Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.2

[DE]Megan

hace 31 minutos, -Shadow_Slayer- dijo:

Secondary Fortifier Arcane now don't get Overguard from eny other damage, except secondary.💀

Then it's working as intended, since is an arcane for secondaries. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, AurenValdari said:

At least make it a toggle…

I've been asking DE for a toggle on Auto-Melee for a good while now.
I doubt they will do that, it's their policy to always have AT LEAST 45% of the game be unnecessarily frustrating.

Also, on that note:

HEY, DE.
AUTO-MELEE TOGGLE ALREADY.
TAKES YA NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES.
SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE MONTHS AGO.

• Like 3

Just now, Binket_ said:

I've been asking DE for a toggle on Auto-Melee for a good while now.
I doubt they will do that, it's their policy to always have AT LEAST 45% of the game be unnecessarily frustrating.

Also, on that note:

HEY, DE.
AUTO-MELEE TOGGLE ALREADY.
TAKES YA NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES.
SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE MONTHS AGO.

Also revert weapons UI, it's insanely annoying to have to hover stuff to see what we used to see.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

Please revert this
image.png?ex=66740bde&is=6672ba5e&hm=520

Yes please god let me change Blast to a dark energy color. It literally hurts my eyes and causes me to feel dizzy if I'm using it with a fast status applying weapon.

• Like 7

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Taylor

Last hot fix fixed hound's arctic eximus bubble, but can you fix the hound's Reflex Denial bubble too please?

It is horrible. Hound always hugs targets and you can't hit them because the bubble blocks ally fire.

Can't kill stalker or eximus or the guy killing a defense objective because hound is sitting on him and protecting him with Reflex Denial bubble. Let the ally fire go in

• Like 4

hace 1 minuto, Redrigoth dijo:

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Taylor

Last hot fix fixed hound's arctic eximus bubble, but can you fix the hound's Reflex Denial bubble too please?

It is horrible. Hound always hugs targets and you can't hit them because the bubble blocks ally fire.

Can't kill stalker or eximus or the guy killing a defense objective because hound is sitting on him and protecting him with Reflex Denial bubble. Let the ally fire go in

I am pretty sure this will be fixed on pet rework phase 2, so just gotta be patient or not use that precept for now if it annoys you. 

7 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Yes please god let me change Blast to a dark energy color. It literally hurts my eyes and causes me to feel dizzy if I'm using it with a fast status applying weapon.

same, but also with magnetic and toxin for me

• Like 1

If you want it do do unholy damage, PLEASE make Jade eximus units AT LEAST not deal damage to defense targets, like defense objectives or fomorian core- losing half of the target's health because someone sat on the objective unaware is not a fun design choice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Argonile said:

Maybe it's just me, but this feels like it's better for consistency. Especially for newer players that may not know about statuses all too much. Especially with the new recommended elements to use, it will just be a lot easier overall to know what's happening 

Hence why this should be an accessibility option. This comes down to each player's personal preference.
Some people may enjoy universal status colors for aesthetic or gameplay reasons, but I, and many others, do not enjoy the visual vomit of having 6+ statuses with different colors on every enemy on the screen, as it tends to be in late game.

This throws off existing visual synergies that many players have been using, "Tagging" enemies in colors from a specific weapon to know if they're primed for a finishing blow. As it stands right now, if anything inflicts Heat or Radiation, it's pretty much a guess as to which statuses are underneath them. At least, it is visually.
For instance, I have yet to notice a single viral visual effect since the update dropped, because the noise of the effect is so much weaker compared to other statuses being inflicted at the same time.

This also breaks immersion with fashion frames, which is self explanatory. An ember with blue fire should inflict blue flames.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but we can already see which statuses enemies are suffering from with the icons above their health bar. If you ask me, that's as clear as it needs to get.
If they aren't visible enough, change them to the colored status icons that appear in the arsenal. This will let you notice at a slight glance if an enemy has a certain status effect.

Unfortunately this is likely another change they are going to dig their heels in the ground over and refuse to revert.
It's a shame that I'm starting to expect them to not listen to clear majorities of the playerbase.

Edited by FaraTenno
  • Like 12

43 minutes ago, Rigtis said:

I am pretty sure this will be fixed on pet rework phase 2, so just gotta be patient or not use that precept for now if it annoys you. 

And when is that going to be? It's a bubble with the same logic as frost and eximus bubble. I don't see why it can't be fixed now along with the other 2.

• Like 1

hace 4 minutos, Redrigoth dijo:

And when is that going to be? It's a bubble with the same logic as frost and eximus bubble. I don't see why it can't be fixed now along with the other 2.

Well we don't know how it works internally for sure, so we can just assume they follow the same logic. Guess that if that was the case, it would have been fixed along with eximus bubbles too.

Edit: However, I remember that Nyx had a similar problem with her bubble being one-tapped by allies, until it was changed to ignore player damage. Since the hound precept has a similar behavior, it could also be fixed before phase 2.

Edited by Rigtis

I feel like DE is ignoring the people like me who does not like the change to status effect colours, it feels more like they're ignoring us in favor of digging in and pretending everything is fine, meanwhile:
My volt is sad since his lightning is no longer red. (red ones go faster)
My ember is crying in a corner.
My lavos is beating his head into the wall in frustration.
And all my other warframes are in some other form of depressive state since their favourite colours no longer hold any meaning.
All of my weapons are flaccid and I am pretty sure they're crying when I'm not looking.

DE truly have no heart...

Edited by nicolajtheking2
  • Like 3

The color and UI changes bothered me yesterday but after playing Jade for a while I can now see the sense in what they have done because it makes it far easier to tell what is going on. The UI changes make it easier to rapidly glance status icons and mission indicators (e.g. disruption nodes) now compared to before. Imho, I think we should give these changes a bit of time to adjust to before asking them to change it back.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

I feel like DE is ignoring the people like me who does not like the change to status effect colours, it feels more like they're ignoring us in favor of digging in and pretending everything is fine, meanwhile:
My volt is sad since his lightning is no longer red. (red ones go faster)
My ember is crying in a corner.
My lavos is beating his head into the wall in frustration.
And all my other warframes are in some other form of depressive state since their favourite colours no longer hold any meaning.
All of my weapons are flaccid and I am pretty sure they're crying when I'm not looking.

DE truly have no heart...

I'm right here in the corner too, buddy.
Genuinely struggling to enjoy the game without the link between my fashion and the gameplay.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Status Damage is not a stat currently represented in the Arsenal, if that is what you mean. That by design for now. Should this mechanic be used more, we may look to add it, but no guarantees. :) 

Also sevagoth's shadow haze augment is bugged, the additive crit chance doesn't apply correctly and isn't influenced by ability strength. My screenshots of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/sevagoth-shadow-haze-augment-bug-not-applying-correctly-1hHRTRi

What's the point of creating a frame with different statuses if these statuses are of no use? From one update to another, simply Inaros, who tolerated the green lasers well, started taking hitkills instantly... 10,000 life with 2,000 defense is for what purpose if every new mechanic is automatically made to ignore its special mechanic?...and it's not even the first time they've done this...

• Like 1