Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.1

[DE]Danielle

14 minutes ago, Mishfad said:

Anyone else not able to get the Steel Path version of the node to unlock or able to do the mission from the shrine?

The first time you have to do it solo from the Shrine both times for regular and steel path, that's what worked for me. Which is annoying this isn't listed in the patch notes.

And you can't do the trick of changing the matchmaker to solo/public to reset the lobby host since it disables the upper left UI if you attempt to do it public the first time.

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

ctrl + F, No Venari fixes. If nothing in this hotfix changed, Venari cannot use any of her abilities/stances at all, only uses regular attacks.

Venari is fixed despite not being mentioned, but old issues still remain like Protect Stance trying to disarm the same enemy and not other enemies that still hold weapons (animation is very slow and static too, which often leads to Venari dying).

She does still need base shields. I don't understand why DE have gone so long without giving Venari shields.

• Like 2

vor 10 Minuten schrieb -xStorm:

Same bug here. Help us pls.

apparently its intended.... its awful, i hope they change it back.      

if i need to cast her 4 every 6 seconds (with 321% duration) im not gonna touch her for now untill its changed....     

With the old speedva u could let her 4 linger around for so long that everything got hit with it....

Now you have one fast "wave" (not as in wave from defense) of enemies come fast and then u need to spam 4 again to affect the next small wave and so on lol.     

i hope they change it.... or well speedva will be Rip for me (i don't want to spam my melee+4 to keep my build going)

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This is a known issue, the team is working on a fix. Currently the workaround is to start the mission from your Orbiter.

Unfortunately it's still locked on the orbiter too for steel path, sorry for not phrasing that clearer.

Edited by Mishfad
clarity

I don't see any mention of this but the Steam Achievements appear to be working now? After the hotfix I logged in (the normal way, not linking Steam) and got all of my missing achievements that I earned while playing with the standalone game client. Thank you!

• Like 1

Getting this arsenal error because I've cleared out all duplicates of mods (and don't have enough mods to have any in my 'library' - since all are equipped)

"None of your Mods are compatible with this weapon. Visit the Mods menu in your Codex to see a full list of Mods and where you can get them."

Obviously not true, since I equipped all the mods I had.

Edited by TheGam1ngWizard

Please fix the gear wheel using the item your mouse poiting to, before it was in neutral position (North) I literally throwed 3 specters trying to go in archwing.

Also some Stover starting track are bugged and not displaying tracks on the ground, pheromones aren't removing the common variant from the pool and the UI doesn't show the starting point when you're in a cave.

• Like 6

Il y a 1 heure, Mishfad a dit :

Anyone else not able to get the Steel Path version of the node to unlock or able to do the mission from the shrine?

il y a une heure, [DE]Taylor a dit :

This is a known issue, the team is working on a fix. Currently the workaround is to start the mission from your Orbiter.

Playing it in solo mode works too (launching the mission from altar in cetus)

Edited by Demon_Celeste

20 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

goto the shrine on cetus, press on the shrine, press "join steel path" and if it errors just keep pressing it until it lets you in

Tried that dosen't work. Mission never starts no matter how many times you do it (or at least at such a low chance that I am not sitting here spamming it in hopes for the next hour).