Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.4

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This is because Boreal was swapped to Nira due to crashes in Boreal's fight. More details in the PSA here: 

Now I know why I was crashing repeatedly, rejoin squad crash again rejoin squad crash again, thanks for letting us know I was going stir crazy thinking my computer was having a stroke, which at the moment it's not far-fetched. :wink:

The elevator mission now breaks sometimes and you can't extract after you've completed everything. Someone in chat said they didn't see stalker at all.

Could you roll back the enemy numbers and their spawn rate back as well? Why would you even nerf it?

Edited by VonHaaiPaue

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Elevator speed boost time from Boosted Ionic Charges now stack when throwing multiple at the Extraction Capsule at once (up to a max of 50 seconds).

But you also shadow nerfed the duration of each canister from 13 seconds to 10 seconds. At first it doesn't seem significant, but that's a ~30% difference, and there's now insufficient canisters sometimes to continue the boost for the entire elevator ride when compared to prior runs to the patch.

Edited by Damocles
  • Like 3

Since the thread I posted this got locked due to no longer relevant I post it here again.

When I try to mod my Tenet Plinx (radiation progenitor) with another element, the element fuses with one of the elements radiation is made. When I insert cold it changes to blast electricity instead of radiation cold.

Is this intended or have you changed elemental modding behaviour?

Thanks!

• Like 4

Thanks for the hard work!

I tried running the operation mission after this update, summoned my On Call Crew while waiting for the elevator to finish reaching the top, and the Sister of Parvos didn't spawn. We waited for a few minutes, with only random enemies spawning now and then, and aborted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Runn_Jegu- said:

Quote from last weeks hotfix

"Jade's 'Glory on High', needs a 'Glory on Low' sound option. Her Glory pistols are horrendous to listen to for prolonged periods, to the point I've begun muting Warframe when I use Jade and listening to music instead. The sound team always does an incredible job, just this sound loop is unbearably irritating to endure. I would urge you to address this in the next hotfix, for our sanity.

Many threads on the topic;

"

Still nothing in this hotfix about her Glory pistols volume, sadface. So, potentially another week of this, we are becoming totally "Jaaaaaded" :grustrag:

Thanks for the update nonetheless :fist: ~ Keep on Keepin' on!

I actually like it. 😅

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

This seems a bit, I don't know rude, considering that not all reactions have been positive. I'm all for replaying the Quest but.

It just feels like you are ignoring the issue here that people have with this Quest and Jade, I really hope this isn't the case and it will be addressed soon

glad someone pointed this out. it almost sounds like they were cherry-picking reactions but maybe it's just community interactor position speak.

I too, am among the many who would like this issue addressed

• Like 6

Thanks for the continuing effort. 
I am disappointed that there’s no immediate response or resolution to the volume issue on Jades 4. I continue to maintain that we need an accessible option to mute the volume as it’s causing issues with my tinnitus and a few others from what I’ve seen. 

I understand this may require a cert build for console?? And it can’t be resolved via hot fix. But even some aknowledgement it’s been looked it would be good. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Are you sure about that? Because I've been seeing everything from "lol preggo" to people claiming they were traumatized by the experience. I've read various accusations where everything from "tonedeafness" to "anti-LGBT-etc" and "misogynism" is being thrown around. One descriptor I do agree on is "fanfic". I was not impressed.

So how should we interpret, that "you love our reactions"? The forum has been one big salt mine this last week. It shouldn't have flown under your radar, that a LOT of players hated the expansion, and this can easily be interpreted as DE rubbing people's noses in it. It comes across as extremely passive agressive and petty.

I have no expectations, that DE is going to change anything to placate the loud voices demanding you to do so. But at least acknowledge, that you made some choices, that have split the player base to a VERY noticable degree.

I guess players will have to build a bridge and get over it. 

Edited by ShogunGunshow
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, KresTias said:

can anyone elaborate to me how archon continuity works with toxin proc? for a couple of days im scratching my head and cant figure what the benefit is doing now?

Archon Continuity requires that the toxin proc is directly caused by the ability.

1 hour ago, KresTias said:

i tried with grendel, it didnt do anything. it used to work with saryn 3rd,...mesa 4th and titania 4th are in void now too?

Check again, Grendel 1 and 4 do benefit from archon continuity. Mesa, Titania, Jade, Ivara, Dante etc exalted weapons all benefit from archon continuity if built to do so.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Chubbybearursa said:

Thanks for the continuing effort. 
I am disappointed that there’s no immediate response or resolution to the volume issue on Jades 4. I continue to maintain that we need an accessible option to mute the volume as it’s causing issues with my tinnitus and a few others from what I’ve seen. 

I understand this may require a cert build for console?? And it can’t be resolved via hot fix. But even some aknowledgement it’s been looked it would be good. 

Thanks. 

Hi there! This was addressed in this hotfix, per this line here:

• Fixed Jade’s Glory on High ability SFX ducking level music. 

If you still find it is too loud, please let us know and we can pass on the feedback to our sound team. 

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Changed Frost’s “Icy Avalanche” Augment Mod (stats shown at Max Rank) to improve its Overguard capacities:

• Now: Allies within Affinity Range are coated with ice that grants 60 Overguard per enemy hit. Overguard increases by 20% of your Armor once per enemy.
  • Previous: Coat nearby allies with ice that grants Overguard and absorbs 60 damage per enemy hit. 

Nice, but I think this is the 4th time you guys touch Frost's overguard and is still not working consistently with other overguard sources like Dante or Styanax. It is being dispelled by nullifiers and falling in voids. We need a fix for this because no matter if the squad or companions get chunks of overguard, as soon as a nullifier drops by, it's all gone, just like Frost's bubble. I have to use the new Secondary Fortifier as bandaid to patch his "bad overguard" into "good overguard" to keep building up mine, but sadly the squad still have their overguard lost if they get close to nullifier and it's worse on my kubrow companion because they attack at melee 😢

Edited by Rigtis
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, KresTias said:

can anyone elaborate to me how archon continuity works with toxin proc? for a couple of days im scratching my head and cant figure what the benefit is doing now?

I already responded to you about this in a previous thread.

If the proc is directly from a modded Warframe in some way it works as intended and is able to easily be tested.

Only weird case I found was with Garuda's Talons.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

If you still find it is too loud, please let us know and we can pass on the feedback to our sound team. 

Thank you
I’ll do some testing and will feedback if required🙏

27 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

It sure doesn't sound like you've reduced it by much at all after playing a few rounds. The sound in question is when firing her Glory pistols, if "ducking music" is the same thing? Personally I would like it to be 75% quieter to be anyway bearable for continuous use. Thanks )

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Koplakever said:

Thanks for the fix for the Sanctum Anatomica loss of function bug.

On another note, please include warframes' exalted weapons into the loadout selector (that thing at the upper left in navigation). Felt like a bit of an oversight to not include those in the first place

They said in the Jade Shadows patch note (I think) that exalted will be coming in a future update, they're on it :)