Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #20

[DE]Rebecca

Obviously Many people are very pleased with the game so far! You have many hard-core gamers attracted to this game, but with that there is a lot of responsibility to keep the hard-core continuously wanting more. End game is particularly important for people like us along with the ability for us to collect every piece of main gear possible. I understand that certain year should be exclusive but you have a large fan base that would like to collect every Warframe in the game. I've seen the thread where it was said you would not release Excalibur prime for the PS4 but for people like me collecting Warframes is a main part of the game. And the fact that it ended right before PS4 four version came out dampers my spirits on completing one of my main goals. What can you do about this and what are some other possibilities for keeping others like me attracted to the end game?

I really enjoy watching you develop this game and am looking forward to your future thoughts and ideas!

i think the trade system is good as it is, only mods a keys it would be awful to trade weapons or blueprints.

so here are my questions

¿is the trading system going to be expanded?

¿are we going to have a wind based warframe?

¿new mission types?

¿new bosses or boss rework? kela is not fun to fight.

¿is harvester going to be in the codex? ¿what about detron or prova vandal is there a fix?

I'm a PS4 player I've sunk 70+ hours into the game already, don't regret it at all. However I'm getting fed up with all the problems in the PS4 version and I'm considering restarting my game on the PC. Should I wait for the issues on the PS4 to be resolved or am I better off just moving to the more frequently updated PC version?

Quick questions:

1. Will the PS4 always lag behind the PC in terms of updates?

2. Will the PS4 version be treated to the same deals? (I'm already seeing the US players get stuff us EU players aren't)

3. When is the next PS4 update coming!?

Livestream #20: Dev Q&A! 

Who? Sheldon, Scott, Steve, and Geoff join Rebecca on the couch for a Developer Q&A.

What: We will be kicking off 2014 with a Q&A Session and sharing information on all things Warframe! We will also be giving out three 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where? Tune in live at http://twitch.tv/warframe

When? Friday, January 10th at 2:00PM EST (GMT-5)! Find your Timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Please post your questions here, thread closes on January 10th @ 10:00 AM EST!

Whens the rollback gonna happen on continuous fire weapons (I.E Pree 11.6.0?) Accidental nerf is not cool.

Rebecca posted yesterday to inform the PS4 client users that we would not be receiving the Excaliber Prime Warframe. My biggest question is why were we not given any sort of PS4 Founders package? We were here at the start of your client, supporting you both in spirit and, for most of us, financially as well. 

Considering this is a beta client, technical problems and the delayed patches are all understandable. What I cannot understand is why we were not given any acknowledgement for being here. Definitely feels like we are getting the short end of the stick, especially since the founders package was ended two weeks before any of us got here and could even know about it. Would be great to see this acknowledged.

(Also, I've posted this elsewhere but it would also be great to see Community Hot Topics for PS4)

1) Do we are will see in future frame customization? I mean they parts- hands, legs, torso?
2) Are you may added in game HP bars? Many MMO use this system- right a head they have small HP and mana bar. MB in game it's will be good?
3) New 
enemies? We well see them?
4) How long for continie story? next ACT...
5) Do are you waiting Dragon Age: Inqusition? :) MB     Mass Effect: Next? 
6) And... What are you thinking about Oculus?

Dojo elevators are a critical part of clan dojo layout but are the only room that hasn't been updated to the new tile-based architecture.  This has made a number of clan warlords reluctant to fully construct their dojos for the fear that, when the elevators do update, they may need to tear down much or even all of their dojo and rebuild it from scratch, depending on their layout.  Can we expect the elevators to finally get updated to the new tileset anytime soon?  If not, will old elevators need to be demolished and rebuilt to transition them to the new tileset, or will they be automatically updated seamlessly without any functional issues (such as a difference in the length of the elevator shaft)?

Any chance of getting any more minibosses? Or enemy types? Even if they are just palette swaps at the moment. If not that, any chance existing enemy types will get differing models? For example. Techs having a different model than just a larger crewman? Or, perhaps something like the Bombards and Napalms having different models, much like the heavy gunner has a unique model.

1. How long will we have to wait until Stealth Gameplay is rewarding and viable?

2. Will Ash receive the rework he needs to meet the role he's advertised for? Or will you do the easy-way-out route and change his description?

As described in-game: "Ash is great for players looking for a stealthier approach to combat. Lethal abilities are complimented by powers of distraction."

Hey DE here are my questions! 

-IS melee 2.0 going to have

-        a sword clash mechanic ? ( aka 2 melee fighters sword against sword pushing against each other )

-         a counter mechanic ( like in fighting games) 

-will you add Zephyr one day ( the wind warframe concept) it looks pretty good and you've showed it in another video) or any fan made frame concepts ?

-Will there bigger enemies ( bigger than the current heavy units but not as strong as bosses )?

- when is Nef getting a rework?

- are there going to be changes to the trading system?

- adn will we leave the solar system one day?

THere i'm done keep up the good work :) 

Questions :

1. When will we get a more rewarding system? There's no point exploring the Void or any map. Lasting longer in a survival or a defense mission won't give you a better reward.

Related thread :

Risk/Reward relation : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/147638-de-its-time-to-rethink-the-riskreward-system/

Example of Orokin Derelict Survival : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/152232-orokin-derelict-survival-reward-table-is-a-joke/ (65 upvotes)

2. Are you considering an entry in the codex about the Void/Derelict missions rewards and update it when you change them? With 3 different level : common reward, uncommon, rare. It could even be revealed after X times doing a mission.

Related thread :

Asking for more transparency : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/146359-de-disclose-the-rewards-now/ (132 upvotes)

Fixing void rewards : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/160490-about-fixing-voidderelict-reward-tables/ (first part)

That's all for me.

I agree. Playing void keys is completely pointless at the moment. Their reward system doesn't make sense since mission rewards do not propertly reward players for thier effort. I have played like 20+ missions just to get this one item and still don't have it.

1. Which Prime is next?

2. News on Vor's Prize?

3. News on new Faction?

4. News on new items like the syandanas?

5. News on critters on planets.

6. Since you make more planet terrains the ship terrains are getting less and less place do you plan to make parallel mission operations for examples 2 bosses on planets one on the planet and one on a ship?

7. New things in the Dojo? What about clan vaults when clan members can donate the resources at any time?

8. Will we be able to trade weapon and Warframe parts?

9. Clan missions? Maybe make a room in the Dojo for special clan content operations?