The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 36.1.0: The Lotus Eaters

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Void Trader fast travel via the Gear Wheel placing players behind Baro. 

I see Baro was tired of hearing "Teleports behind you" whenever players were disatisfied with his offerings

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I'm seeing it fit properly on Ember Prime and Ember with the Ember Heirloom Skin. Can you share a screenshot of what it looks like for you?

sorry it seems my imigur pic when poof

this is what i see on my ember prime and base ember 

Ember pryaxis still bugged on heirloom

Edited by killerKronos23
i use base ember as a fashion test for my ember prime

1 hour ago, Mimikrist said:

Your first prior of fixing should be the fact that A LOT of frames are not working properly! Their skills are NOT WORKING!!! ASH, Garuda, Citrine, Kullervo, Nyx, pretty sure theres more.. I dont know whats happening but, DE, just a quick check on the given frames and you will see what im talking about! We have the animation, the energy draw etc... and not a single number or effect on the battlefield!!!

THIS!  I have to have garudas seeking talons augment installed to make her 4 work. The standard charged cone shaped targeting is SO inconsistent. 

There were so many posts about it in the Jade Bug fourm (including mine).

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, GhostYogurt said:

Please fix not being able to slot in semi-pistol cannonade on kitgun secondaries

This is a bug requiring code, meaning it'll come in our next Cert update! It's listed here for future reference: 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the sound muffling when using Ash's Smoke Screen, Banshee's Silence, Ivara's Prowl, and Loki's Invisibility. 

• High importance gameplay-related sounds will no longer have any muffling applied to them when these abilities are in-use.

Looking forward to disabling muffle completely. It was not muffled for me before update actually. Now it feels like my ears are full of water after taking bath. Ash main here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Thanks for the report! The team is aware of this, but it's unfortunately a Code Fix, meaning it'll come in our next Cert update. I'll add it to known issues in the meantime. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Known Issues Requiring a Code Fix:
For a refresher of what entails with a Code Fix, check out our Warframe Lexicon!

• NEW: Meleeing while in Archwing in Open Landscapes can cause Melee animations to no longer play

Thanks, also just to clarify, it happens quite often in Zariman upon exiting the elevator into a mission, which is unrelated to Archwing.

Edited by -Runn_Jegu-
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:
  • This was a common request from the community, now made reality!    

No, noone was requesting more forma blueprints. More than 1 forma BUILT per day is what was a common request.

Forma is the fossil fuel/backbone of DE's economy I heard, so not possible. At least it won't feel like a dud or a joke now if you get a forma BP in a silver-tier reward from those relics.

• Like 1

I know you are trying to address the very early game, but you need to fix some things for players when they get further in too, so they don't have an initially good experience and then gradually get turned off thinking it gets worse, not better. I have heard this exact sentiment expressed by streamers, with just after War Within being about the point they start having issues.

• The access to SP and Arbitrations needs to be cut back to a fixed point, either full base chart (planets + void + lua) or Kuva fortress. The current access keeps moving further and further back (now all the way past New War and Whispers in the Wall), locking content well past when players should have access and making mid-game content worse than it should be due to undergearing. People shouldn't be hitting New War without access to Galvanized mods or weapon arcanes.
  • Players need to be guided to Onko after War Within. Watched a streamer get really annoyed taking almost 30 min to find the door by basically humping all of Cetus.
  • Players absolutely need to be made to get a built amp before Chains of Harrow. This quest is MISERABLE with the Mote Amp (and god forbid they are allowed to go into The Sacrifice or The New War with it). I personally know people who quit over this. This would also expose new players to Eidolon hunts a little bit; otherwise they might miss Warframe arcanes entirely for a very long time.
  • Eidolon hunts need to be better explained and signposted. One easy thing to do would be to mark lures in a certain distance and voms on the minimap when you have an uncharged lure following you. Also mark the alter and shard clearly so they can't be missed. There is a lot newer players literally can't find to have explained because they can't see them.
  • Players need to be made to upgrade their Railjack as part of progressing on the Proxima starchart (not just based on intrinsics) and before being allowed to host for Confrontations. It really turns players off to be in RJs that are so weak that they breach in 1 hit over and over and can't kill fighters. We want to avoid people thinking things are badly made when it's just people being allowed into content they are not geared for.
  • It would also be nice to have a way to see the equipment on other RJs; many players are asking what guns there are or how the shields are so good because there is bad visibility. It's like being shown a gun you might want, but the model is generic so there is no way to identify it.
Edited by Void2258
  • Like 3

I first attempted the quest with Khora, and Kalymos was simply frozen in place in the mall totally unresponsive and had to back out. Switched to Frost and it was fine. I'm guessing there's a conflict with Venari maybe?

I´m happy to see some changes making the market more clear, but i believe a big overhaul for the Codex + Market is due, they should interact a lot more smoothly,

And with that, please remove/tweak the outragous Credit/Recource packs, or make actual usefull recource packs. 
Currently they are just completely out-dated, 30 Plat for Ferrite is crazy.

Also changing Recources from a Requirment to be the actual Rush option in the foundry, allowing early players to build things right after they get them,
and eager ones are encouraged to grind to get it within another playtime Hour. 

This system could also be the replacement for the "scammy" Recource packs and plat rush, getting all required Recources and a confirmation to spend those bought.