Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

From Xaku, Yareli,Qorvex to Dante and Jade

Aquapisces

50 minutes ago, Aquapisces said:

Is DE intentionally filling the alphabet?

Currently:

A: Ash

B:Baruuk

C:Chroma

Letter yet to be chosen as the first letter of Warframe names remains U. Excluding Umbra excalibur. Guessing the name of next warframe will begin with U. 

Actually, Umbra is included and in their count. I'm drawing a blank on R though? So, we have:

Ash, Baruuk, Chroma, Dante, Ember, Frost

Gara, Harrow, Inaros, Jade, Kullervo, Lavos

Mesa, Nekros, Octavia, Protea, Qorvex, R?

Saryn, Trinity, Umbra, Vauban, Wisp

Xaku, Yareli, Zephyr.

Yes, this has been a deliberate and conscious effort that they occasionally reference in Devstreams, interviews etc, in player discussion threads as well and banter, so on. Reb in particular, is a big advocate of "all the letters should be represented" train of thought. 

Then after the alphabet is complete, the next goal will having a Warframe with an exalted version of everything else in the game. Exalted Domestik Drone as an ability, Exalted Landing Craft as an ability, Exalted Grate, Exalted Mop, etc. Then when thats done, fully interactive romance sub plots and side content with RPG mechanics, loyalty quests (your choice of Warframe) and 30 minute sex scenes, and then we all go to Tau. 

Normal stuff really. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Actually, Umbra is included and in their count. I'm drawing a blank on R though?

Revenant & Rhino - I think we are missing a "U" frame besides Umbra, since he's technically similar to excal / a variation of the frame. The wiki also doesn't list him as a separate frame for U either.

Edited by Nekomian
clarifications
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nekomian said:

Revenant & Rhino - I think we are missing a "U" frame besides Umbra, since he's technically similar to excal / a variation of the frame. The wiki also doesn't list him as a separate frame for U either.

Wow...that was one heck of a blank missed! That's what I get for going on memory. 😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Then after the alphabet is complete, the next goal will having a Warframe with an exalted version of everything else in the game. Exalted Domestik Drone as an ability, Exalted Landing Craft as an ability, Exalted Grate, Exalted Mop, etc. Then when thats done, fully interactive romance sub plots and side content with RPG mechanics, loyalty quests (your choice of Warframe) and 30 minute sex scenes, and then we all go to Tau. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:
3 hours ago, Aquapisces said:

Is DE intentionally filling the alphabet?

Currently:

A: Ash

B:Baruuk

C:Chroma

Letter yet to be chosen as the first letter of Warframe names remains U. Excluding Umbra excalibur. Guessing the name of next warframe will begin with U. 

Expand  

Actually, Umbra is included and in their count. I'm drawing a blank on R though? So, we have:

Ash, Baruuk, Chroma, Dante, Ember, Frost

Gara, Harrow, Inaros, Jade, Kullervo, Lavos

Mesa, Nekros, Octavia, Protea, Qorvex, R?

Saryn, Trinity, Umbra, Vauban, Wisp

Xaku, Yareli, Zephyr.

You can just go to wiki - it's already alphabetical order.

15 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Uncle Booben

But yeah I hope Unum becomes a frame.