Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

7c2lI.png

7c2tQ.png

Redtext for you! In two images since I couldn't get it in one.  Someone put these on a better image storage.  This one is temporary.

Update looks great guys!  Thanks for burning the midnight oil for us!

Edited by Minitheif

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Well I hope people enjoy it. ;(

Not really - I hope this version is somehow super buggy, and the Gustag 3 eat souls for days.

If it is the Brakk you seek, the Grustrag Three you must defeat. "

You right... It is so disappointing

If you watched the live stream you'd know they said  a bunch of weapons are heading to clan to make research more useful for a while.They showed a bunch of weapon concepts to be released like that freeze ray gun they were  talking about.MY only concern is that it can be purchased through Market for plats though.

I would be less upset about it If they limited it to unique and exotic weapons that would actually merit research, like the freeze ray, instead of making us spend 3.5-4 days figuring out how to build simple guns. Maybe alternating it between the actual tenno reinforcements and these things.

If you watched the live stream you'd know they said  a bunch of weapons are heading to clan to make research more useful for a while.They showed a bunch of weapon concepts to be released like that freeze ray gun they were  talking about.MY only concern is that it can be purchased through Market for plats though.

I'm sorry, but they should, at the VERY least, spread out the clantech updates, and put some normal market weapons in the spaces. ALSO, they MUST stop putting only new clantech on the market for plat, too.

Either ALL clantech gets put on the market, or NONE of it.

No reason anyone should complain about the Brakk being rereleased if the reasoning is "we had to work our &#! off for it," considering the Grustrag Three is a chance encounter, and on top of that, the various blueprint drops and component drops are random. Potentially, those seeking the Brakk now may have a harder time than those who ran 100+ missions.

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Well I hope people enjoy it. ;(

Not really - I hope this version is somehow super buggy, and the Gustag 3 eat souls for days.

I just hope the Grustrag 3 ar super tough so only players who deserve the brakk can have it

*Reads over the update notes*
No Earth animals still? C'mon...
Hek's still his old self. I was hoping for the Vay Hek that was promised a while ago. [Love how his picture in the Mail looks nothing like how he looks now and that it's been quite a while since Cicero event. *Checks* about 2 months acutally
Well the expansion to the Earth tileset is nice. Still missing something without animals in it.
Nice additions to the Codex... though it shows clearly that the Wild faction is still rather anemic. Actually in all honesty the Art Gallery needs a bolstering too. And the fact that the J3 Golem is still missing. Really, the codex overall needs a good looking at.

I hope the Grustrag Three are interesting at least.
I do like the Void, Dojo and Derelict additions onto the map.

Nothing new with the Dojo at all? Besides one more thing to research, I mean.

Honestly this update didn't really seem to add much to it at all. Not sure what all the hype was about.

Hopefully the next update will be better.

I sat here and waited until midnight, and I get to grind more exterminate and watch more timers?

I don't think so DE.

Uninstalled.

I'll be back when something exclusive is up for grabs or Melee 2.0 comes out and I'm not going for another Prime Access until I see/hear from a dev that this crap isn't going to happen anymore.

I have the same feeling...