The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.3

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Juniperr- said:

Still an issue, been broken since at least Dante Unbound. Hoping it gets acknowledged.

being on my clan page crashes me to the xbox dashboard, been waiting almost 1 1/2 years for a fix.
sent vids and screenshots all the time, still nothing. it's so dam annoying!!

4 hours ago, KresTias said:

Archon Continiuty is broken or it is no longer gives the benefit to something like peacekeeprs?

It is something that can easily be tested.

By logic, I'd say the archon mod should be working with an exalted weapon so I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you sure you are modding correctly and reading the mod description? Because you may have accidentally added a cold mod and/or not seeing toxin procs to begin with. Some enemies also have effects that adjust certain status effects which may come into play as well.

Il y a 6 heures, Divine_Intellect a dit :

The biggest issue I have is that there is such an easy fix here that would improve the mission by leaps and bounds, and please the hard-core half of the community. Make the elevator ride endless, and fast scaling like cascade. Or turn it into a survival mission at the end with enemies reaching high levels very fast to attempt to induce a forced extraction. Idk, something. 

Yes, yes absolutely. I like the vertical movement gameplay, it's original, but it just lacks waves of enemies who would rush on the elevator, as well as rotations for it to be endless. I have a very specific reference : Darksiders 1, in the Black Throne, there were arena phases in elevators with plenty of enemies to swing your sword on. I want that for the Ascension mission. It would be an excellent endless mission type addition to the ones we have. 
It needs fun, that's just it. And the solution is right there. 

If DE is watching my comment, please just consider where players are having the most fun : when there are waves of enemies to butcher, quick rotations if possible, in endless types of missions. There is a reason why players like to camp in the cave in the end of the Ascension mode : finally, they can use their gear.   

Edited by Awaidaqor
  • Like 4

Just wanting to point this out in case anyone else hasn't noticed, but when viewing Sevagoth's Shadow in the arsenal station, it just seems to be showing "[PH] Description" instead. It's been like this for a little while, since before the Jade Shadows update.

W52lDwp.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Numerounius said:

People need to stop spamming the hotfix notes in hopes of getting their personal bug fixed.

>"Stop spamming your personal bugs!"
>Proceeds to post personal bug.

Oh, the irony.

Fixed being able to swap Jade’s Universal Polarity from her Aura Slot onto another slot. 

• We’ll be reverting the moved Universal Polarity back to its intended spot in a future Hotfix. 

How about you guys don't fix this and make it a feature instead? I already made several builds and invested forma hinging on the presence of he universal slot, taking it away would mean another round of forma to make up for the waste (not to mention the time I invested in theoyrafting/leveling).

• Like 1

• Fixed sprinting during Voruna’s Ulfrun's Descent not increasing her movement speed. 
    • Also fixes her losing her custom animation and doing a standard walk. 

Does this mean when shes n her 4 she runs on all 4's like weve wanted for awhile now! cause she still just runs like normal in her ultimate but faster

4 minutes ago, Arn-Solma said:

How about you guys don't fix this and make it a feature instead? I already made several builds and invested forma hinging on the presence of he universal slot, taking it away would mean another round of forma to make up for the waste (not to mention the time I invested in theoyrafting/leveling).

Maybe don't make builds around something that is very obviously a bug? This is entirely on you.

10 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I think Stalker doesn't get any rewards from the drop table for the Belly of the Beast, just motes. Is that intended?

I just tested to verify -- you do get rewards but they are not shown in the mission results. We had the Arcane not showing up as a known issue, I'll add mission rewards to that list too. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, shaun10656 said:
  • Fixed sprinting during Voruna’s Ulfrun's Descent not increasing her movement speed. 

Does this mean when shes n her 4 she runs on all 4's like weve wanted for awhile now! cause she still just runs like normal in her ultimate but faster

No, unfortunately. The bug was that it used walk animation instead of sprint, but its still standard sprint every frame uses. I don't understand what they mean about 'custom animation'

Hi there.

May just request that the bot answer for "where Ash" be updated? Or at least turn the current answer off until it can be updated because the reaction to "corpus railjack defense" is usually a huge "HELLNAW" lol.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This confuses me, just went in game yet her speed never changes? I read this and hoped that meant the whole time she was supposed to run on all fours, but it was just bugged the whole time. :(

Is it ok that warframe can be killed while playing as operator?

And wth is going with enemy damage nearly everytime getting oneshot as Hydroid with 5k+ armor on Steel Circuit. Last week everything was fine, now everything is MUCH harder

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I just tested to verify -- you do get rewards but they are not shown in the mission results. We had the Arcane not showing up as a known issue, I'll add mission rewards to that list too. 

So in regards to not receiving rewards during mission popup.

When will the longstanding bug of disruption mission rewards not showing up as client after host migration be fixed? Been here since I can remember and I constantly have to remind people that it is a visual-only bug that DE doesn't know since otherwise it would've been fixed already. Attempted to report it for years now to no success. Yet any new bug associated with mission rewards instantly gets put on the known bugs list? What about mission reward bugs that have been here for a long time like that one? What will it take to get those on that known bugs list?

18 hours ago, Porevi said:

Sadly still no fix to glaives and Wolf Sledge heavy attack explosion not doing anything to enemies if you are client. Otherwise great work. 

damn I thought I was the only one

19 hours ago, ultrabak1999 said:

Hate still loses the skin appearence after incarnon transformation, you mate a  hate skin that lasts only until 5x combo

All skins do that with the incarnon evolutions. This is understandable for skins that alter the weapons base model, but it's particularly egregious for skins that don't.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Awaidaqor said:

Yes, yes absolutely. I like the vertical movement gameplay, it's original, but it just lacks waves of enemies who would rush on the elevator, as well as rotations for it to be endless. I have a very specific reference : Darksiders 1, in the Black Throne, there were arena phases in elevators with plenty of enemies to swing your sword on. I want that for the Ascension mission. It would be an excellent endless mission type addition to the ones we have. 
It needs fun, that's just it. And the solution is right there. 

If DE is watching my comment, please just consider where players are having the most fun : when there are waves of enemies to butcher, quick rotations if possible, in endless types of missions. There is a reason why players like to camp in the cave in the end of the Ascension mode : finally, they can use their gear.   

Not everything needs to be endless, and "quick scaling" even less so. The ones that care about "level cap all day everyday" are a tiny amount of players, and the game should not be based around those people.

More spawns during the elevator portion would be fine, but I think a lot of the issue there is that they've never done spawns for a pretty much entirely vertical level, and it just needs to be polished.

• Like 1