Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

1 minute ago, Snyphurr said:

What do you need a handle in your makeup for?

I can do one cateye, but the other one....it's a raccoon eye.

1 minute ago, Azrael said:

Fair enough. When my oldest had her first piece of chocolate cake (on her first birthday) she did NOT know what to do with it. We expected to get one of those pictures where the kid just goes whole-hog into the cake and there's frosting all over her face from the carnage, but I think it was so sweet it was just totally out of her reckoning. We had to coax her quite a bit to get her to eat any. She just sat there looking at us with this shocked/confused look on her face like "what the hell just happened?"

But then by her third birthday she was quite used to eating cake.  :)

Samething for a few of my nephews. XD  At first they weren't sure, but as time went by, they got the hang of it and went nuts.  Full "Bring me another Smurf" thing.

2 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I'm ninja like that.

tbh I wouldn't really call myself an alt girl.  I just wanted a change and Overload suggested a Christie Mack look.  Figured, hell, the hair grows back, why not?

Also, TBT

Reveal hidden contents

s2snwej.png?1

Oh, well I was off then lol... this will sound bad to some but I'm a big Mack fan xD

You doing one or both sides?  She had essentially a big thick Mohawk before the war machine incident . Lately she's mostly wigs as she's bald/short hair ATM. 

Also your only an alt girl if you want to be :P

43 minutes ago, Echoa said:

Oh, well I was off then lol... this will sound bad to some but I'm a big Mack fan xD

You doing one or both sides?  She had essentially a big thick Mohawk before the war machine incident . Lately she's mostly wigs as she's bald/short hair ATM. 

Also your only an alt girl if you want to be :P

Just the one side.  If I like the look in a few weeks, I'll shave down again and start building it up.

Done with this little town, looking forward to moving home to the big city.  

10 hours ago, Azrael said:

Fair enough. When my oldest had her first piece of chocolate cake (on her first birthday) she did NOT know what to do with it. We expected to get one of those pictures where the kid just goes whole-hog into the cake and there's frosting all over her face from the carnage, but I think it was so sweet it was just totally out of her reckoning. We had to coax her quite a bit to get her to eat any. She just sat there looking at us with this shocked/confused look on her face like "what the hell just happened?"

But then by her third birthday she was quite used to eating cake.  :)

Ha LOL

We were expecting the same thing but my daughter was just looking at her cake like "oh all those birght color" because of the decoration. She didn't want to eat it at all.

15 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

maybe i'll take a pic in the dark soon, might be slightly spooky

Okie dokie :)

12 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I should take a picture with my brother. We're identical twins so that should be fun...

You have an identical twin? I wish I had an identical twin. I would purposely wear the same clothes, switch places and just have tons of fun pranking people.

Are we doing TBT and baby pics? Since I've contributed six times too many already, I'll just put pics on my profile soon. 

On 10/13/2016 at 5:07 PM, Noamuth said:

I'm ninja like that.

tbh I wouldn't really call myself an alt girl.  I just wanted a change and Overload suggested a Christie Mack look.  Figured, hell, the hair grows back, why not?

I did shave the side, but I already posted that I'm not doing a full frontal until I get a handle on the makeup.

Also, TBT

Reveal hidden contents

s2snwej.png?1

I find it vaguely amusing that people in this thread will admit to knowing who she is.

1 hour ago, hammerheathen said:

I find it vaguely amusing that people in this thread will admit to knowing who she is.

Mack? I dont just know, Im a fan and follow her on instagram and such xP If she ever comes to a show in the Chicago area and i have money Im def going xP 

Just now, Echoa said:

Mack? I dont just know, Im a fan and follow her on instagram and such xP If she ever comes to a show in the Chicago area and i have money Im def going xP 

I've never followed a star of any caliber or industry other than George Takei (that's cause he's funny as hell). Perhaps the internet is finally maturing, but from my observations, open-minded adults or people who admit to knowing about such things are often judged and have a wide variety of stereotypes developed around them, especially if they are gamers. In other words the internet in general is typically unready to not pay attention if they aren't interested and have to sling crap around.

Ultimately very amusing to me. I'm an open individual comfortable discussing a broad variety of topics. If people only knew how much I laugh about the assumptions they make about me because of my disease and my form (which considering isn't bad at all), furthermore if they knew how I used to look >.>. *THOSE* pictures however will never see the light of day on the internet.

2 hours ago, hammerheathen said:

I'm pretty open about that kind of thing.  Honestly, I don't see the point in pretending I don't have and enjoy sex.

But, truth be told, only reason I know of Ms. Mack is because of Overload.  London Andrews is more my speed.