Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

To be honest the first picture looked better.

And your face was NOT what I was expecting.

The buzz cut looks better on you, Imaru. Neat and edgier and not every one looks good in short short hair. 

So we're split down the middle huh? 

mAkHdnc.jpg

Don't ask me why I took this picture. I couldn't begin to tell you. 

...I would post a picture of myself, however, I'm currently not in a presentable state; maybe in a couple of weeks when I've actually managed to get some proper sleep!

And, y'know, cut my hair, bought some more presentable clothes, etc., etc. I really do need to start taking better care of myself before I attempt to show my face to the general public lmao

Edited by NavyBluePanda

...I would post a picture of myself, however, I'm currently not in a presentable state; maybe in a couple of weeks when I've actually managed to get some proper sleep!

And, y'know, cut my hair, bought some more presentable clothes, etc., etc. I really do need to start taking better care of myself before I attempt to show my face to the general public lmao

Sleep is overrated, so is 'presentable' 

A couple of my pics, you can't even see the lower half of my face or my clothes. 

A couple of my pics, you can't even see the lower half of my face or my clothes. 

Yeah "presentable" lol if i wait for that you will never see a pic of me ^.^ 

Damn straight! Presentable is just a social construct, and [other jazzy outburst]!

A fun day at a previous job.

V__4B5A.JPG?psid=1

I don't remember taking this picture...

WP_20151006_07_36_54_Pro.jpg?psid=1

Ehh Maybe I might before then, but another factor of my hesitancy is that I'm trans* so I'd like to actually have a picture of me when I'm comfortable in my own skin, than a picture of me right at the current stage, y'know?

well i guess it's my turn to post a picture. i am not responsible for any serious brain injuries though!

also i have to say that this picture was being shot right after a little bike accident i was having. that's why i'm so dirty on the picture. don't worry.. i do take a shower every like... whe.. when's christmas again? *cough

runbat.jpg

*has internal debate* I'll go upload a picture now; I was going to do a transitional thing anyway (was still debating over posting it anywhere), so I may as well post one of me now, and one of me later!

lLLgDFz.jpg

Is it just me, or does that hook on the wall behind me look like a slightly out-of-place earring? o ~ O

Edited by NavyBluePanda

*has internal debate* I'll go upload a picture now; I was going to do a transitional thing anyway (was still debating over posting it anywhere), so I may as well post one of me now, and one of me later!

lLLgDFz.jpg

Is it just me, or does that hook on the wall behind me look like a slightly out-of-place earring? o ~ O

looks indeed like an earring anyways cool picture

lLLgDFz.jpg

...you're concerned about an optical illusion and I'm here with my nose pressed to my phone screen, trying to read your book titles.

...you're concerned about an optical illusion and I'm here with my nose pressed to my phone screen, trying to read your book titles.

I'm being bad and on my phone when I should be working (not really, it's been meetings all day) but I'll tell you all the titles once I'm home!

By the way, that bookself is evil and bloodthirsty! It's out to get me!!

Edited by NavyBluePanda

I find it difficult to post photos of myself in a place where not a lot of people know me, because, like NavyBluePanda, I am also transgender.

However, since my face isn't as bad as my voice, I think I can work up the guts to show you guys my goofy mug.

0yTwwaA.jpg

Also bonus mohawk!!

XUoPT0N.jpg

P.S. All of you guys are cute!!

I find it difficult to post photos of myself in a place where not a lot of people know me, because, like NavyBluePanda, I am also transgender.

However, since my face isn't as bad as my voice, I think I can work up the guts to show you guys my goofy mug.

0yTwwaA.jpg

Also bonus mohawk!!

XUoPT0N.jpg

P.S. All of you guys are cute!!

Hi.

I'm Noa.