Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Levels.

sickley_twisted

So upon reaching level 6, I feel as there is no longer a reason to continue to progress my mastery, I feel as there is no real benefit other than being able to unlock the use of 2 weapons. I feel as though there should be real benefits to progressing mastery levels other than hitting level 6 to get Soma, and now the Penta. 

I'm absolutely torn on whether or not to rank up.  Back when it showed your mastery in the little box before you entered the mission I got grief occasionally for being 'too low'  so I stayed there at rank 4, just so I could find the a-holes and let them point themselves out to me.

Now though... I really want the penta, and i'm a little afraid that once rank up to 6 imma have to keep going.  As it is even without worrying about ranking up I still feel if I enter a mission with all R30 gear i'm wasting the XP.

I think by leveling your mastery level you should get bonuses like increased damage,health,mana (energy), increased drop item rate, less RNG, I mean good stuff but if you fail on your mastery level you get bad stuff like decreased health,mana,damage permament ... this will make the game more intresting and maybe even more challanging.