy your method. I stopped reselling Legendary Core instead just trade full ranked primed mods for Rank0 mods for the same plat as Legendary Cores.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ominumi said:

Ssssshhhh... stop talking too much. Others will copy your method. I stopped reselling Legendary Core instead just trade full ranked primed mods for Rank0 mods for the same plat as Legendary Cores.

The underlying strategy that you're both using is focusing on velocity/quantity of trades rather than maximizing a margin. I commend people who consistently use up their trades. I'm honestly too lazy and rather be patient with bigger ticket trades. That's mostly because I'm always just selling what I have and never farming or buying more.

Edited by Voltage

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

The underlying strategy that you're both using is focusing on velocity/quantity of trades rather than maximizing a margin. I commend people who consistently use up their trades. I'm honestly too lazy and rather be patient with bigger ticket trades. That's mostly because I'm always just selling what I have and never farming or buying more.

Well no. I just have excessive Credit and Endo to burn. Not to mention a large collection of unrank mods. 

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Berzerkules:

Nice!!

I got the 11M a couple years ago. Had to go digging for the screenshot. 

I knew I've seen you around in game before I just never remembered where. Now I know it was from PT runs.

mOAUV6R.jpg

But the whole thing never happens. then you can play the lottery straight away.
and because children like the other guy above have never heard of math, the little children claim that this kind of thing happens all the time...

ok......... the buff is there, most players also have the cat. let's do the experiment! I bet after an hour most people will be cursing because it's a complete waste of time...

Just now, Venus-Venera said:

But the whole thing never happens. then you can play the lottery straight away.
and because children like the other guy above have never heard of math, the little children claim that this kind of thing happens all the time...

ok......... the buff is there, most players also have the cat. let's do the experiment! I bet after an hour most people will be cursing because it's a complete waste of time...

What?!?!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ominumi said:

The beauty is that very few really can. 

You need a large number of credits, a large amount of disposable plat, and the patience to wait around for market turns to even attempt something like this.  Most people are lucky to have just one of those three things.

And it doesn't matter anyway because they still wouldn't do it even if they could.  Every Plague Star event, for example, I basically scream from the rooftops that it's way more efficient to buy event-specific mods and other sellable items, wait a few months, resell, then use the plat to buy like 12x built forma for every one you could've bought from the event directly.  No one listens and the market remains wide open for me.

Edited by sly_squash

On 2024-05-12 at 4:48 PM, sly_squash said:

And it doesn't matter anyway because they still wouldn't do it even if they could.  Every Plague Star event, for example, I basically scream from the rooftops that it's way more efficient to buy event-specific mods and other sellable items, wait a few months, resell, then use the plat to buy like 12x built forma for every one you could've bought from the event directly.  No one listens and the market remains wide open for me.

TBF I feel like most people in plague star are looking for forma now over forma later. Even if its less. Mostly new players too. Cause when you bring in the time frame of a few months.. just log in every day and build a forma. Long term players have a lot of plat built up and if they're like me and farm most things over purchasing, we end up spending plat on the time gated no gameplay stuff.

31 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

TBF I feel like most people in plague star are looking for forma now over forma later. Even if its less. Mostly new players too. Cause when you bring in the time frame of a few months.. just log in every day and build a forma. Long term players have a lot of plat built up and if they're like me and farm most things over purchasing, we end up spending plat on the time gated no gameplay stuff.

Nah.  I see plenty of even MR20+ chasing the built forma.  There's a case to be made that the lower ranked players need "emergency built forma" and can't really afford to wait in some sense, but the reality is for anyone to even know about Plague Star's forma and that it's been 2 years or so since the last one implies you're veteran enough that you shouldn't be all that desperate.

I have more plat than all of the people in many clans combined.  I tell people all the time about how I got it, and got it ethically.  It doesn't make a lick of difference to my own bottom line, because at minimum it requires patience and very few people in this community have even that bare minimum requirement.  

vor einer Stunde schrieb stormy505:

This is how the company earns the most cash. but in the future it will certainly be very bad. because Tencent wants to milk hardcore. I uninstalled all of their games except Warframe and POE1. Although poe1 has been the last trash since it was sold and food from the garbage can with mold and flies just doesn't taste good...