Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

Rather than going through this topic and editing out the broken tags, I have decided to save a copy of the index locally so that I can more easily fix any potential future errors. Because of this, I am having to go through the links one at a time and redo the url tags in my local document--copy-pasting the links just gives me... well, the links, which aren't as easy to edit and transfer over to the forums as actual tagged urls.

Because of this, fixing the index is taking a bit longer than anticipated. I am, however, about 2/3 done and should have it back up and running by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you very much for managing & keeping this thread for the community..

Your hardwork is very much appreciated _( -_- ) _

This is not my warframe concept, nor did i do the artwork. However i think the idea for this earth frame is a fantastic one and was surprised when i didnt see it on the list https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37389-more-custom-warframes-w-artwork-warden-3-jan-14/page-12#entry801049

Armaros the earth warframe

Edited by AnyOrphan

Hi ! 

I'm working on variants for all abilities in the game. 
It's a work in progress but I'm already almost half way ! 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/197946-optional-ability-variants-wip-update-7-valkyr/

Feel free to tell me what you think, or if you have some ideas for other variants :) 

Cheers !

edit : 

Rather than going through this topic and editing out the broken tags, I have decided to save a copy of the index locally so that I can more easily fix any potential future errors. Because of this, I am having to go through the links one at a time and redo the url tags in my local document--copy-pasting the links just gives me... well, the links, which aren't as easy to edit and transfer over to the forums as actual tagged urls.

Because of this, fixing the index is taking a bit longer than anticipated. I am, however, about 2/3 done and should have it back up and running by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Oh damn, I often get a bug in my threads when I edit them, breaking all the typo, all the italics, etc. 
Sometimes it disappoints me and I just want to stop keeping my thread. 

You have been brave, Tenno ! THUMBS UP !

Edited by DeadScream

Sorry I haven't been on in a while but I've had a busy week! Since there've been so many posts, I won't do my usually one-by-one response; instead, I'll just say all y'allz things have been added to the index, and as Sasoka suggested I added a note about only posting links, and not full concepts in this topic. We don't want it to get cluttered, after all!

hey! I just posted my first of many (if I get enough positive responses and feedback on this one) warframe concepts. This one is " Code - The Hacker Warframe." I encourage you all to give it a look! I've never been to this section of the forums but really have been amazed at the content here. I'm really happy that I could contribute to it!

-FinnishHim

Edited by FinnishHim