Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 6: Hotfix 35.6.1

Fixes: 

• Fixed the Mag Celestis Helmet and Baruuk Peacemaker Helmet missing their platform-specific lock state. 
    • As stated in the “TennoGen and Cross Platform Save” article, TennoGen purchased on PC can only be used on PC. TennoGen items purchased for Platinum can be accessed via Cross Platform Save on licensed platforms. Script has completed!
    • We will be running a script to set the intended lock states to purchases that were made between Update 35.6 and today’s Hotfix. 
  • Fixed the Javi’s Scrawling Stencil not appearing on the walls of your Personal Quarters. 
  • Fixed the Launcher “Build Notes” tab not updating when the language is changed. 

For list of known issues for Dante Unbound that require future code changes and cannot be addressed in a Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread: 
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1388578-dante-unbound-known-issues-thread/

• Like 16

Posted (edited)

Thank you for fixing the Javi’s Scrawling Stencil! It's been so long since that issue began that I'm almost crying tears of joy. :community:

Edited by -CRONO-

Posted (edited)

DE, please put the actual hotfix information under the in game news link about the hotfix. It always goes to a page where the most recent info is 5 months old, and doesn't even itself have a link to the ACTUAL information.  How hard, for example, would it have been for you guys to simply put a link to this page this morning? Otherwise what is the point of even having a link there?

Edited by Botsari
  • Like 8

33 minutes ago, peq42 said:

Please buff inaros' 4th ability

Not sure what exactly you want buffing, but it'd be nice if the Sand Kavats could be self-sustaining.

e.g. the duration of Scarab Swarm is applied at max duration when a Kavat applies it to an enemy, and a Sand Kavat spawned is at max Duration

Basically allow you to keep the kavats up permanently so long as you keep killing marked enemies.

If not...Can we at least get a huge Duration buff on the Sand kavats? Something similar to the duration of Mind Control would be nice.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Botsari said:

DE, please put the actual hotfix information under the in game news link about the hotfix. It always goes to a page where the most recent info is 5 months old, and doesn't even itself have a link to the ACTUAL information.  How hard, for example, would it have been for you guys to simply put a link to this page this morning? Otherwise what is the point of even having a link there?

It looks like this may be an issue with the Steam Browser, since we're not replicating this issue on the standalone launcher. Team is looking into why you're being redirected there! Thanks for the report. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

It looks like this may be an issue with the Steam Browser, since we're not replicating this issue on the standalone launcher. Team is looking into why you're being redirected there! Thanks for the report. 

Weird, when you put the link (https://www.warframe.com/updates/pc/35-6-1?gameplat=1&utm—source=in-game&utm—medium=game&utm—campaign=game—2024&steam=1) manually in the browser afterwards it works fine.  Just initially, it redirects to 35.0.0 for some reason.

1 hour ago, NoahWraith said:

Couldn't quickly change frosts overguard to match everyone else's? Falling off the map and nullifiers get rid of it completely and its getting annoying.

Icy Avalanche has always been like that, since before it was converted to Overguard.  It may be intended, given all three of the converted overguard frames have the same issue.

A quick change could happen, of course, but would be kind of coming out of the blue. 

could we please have it so that if we don't touch the appearance tab when playing cross-platform it doesnt default off of our tennogen cosmetics when we get back on PC? Having to spend hours fixing all our fashion each time really doesn't make for a good user experience...

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

A quick change could happen, of course, but would be kind of coming out of the blue. 

Not out of the blue at all, frost's OG needs to be consistent with dante's and styanax's

Frost is not particularly overpowered to think this would be out of the blue 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

Not out of the blue at all, frost's OG needs to be consistent with dante's and styanax's

Frost is not particularly overpowered to think this would be out of the blue 

After 8 years in a minor bug fix patch: "out of the blue" would be exactly right. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Not sure what exactly you want buffing, but it'd be nice if the Sand Kavats could be self-sustaining.

e.g. the duration of Scarab Swarm is applied at max duration when a Kavat applies it to an enemy, and a Sand Kavat spawned is at max Duration

Basically allow you to keep the kavats up permanently so long as you keep killing marked enemies.

If not...Can we at least get a huge Duration buff on the Sand kavats? Something similar to the duration of Mind Control would be nice.

The big issue is that his 4 damage scales off his HP value instead of power strength.

Also, the tick rate for corrosive is pretty bad; while it can full strip mobs, it takes so long to so that it's not worth it.

one of the 2 last updates has changed my Archimedea Primary loadout, I know for sure because, I have selected my load-out when it updated and everything remained the same but the Primary, Spaghetti Code. XD

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not related to the update but a real question, when will Ember Prime be available in prime resurgence again, it was only available really once (technically twice) back between January 4 2022 to January 11 2022, and once again between January 18 2022 to January 25 2022. (Which when all is said and done while it was technically twice, it was more or less only really once) I have seen plenty of other Warframes show up like 2 or 3 times between then and now... It is odd that it has never been released in prime resurgence since. Makes me wonder if you guys like forgot about it or something.

(Personally I just really need Sicarus Prime parts to get that prime weapon done, allowing me to have every obtainable prime weapon and Prime Warframe completed in the game, hence my interest.)

I suppose though my main argument is that it has been well over 2 years since then...

Edited by Egglanoir
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

-the orbiter look even worst, what up with this new lighting engine, depending of the light things look wet or change materia,it looks really bad

-Nice try DE but your not gaslighting me, this skin didn´t look like this at launch it was change years after purchase  and that is a scam

original                                                                                                                                               after crappy change

Spoiler

02a.png

original                                                                                                                                           after crappy change

Spoiler

01a.png

more examples on video

Spoiler

Spoiler

-or this other skins that you change months after purchase?

just like nidus above nyx deluxe was also change

the small is before is mor noteceable on the white color

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

more skins examples od skins changes here:

-valkyr carnivex skin broken, I already reported this but nothing has been fix

Spoiler

broken.png

-khora spikes cant be colored

-gauss feet still broken 

-voidshell skin materials are inconsistent, they look different on each warframe, which defeat the purpose of this kind of skin 

-beam weapons have screen shake, even with that option disable on the settings

-the new lights that your adding to averything are too obnoxious, even when using black colors you can turn it off

this is the ferlarx with black energy

Spoiler

230410-20240327125817-1.png

Edited by technozorro
  • Like 4

For the love of Lotus undo the hiding of ANY information that is available about weapons and DO NOT put important information like RELOAD SPEED into some cutesy Pop-up box.  I prefer clutter with all info readily available NOT buried nor hidden like the Wind-Up Values of Melee Weapons.  If I Re-roll a Riven and I get a Reload Speed bonus it means nothing to me BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE RELOAD SPEED IN THE INFO BOX in the bottom right corner to ascertain if it worthy of keeping.  Does DE even have a QC Dept to maybe ask if these "fixes" are beneficial to players or if WE, the PLAYERS/CONSUMERS have asked for these changes that have been forced upon us, to our chagrin?  I am going to go out on a limb here and say NO!  I don't see hiding of ANY information, Pop-ups or otherwise, as something most players have asked to be implemented.  Why fix what wasn't broke?  This DOES NOT support a more 'TRANSPARENT" relationship with your player-base you have been striving to acheive.  I'm not even asking to fix a bug, just don't fix what didn't need fixing.   You guys do a lot of good things to improve the game, and I appreciate that, but this was not one of those things! 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

• Like 7