Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A New Burst Weapon... Badly

Liverslices

We all at some point have used the Buston or Hind... Im almost ashamed to admit that I still use it from time to time. Why am I ashamed? Because they are very bad guns. There isn't any other way to put it!

So how about asking the Devs for a new burst weapon? One that is locked by mastery, and one that is actually useful in higher level missions. They have been doing great with the newest tenno weapons, so why not get a tenno burst rifle?

We all at some point have used the Buston or Hind... Im almost ashamed to admit that I still use it from time to time. Why am I ashamed? Because they are very bad guns. There isn't any other way to put it!

So how about asking the Devs for a new burst weapon? One that is locked by mastery, and one that is actually useful in higher level missions. They have been doing great with the newest tenno weapons, so why not get a tenno burst rifle?

All?

I have never touched a Burstron or a Hind. In my opinion we need more normal assault rifles that don't border an LMG. Then again with mods even the Braton can become it in some ways.

honestly? the two burst guns(and the burst pistols) serve no purpose in Warframe.

why? well, let's take any Automatic gun, and just not hold the trigger down. using Trigger Discipline, i can make bursts of any number of rounds i want!

:O

look, now i have a gun with firing modes for bursts of one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, and more! such choice!

seriously, Burst guns are a waste of manufacturing time and achieve nothing. the only time a Burst firearm is effective is if Semi-Auto on your Assault rifle is ineffective due to using a very weak cartridge, and thusly need more rounds on target to down them(i.e. why the M16 needed to be burst during the Vietnam war, because 5.56x45mm is an extremely weak cartridge and a single round rarely downs a human being, sometimes even 3 doesn't - thusly Semi-Auto was not an effective solution to conserve ammunition, and burst fire was needed).

so why not get a tenno burst rifle?

pretty sure Burston is Tenno, by the by.

Edited by taiiat

burst fire sniper anyone?

you know what i hated the most in games such as Borderlands?

Burst based Sniper Rifles :/

'why do you even exist' is my only response every time i saw one. 

especially when it otherwise was freaking amazing, but was instantly ruined by being Burst.

you know what i hated the most in games such as Borderlands?

Burst based Sniper Rifles :/

'why do you even exist' is my only response every time i saw one. 

especially when it otherwise was freaking amazing, but was instantly ruined by being Burst.

Mass Effect had those, too, and they were amazing.

Now, I'm not saying I know anything... but...

Soon

Maybe

Probably Not

Much hopes

No hurts

Such dreams

Plz no disappoint

Want burst

wow

edit: on a more serious note: i LOVED to use the burston, having a burst-rifle that is actually competitive in the current meta would be the best present i could ever dream of in warframe!

Edited by Phoenix86