Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

thx for the 100 run i did in a week pointless now.

@this and every other "omg i worked for nothing" comment:

Seriously, man? Brakk is locked behind the same RNG wall as the Detron. The option to obtain it via 100 Invasions is still a blessing compared to this.

Clam thee thy complaining.

I really had my hopes up for some reason.. Expected a new prime, the death squad to be dropping something unique but I was fooling myself once more.

- It was way too obvious the Brakk was going to get re-released by these 3. Next event I don't have to put in effort in order to get something.

- No prime release, was hoping for at least 1.

- More clan tech pay2skip stuff.

- New skins, I don't even know what to think..

- Twilight does look nice.

- New star chart additions are pretty handy.

I just faced the Grustrag Three in the Apollo mission for the Phoenix Ember helm and they were AMAZING. I mean they swarmed in real fast but my Penta managed to clear them out pretty easily.

Note to those who say that this Brakk just needs the BP to craft it, you now need to get the barrel and receiver as well with an additional 10 Orokin Cells to craft it. (Don't know what were the original requirements to build the Brakk since I was not a part of the event.) Not sure if it's a guaranteed drop from them, but I might just be lucky to have gotten the Brakk's BP from my very first encounter with the death squad. In addition to the BP, I also got Hell's Chamber, Barrel Diffusion and Natural Talent from each of them while my teammates watched on the ground as my Penta obliterated the Grustrag Three.

All in all, my favorite addition to this "pointless" game of grinding. We need more lore and a proper purpose for playing the game besides grinding. And this is a great step towards that goal. I greatly approve of this. But then again, you can't please everyone especially those who worked for their Brakk early on. Kudos to those guys. But now, it's our turn.

EDIT: What I do want to know though, is the death squad a random encounter like the Stalker? If so, I can assume it will still be difficult to craft the Brakk.

Edited by AxialBlue

I like getting a new weapon every week. What I DON'T like is this new, obnoxious trend of DE sticking every weapon into clantech, making you wait an excessive amount of time to get ONE weapon(three days to research and then one to actually build it) when they could just have the blueprint in the market for credits and only have it take one day to build.

Putting it in clan tech makes you wait until the weekend, and helps keep people from grinding right through the content.

Thank you DE for making all the work I put into my Dojo worth something.

Not ANOTHER clantech... And, yet again, it's on the market for plat, too...

Seriously, it's becoming pay or wait for the reinforcements...

DE, PLEASE stop doing this.

Though, thank you for releasing the Brakk to the public (proud Brakk owner, by the way.), and for the new encounter.

Stop being butt hurt... I mean, yes, now everyone can have the Brakk, but does it even matter? You got it one way, others will get it another way... Yes it's both on the market and clan tech, you have the lazy and the working way of getting it. Don't see a problem with that...

I just faced the Grustrag Three in the Apollo mission for the Phoenix Ember helm and they were AMAZING. I mean they swarmed in real fast but my Penta managed to clear them out pretty easily.

Note to those who say that this Brakk just needs the BP to craft it, you now need to get the barrel and receiver as well with an additional 10 Orokin Cells to craft it. (Don't know what were the original requirements to build the Brakk since I was not a part of the event.) Not sure if it's a guaranteed drop from them, but I might just be lucky to have gotten the Brakk's BP from my very first encounter with the death squad. In addition to the BP, I also got Hell's Chamber, Barrel Diffusion and Natural Talent from each of them while my teammates watched on the ground as my Penta obliterated the Grustrag Three.

All in all, my favorite addition to this "pointless" game of grinding. We need more lore and a proper purpose for playing the game besides grinding. And this is a great step towards that goal. I greatly approve of this. But then again, you can't please everyone especially those who worked for their Brakk early on. Kudos to those guys. But now, it's our turn.

EDIT: What I do want to know though, is the death squad a random encounter like the Stalker? If so, I can assume it will still be difficult to craft the Brakk.

You fellow tenno have more brains than most of people on this thread... +1

Stop being butt hurt... I mean, yes, now everyone can have the Brakk, but does it even matter? You got it one way, others will get it another way... Yes it's both on the market and clan tech, you have the lazy and the working way of getting it. Don't see a problem with that...

Dude... did you even read what I said?

I'm HAPPY the Brakk is available to everyone now.

Also, I'd be fine with the clantech being on the market, but only if ALL of the clantech was up, too. Otherwise, it's horribly inconsistent. It's all or nothing, not half-and-half.

In a *single mission*. What was that you were saying about miniscule chances?

In addendum to this... I just ran 5 missions now. By the logic of following Dominus_Tenno's trend, I should have had all the Brakk parts already. Yet I haven't even seen the Grustrag 3 pop up.

What was it about "easy to get" again?

Dissappointing...

1) tenno helped the grineer to overtake allmost the whole starchart, but the grineer send the Grustrag now? Deosnt't make sense somehow...but who cares for lore or such stuff.

2) Brakk is really the only thing they dropp...? So it's not only pretty easy to get (otherwise the forum will cry like with the detron) now, your older players that have the Brakk just don't get any reason to want to meet this new gameplay addition? Really? Kind of slap in the face...would it been so hard to add another weapon for those to drop?

3) I would really love to see a little bit alternation about the new weapons you release. We definitly need more Clantech, but maybe only every two weeks a weapon for clanlabs?