Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's salute to the best stool ever —— Jade Light of the Eximus

Update: the latest hotfix fixed the damage.

Although the damage of lights still makes hurt, at least DE fixed it. And we could confirm that it is a slap in the face for some players who tell us it is simple and easy, we should keep moving and kill them.

Thanks to all players like TARINunit9, 0_The_F00l etc. I have clearly learned a truth that Warframe can only be played by veterans, and Warframe is a OSU!-like game because you shouldn't text while driving(I mean you shouldn't chat while doing missions in Warframe). By the way, I think the player should be the microphone seller, after all, the player may prefer voice chat(Oh no! chatting can also distract you, so I suggest silence in the car).

Original:

I can't take it anymore.

Jade Light, the best stool ever, is forcing us to eliminate them. I have experienced many missions, and am convinced that DE is teasing us.

In a mission, you have to focus on those green lights that cause tremendous damage to you. Nobody is killing enemies or protecting the target, but seeking self-protection. Wow, you can see, many lights are chasing you, you will see the next light is waiting for you when you kill one of them. Finally, you died because of the unparalleled exponential damage.

Eximus are everywhere, you don't even have time to aim or kill the Jade Light Eximus before you're dead.

I am just like a clown who is avoiding damn lights, and enemies are watching a funny show.

This is NOT Tenno, BUT a coward teased by DE.

ADD:

Let's see a pic below:

1718909748686.jpg

As you can see, the DMG could be reached 1.05e+03..? and 655M below in the pic. They found that the DMG of the light increases exponentially, and fire dot can also be multiplied, with the Jade Light Eximus (lv 195) in SP.

ADD 2:

To those of you who have commented here before: I don't think you ever think it's a bug because you start your comments by blaming someone for skill issue, never wondering why someone would be so angry, and then commenting, "It's easy, you just avoid the light and kill it." Don't players like me know how to avoid and kill? And have you done any damage calculations? Is exponential DMG and fire dot DMG normal in your eyes? I'm afraid very few of you have taken the math seriously.

That's what veterans like them do, belittle others and brag about themselves.

Edited by End_nether
hotfix update
  • Like 15

Unironically skill issue

If a Jade Pillar is about to spawn on top of you it has a very loud and distinctive sound cue, and you can easily sidestep them while still shooting the Eximus. And if the Jade Pillars are already spawned? They move like one mile an hour and can't kill the elevator

• Like 13

If you're able to provide more information, I'm guessing some helpful folks would love to give you some tips that would help you overcome this challenge.  I've been doing the Steel Path version of the quest without issue, but I'm also a long-time player who has nearly every tool at my disposal and years worth of nuanced mechanical knowledge to make things easier for me.

Personally, I like to play with a Warframes that are built for durability; do you have any Warframes like Rhino, Dante, Hildryn, Inaros, etc who are both durable and can replenish their defenses on demand?  Without knowing anything else about your situation, that would be my recommendation.

Also, this newest update introduced new enemy weaknesses, so it might help to review what those are so that you can mod your weapons to be better suited to the enemies you're fighting.  For example, if you're doing the elevator mission, the Corpus are weak to Puncture and Magnetic, so try to build your weapons/loadout for that to get rid of them more easily, which will reduce the amount of damage you're taking.  And I'm sure you already know this, but it always bears repeating: you take less damage when you're moving around, so try not to sit still for too long!

Hope any of this helps you, Tenno!

• Like 4

5分钟前 , TARINunit9 说:

Unironically skill issue

If a Jade Pillar is about to spawn on top of you it has a very loud and distinctive sound cue, and you can easily sidestep them while still shooting the Eximus. And if the Jade Pillars are already spawned? They move like one mile an hour and can't kill the elevator

You're ignoring the frequency of spawning the light, which means you kill one and the next one is waiting for you, and the interval between spawn is very short, and I can't possibly spend my entire mission staring at that light and listening to this sound, right?

How would you feel if you were chatting with your teammates and you were killed by the exponential damage of this light?

On Q&A channel, everyone is talking about this unparalleled damage, and I'm sure I'm not the only player who feels this way.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, End_nether said:

You're ignoring the frequency of spawning the light, which means you kill one and the next one is waiting for you, and the interval between spawn is very short, and I can't possibly spend my entire mission staring at that light and listening to this sound, right?

How would you feel if you were chatting with your teammates and you were killed by the exponential damage of this light?

On Q&A channel, everyone is talking about this unparalleled damage, and I'm sure I'm not the only player who feels this way.

Have you played Railjack Void Storms? if not you're going to love them as well.  :wink:

• Like 6

3分钟前 , TARINunit9 说:

That's the mission, dude. Welcome to Warframe

you are putting the cart before the horse, dude. The key point of missions is not the light, why do I spend so much time avoiding this light in any missions?

• Like 3

11分钟前 , (PSN)Unstar 说:

If you're able to provide more information, I'm guessing some helpful folks would love to give you some tips that would help you overcome this challenge.  I've been doing the Steel Path version of the quest without issue, but I'm also a long-time player who has nearly every tool at my disposal and years worth of nuanced mechanical knowledge to make things easier for me.

Personally, I like to play with a Warframes that are built for durability; do you have any Warframes like Rhino, Dante, Hildryn, Inaros, etc who are both durable and can replenish their defenses on demand?  Without knowing anything else about your situation, that would be my recommendation.

Also, this newest update introduced new enemy weaknesses, so it might help to review what those are so that you can mod your weapons to be better suited to the enemies you're fighting.  For example, if you're doing the elevator mission, the Corpus are weak to Puncture and Magnetic, so try to build your weapons/loadout for that to get rid of them more easily, which will reduce the amount of damage you're taking.  And I'm sure you already know this, but it always bears repeating: you take less damage when you're moving around, so try not to sit still for too long!

Hope any of this helps you, Tenno!

Thank God! I like Dante, and I use this warframe to play the mission. Guess what? Nothing changed.

1 minute ago, End_nether said:

The key point of missions is not the light,

The key point of Warframe as a whole is the enemies. Shooting enemies, stabbing enemies, killing dozens of enemies every second. If you aren't two-shoting the Jade Eximus, your build is too weak, come back with something stronger

The capsule cannot be destroyed, so feel free to concentrate on other things like staying alive. And as others have said, get a tankier frame. I’ve literally stood under the light (SP) and revived someone. And you can just look up and shoot the light.

Edited by MutoManiac
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Thank God! I like Dante, and I use this warframe to play the mission. Guess what? Nothing changed.

What's going wrong?  Dante's Overguard should give you enough protection to survive.  And if your Overguard runs out you're briefly invulnerable, which gives you enough time to cast and build up plenty more Overguard.  If you'd like to overcome this, I'd love to help you do it.

Edited by (PSN)Unstar
  • Like 2

刚才 , TARINunit9 说:

The key point of Warframe as a whole is the enemies. Shooting enemies, stabbing enemies, killing dozens of enemies every second. If you aren't two-shoting the Jade Eximus, your build is too weak, come back with something stronger

You are right. I was shooting the enemies, and then the light killed me. I should hate myself for not having a shedding part like Wukong, so I could do everything.

10 minutes ago, End_nether said:

I use Dante no problem.

1 minute ago, End_nether said:

You are right. I was shooting the enemies, and then the light killed me. I should hate myself for not having a shedding part like Wukong, so I could do everything.

You should not be dying as Dante, you need to micro-manage your skills by the sound of it, keep up overguard and keep your birds up they'll distract the enemies.

• Like 1

1分钟前 , (PSN)Unstar 说:

What's going wrong?  Dante's Overguard should give you enough protection to survive.  And if your Overguard runs out you're briefly invulnerable, which gives you enough time to cast and build up plenty more Overguard.  If you'd like to overcome this, I'd love to help you do it.

Did you use Dante in the mission? I did. 42900x OverGuard looks just like paper. Attention: the damage from the light is exponential.

• Like 4

I've generally been dealing with them by...
Not standing still.  That's really it.  I didn't even know they have a sound cue because it's hot and I've got a window AC unit running and can't hear half the game in general.
I'm not even using tanky frames either.  Titania, Octavia, Qorvex, I think I've been killed by the light once, and was like "Oh, those things do a lot of damage.  I should probably avoid them."

• Like 4

1分钟前 , Slayer-. 说:

I use Dante no problem.

You should not be dying as Dante, you need to micro-manage your skills by the sound of it, keep up overguard and keep your birds up they'll distract the enemies.

I always do it as what you said. The exponential damage just eliminated my all Overguard. When you rebuild it, you died in the next second.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, End_nether said:

I always do it as what you said. The exponential damage just eliminated my all Overguard. When you rebuild it, you died in the next second.

That's quite strange, I sometimes don't even move and they explode and my Dante just takes it, I'll have to take more notice next time in the mission.

Edit:
I see what you mean, just did some Steel Path missions and overguard gets deleted in one shot from 40,000 didn't die just had to rebuild it.

Edited by Slayer-.

2分钟前 , (PSN)Lollybomb 说:

I've generally been dealing with them by...
Not standing still.  That's really it.  I didn't even know they have a sound cue because it's hot and I've got a window AC unit running and can't hear half the game in general.
I'm not even using tanky frames either.  Titania, Octavia, Qorvex, I think I've been killed by the light once, and was like "Oh, those things do a lot of damage.  I should probably avoid them."

I am not denying the tactic —— Not Standing Still. I have been jumping around in the mission, but still can't avoid this huge damage.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Eximus are everywhere, you don't even have time to aim or kill the Jade Light Eximus before you're dead.

I did a ton of missions with my Clan and solo yesterday, i havent downed a single time to the Jade Lights and im not using any Tank or Overguard drunken frame.

Getting rid of them is easy, just shoot the crystal projecting it or kill the Eximus that made it.

People mentioning Dante play on freagging normal mode I guess. On SP , the laser deletes 40k overguard in 2seconds. Just a moment of not watching out, boom dead. The fact they can target you through walls from absolutely nowhere(1000m away) is just ridiculous.

Any other annoying Eximus needs LOS or you being close to them(nullifiers) so they're justified. Jade eximus can just sit in a corner god knows where and shoot you with 200k dps at lvl100. Dealing more damage than enemies at lvl1000 that have to SEE you AND hit you first.

Go play some survival or defense, modes where you just want to chill. Guess what you no longer can.

Edited by LuxusImReisfeld
  • Like 5

1分钟前 , ReddyDisco 说:

Not to make light of the situation but the bright idea is to keep moving and killing the incandescent jade eximus, hope that sheds some light on the problem.

Yes. I use Dante, keep moving, chase my teammates and build much overguard on them. Nothing changed. Just we are taking turns dying~

• Like 1

4分钟前 , BiancaRoughfin 说:

I did a ton of missions with my Clan and solo yesterday, i havent downed a single time to the Jade Lights and im not using any Tank or Overguard drunken frame.

Getting rid of them is easy, just shoot the crystal projecting it or kill the Eximus that made it.

Oh, easy again. How do you explain many players are talking about the tremendous DMG in Q&A channel? I believe that *easy and simple* is just for you.

6分钟前 , LuxusImReisfeld 说:

People mentioning Dante play on freagging normal mode I guess. On SP , the laser deletes 40k overguard in 2seconds. Just a moment of not watching out, boom dead. The fact they can target you through walls from absolutely nowhere(1000m away) is just ridiculous.

Any other annoying Eximus needs LOS or you being close to them(nullifiers) so they're justified. Jade eximus can just sit in a corner god knows where and shoot you with 200k dps at lvl100. Dealing more damage than enemies at lvl1000 that have to SEE you AND hit you first.

Go play some survival or defense, modes where you just want to chill. Guess what you no longer can.

Indeed, I just died when I building overguard on me and teammates. I just said, what?!

• Like 4

Bro another thing just happened to me, I just so happened to run over the Defense objective in SP. It got DELETED. GONE. What the hell? Laser just touched it for a moment, instantly dead. Yea for sure it's perfectly balanced lmao.

• Like 2