Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I could have, but I didn't have the money for it.  Made the drive for family reasons and wound up getting a discount on my hair as well sold part of my junk motorcycle.

It sounds like there's an interesting story going on here...

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Are we doing TBT pics?

Can someone explain what this means? I'm, uh... I'm asking for a friend.

2 minutes ago, Azrael said:

It sounds like there's an interesting story going on here...

Can someone explain what this means? I'm, uh... I'm asking for a friend.

I have 2 motorcycles.  1 is junk and I'm selling part by part, the other works just fine.

TBT = Throw Back Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I have 2 motorcycles.  1 is junk and I'm selling part by part, the other works just fine.

Wait a minute. Do you mean to tell me that you ride a motorcycle, and yet have never posted a picture of it? Why would you be so selfish?  :)

TBT = Throw Back Thursday.

Thanks! I'll, uh, show this to my friend. That way he'll believe me.

I'm gonna have to ask for some pictures from my mom, though. She's the archivist of the family. I have almost no pictures of myself at all, I leave that to her and her nice camera.

40 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i'm too impatient for that, and since i had nothing to do while i didn't have any power in the house... so i made a few modification ''models'' and not sure which i should modify towards

Hide contents

proper mask

~Snip

backwards mask with stupud/creepy smile

~Snip

and yes, the dagger is real, but i haven't sharpened it.....

Hide contents

YET....!

Very impressive!! Nah, don't sharpen it. Atleast if you are questioned, they'd see you have a replica dagger. Sharpen it after Halloween. Thanks for sharing.

8 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

@Noamuth That hair seems nice.

When you said you were going for a side shave first thing that came to mind was that thing Skrillex.

I haven't seen any of noamuths other pics,  but that's an alt girl thing and didn't seem like the type. IDK though, my alt girl sense didn't go off xP 

1 hour ago, Echoa said:

I haven't seen any of noamuths other pics,  but that's an alt girl thing and didn't seem like the type. IDK though, my alt girl sense didn't go off xP 

I'm ninja like that.

tbh I wouldn't really call myself an alt girl.  I just wanted a change and Overload suggested a Christie Mack look.  Figured, hell, the hair grows back, why not?

1 hour ago, Snyphurr said:

@Noamuth That hair seems nice.

When you said you were going for a side shave first thing that came to mind was that thing Skrillex.

I did shave the side, but I already posted that I'm not doing a full frontal until I get a handle on the makeup.

Also, TBT

Spoiler

s2snwej.png?1

Edited by Noamuth

I was about to get cake, who wouldn't be happy?

Fair enough. When my oldest had her first piece of chocolate cake (on her first birthday) she did NOT know what to do with it. We expected to get one of those pictures where the kid just goes whole-hog into the cake and there's frosting all over her face from the carnage, but I think it was so sweet it was just totally out of her reckoning. We had to coax her quite a bit to get her to eat any. She just sat there looking at us with this shocked/confused look on her face like "what the hell just happened?"

But then by her third birthday she was quite used to eating cake.  :)

Edited by Azrael

37 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'm ninja like that.

tbh I wouldn't really call myself an alt girl.  I just wanted a change and Overload suggested a Christie Mack look.  Figured, hell, the hair grows back, why not?

I did shave the side, but I already posted that I'm not doing a full frontal until I get a handle on the makeup.

Also, TBT

Reveal hidden contents

s2snwej.png?1

What do you need a handle in your makeup for?