Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's salute to the best stool ever —— Jade Light of the Eximus

23 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Did you use Dante in the mission? I did. 42900x OverGuard looks just like paper. Attention: the damage from the light is exponential.

I'm not sure what to say.  I'll go record a video of me doing the Steel Path mission and post it here, maybe there's some detail neither of us are realizing that is the difference between unavoidably getting downed and never getting downed.

After the patch I too found myself with 4 beams on me and no eximus in sight anywhere. If the problem was that Tenno was able to annihilate the enemy through walls, I think the solution that the enemy can now annihilate the Tenno through walls too is kinda contra-productive.

3 minutes ago, LuxusImReisfeld said:

Bro another thing just happened to me, I just so happened to run over the Defense objective in SP. It got DELETED. GONE. What the hell? Laser just touched it for a moment, instantly dead. Yea for sure it's perfectly balanced lmao.

I had the same happen to me but it was a Mobile Defence mission in normal mode, I was doing the last console and a green beam spawned in over me and it exploded straight away it failed the mission because it took out the console, I put it down to a bug but reading your post makes me wonder now. 🤔

2分钟前 , LuxusImReisfeld 说:

Bro another thing just happened to me, I just so happened to run over the Defense objective in SP. It got DELETED. GONE. What the hell? Laser just touched it for a moment, instantly dead. Yea for sure it's perfectly balanced lmao.

Haha, I have experienced this, a lot of time. Forget it. Hope the stool could be the best ever. Many players are talking about and angry with the DMG in Q&A channel LOL.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Oh, easy again. How do you explain many players are talking about the tremendous DMG in Q&A channel? I believe that *easy and simple* is just for you.

Iv been doing the missions with Zephyr Prime, mine has 1.2K health, 135 Armor and no Adaptation. The Jade Lights completely ignore her Turbulence and get through to her so technically i have no special protection against them, yet i havent downed once. Im always running around killing enemies.

4分钟前 , kadlis12 说:

After the patch I too found myself with 4 beams on me and no eximus in sight anywhere. If the problem was that Tenno was able to annihilate the enemy through walls, I think the solution that the enemy can now annihilate the Tenno through walls too is kinda contra-productive.

My teammates are killing the light, nobody kills the Eximus and finds the battery. Everyone is seeking self-protection.

Aight I recorded you this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TctyFCqcLgc

This is my Rhino that uses enemy damage to stack overguard. As you can see at the start of the video I already have 800k, which I got from the Jade.
Went back to start recording and that's what happened. After ramping up it basically deleted 250k+ overguard in a single TICK.
Which then got me to activate Iron skin, Iron Skin then has a bit of time to absorb the damage enemies deal to YOU and gives you that damage as overguard.
I got 16MILLION overguard from a fully ramped up Jade Laser of a level 150 enemy. This is insanely ridiculous and I no longer wonder why the defense objective instantly died.

Edited by LuxusImReisfeld
  • Like 10

Hmm, it is relatively harder with a squaishy frame, but i found that staying mobile helps.

If you can move , aim and kill at the same time it is going to be more manageable.

Yes , the beams in SP can do quite a bit of damage the best way is to simply avoid it and not to try and tank the damage.

1分钟前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

Hmm, it is relatively harder with a squaishy frame, but i found that staying mobile helps.

If you can move , aim and kill at the same time it is going to be more manageable.

Yes , the beams in SP can do quite a bit of damage the best way is to simply avoid it and not to try and tank the damage.

Have you checked all of what I said in this post?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Did you use Dante in the mission? I did. 42900x OverGuard looks just like paper. Attention: the damage from the light is exponential.

Alright, I just popped into matchmaking and did the Steel Path event mission with a squad of randoms.  This is far from optimal play*, but hopefully it demonstrates how the mission can be successfully done with Dante, and in doing so aids you in overcoming this challenge.  I genuinely hope it helps!

*I am generally a "good enough" player, and in this video I knew I was going to upload it so I got performance anxiety XD

Edited by (PSN)Unstar

48分钟前 , Slayer-. 说:

That's quite strange, I sometimes don't even move and they explode and my Dante just takes it, I'll have to take more notice next time in the mission.

Edit:
I see what you mean, just did some Steel Path missions and overguard gets deleted in one shot from 40,000 didn't die just had to rebuild it.

Yes. However you cannot always focus on your overguard in the mission, you have a lot of things to do, killing enemies, picking up batteries, protecting your teammates....If you're not careful, you'll be dead in a second.

It will get nerf'd. It's too problematic.

• Kills 150k eHP frames in seconds.
  • God help you if you're hacking and one starts up.
  • Kills both frame or operator trying to revive an ally.
  • LoS is kinda scuffed but that's an issue with all Arch Nemisis, I mean Eximus mobs.
  • Goes through doors and objects. Again a problem with all Eximus effects.

It's like having those life drain shadows from Arcamedia in every mission.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, End_nether said:

Have you checked all of what I said in this post?

have you checked what others have said in this topic?

I understand you personally are having issues with your specific loadout,

But based on my own experience the mission can be completed with different setups (some work better than others of course)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Unironically skill issue

If a Jade Pillar is about to spawn on top of you it has a very loud and distinctive sound cue, and you can easily sidestep them while still shooting the Eximus. And if the Jade Pillars are already spawned? They move like one mile an hour and can't kill the elevator

Bruh I haven't been killed by the streetlights one single time yet lmao

15 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

It will get nerf'd. It's too problematic.

• Kills 150k eHP frames in seconds.
  • God help you if you're hacking and one starts up.
  • Kills both frame or operator trying to revive an ally.
  • LoS is kinda scuffed but that's an issue with all Arch Nemisis, I mean Eximus mobs.
  • Goes through doors and objects. Again a problem with all Eximus effects.

It's like having those life drain shadows from Arcamedia in every mission.

The damage scales incrementally from around 200-800-1000-3000 etc etc I dont have the exact numbers but it only does this if you stand still directly under it, The incremental damage resets when you leave the field. Moving is literally the solution. Ive never had my Dante lose 48k worth of overhealth if I just move.

The laser targets your warframe specifically so if you leave to use your operator it does not chase you unless another one decides to lock onto you, Even in that case going invisible removes the targeting. Point is, Move away from your warframe.

The effect lasts for about 7-8 seconds and can be killed by weapons or be disrupted by killing the source.

There are plenty of solutions, And if the jade light the thing that in lore destroys both body and soul does not have some kind of intrinsic risk to standing in it then the point of it gets removed and will just be another mosquito effect to avoid, which arguably it already is.

Edited by darklord122

2分钟前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

have you checked what others have said in this topic?

I understand you personally are having issues with your specific loadout,

But based on my own experience the mission can be completed with different setups (some work better than others of course)

Right, right, you are right. I *haven't* checked other comments in this topic. I think you should keep your eyes open and check what I replied under other comments.

people are talking about and angry with this DMG in Q&A channel, and you still think I am wrong(cuz of skill issue). How do you explain this? Are the players in QA channel fool?

Oh, I see, we can't catch up with you that have much experience.😭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, End_nether said:

Right, right, you are right. I *haven't* checked other comments in this topic. I think you should keep your eyes open and check what I replied under other comments.

people are talking about and angry with this DMG in Q&A channel, and you still think I am wrong(cuz of skill issue). How do you explain this? Are the players in QA channel fool?

Oh, I see, we can't catch up with you that have much experience.😭

People will always be frustrated when a new problem shows itself that is mildly hard to deal with, In any game.

That does not necessarily mean the mechanic is wrong, As it will get easier to deal with overtime when you learn how to deal with it.

Wow somebody actually complained about this xD 

Play the game bro, if you suck - play more get better, don't complain about it, if you don't want to play it stop no one is forcing you to go on but for the love of God don't go on a forum and wine about it.

9 minutes ago, darklord122 said:

The damage scales incrementally from around 200-800-1000-3000 etc etc I dont have the exact numbers but it only does this if you stand still directly under it, The incremental damage resets when you leave the field. Moving is literally the solution. Ive never had my Dante lose 48k worth of overhealth if I just move.

I don't specifically have much issue with it other than annoyance. The effect is very obnoxious. It killed me while hacking in Netracell which was dumb. Other than that it has never killed me. Yes. obviously move. Thing is, I know the difficulty level DE puts on it's players which is far below what I prefer.

If I feel it's a bit much I know it will get nerf'd.

don't be bothered by these forum warrior replys, they all like to pretend there is nothing wrong at all ever.

reddit has already confirmed this happens all the time to many people, the spawning of the light needs to be nerfed by a lot. or the damage. or both.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Oh, I see, we can't catch up with you that have much experience.

Yes , probably.

Fool ? Haha , Probably not, i do accept that the damage is much higher than what players have been used to in the past and should be checked once (specifically in SP) or curate the current event as there are too many jade eximus spawning which can make it tougher than intended. If you play the non event mode it is a bit more reasonable to complete.

But just because it's hard does not make it impossible. If you apply some skill and adapt to the changes you can overcome them.

There is literally a guy with a video showing how he completed the mission with dante. So yes , I suggest you check.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
  • Like 2