Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

Yeah im kinna pissed about the brakk. You think they would release S#&$ty weapons first that are unavailable instead of the brakk. Welp just a matter of time then before excal prime and all the other S#&$ is available for the masses. No more exclusive weapons is what i say just give it all to everyone.......... idk if im gonna keep playing after this either. Just kind of $&*&*#(%& now. 

Well, I'm fine with brakk being released. I did my 100 runs: for corpus 100%, mind you, and they never said it was going to stay exclusive: that's for founder/wraith/vandal stuff.

I am a bit disappointed, though. Woo, another semi-auto hitscan Pistol that's going to be akimbo before you know it. An opportunity to grind for a weapon I already have.

I'd be happy if rhino prime came out with this release. As is... I don't know. Pretty underwhelming for a nerve-wracking midnight release.

Melee 2.0 next week... or Soon, depending. Rhino prime next week... or Soon, depending.

as jeremy clarkson would say SHWEET god i love top gear de and wf are close 3rd 1st is fallout 3-nv-4 and destiny in a tie 2nd top gear 3rd is this all the love kisses to you all and please let me win a 75 off plat thing goin 2months skipping the 3rd no luck

Edited by OmegaSyndromeX

YaY!!!11!!

This is a pretty awesome update. Now people can get their desired Brakk, and I cant wait to try out the new sidearm!

Thank you DE for these amazing updates~

p.s 2825 people are reading this topic (o. o that's a lot)

Edited by Noioiy

So about this new Ember Immortal Skin... I'd say it's about high time you gave the immortal skin a variant for primes, because it is horribly broken on Ember Prime.

It certainly would be nice in general if these skins worked with primes in general, instead of completely wiping out all the gold bits on them.

So I am to understand that I did 100+ missions to get my BRAKK & now everyone will be able to get one doing a whole lot less? (Well GRATS to everyone that gets one I am sure you will like it). I myself am so disappointed in how DE has done this that I think for myself personally all it has done is put a nail into the coffin for WF.

Thats it for me as far as events are concerned if they require me to do anything more than just about nothing. Why? Because rewards that are given out which are supposed to be in one way or another unique to that Event are now no longer like that & all it takes is a whole lot of whinging to get what you want obviously.

Also when are we all going to get a chance to get all the other unique stuff that were rewards for events we may or may not have missed out on? Like all those mods we got as a reward for when scanning & those new types of Def missions happened? Well? I am sure there are plenty of players that missed out on those or missed out getting the 100 points so why are they not being recycled through?

NOT IMPRESSED & Very much disappointed with not just the BRAKK release but the update as a whole, am starting to wonder if someone from CCP have infiltrated into DE's staff :P

Edited by xylocaine09

- Fixed issue where Sniper Rifle enemies would rapid-fire when blind-firing.

errr... almost all Enemy types do that once in a while. honestly, it felt like a feature. 

hell, a Ballista finding the 'super Auto mode' on her Sniper Rifle was terrifying. far moreso than any of the other Enemy types.

also, Marelok. that reload and lever animation is very silly. 

and... higher Damage than the Primary version? again? Pistols still don't make sense.

Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

in the future, if you do not wish to participate in Events, you may fully read the rules and terms of the Event before participating, rather than being disappointed that the Event was something other than exactly what it stated itself to be. 

the information is there, all you must do, is read it. rewards are clearly stated as Exclusive, or not. far more commonly the latter.

Just so you know, DE....we gradivus veterans are feeling REALLY cheated right now. I'm happy for the new players but we need more than a gun now accessible to the masses, a crappy melee weapon with the worlds worst hit box and animations, and a pretty little emblem. Also: I don't mind clantech. Give clantech a platinum rushing mechanic and remove it from the market and I'll be satisfied. Stop being unfair to the older players DE, you're making Alad proud-and that isn't a good thing.

Rereleasing the Brakk... So much time spent getting it and it feels like so much less of an achievement now.

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

If I would have known back then it was all for nothing I wouldn't have bothered. Exclusivity seems to mean nothing around here unless it's something you shell out a lot of money for, Re: Excal Prime, Prime Access Misa Syndana, since I can bet you THOSE probably won't ever see any kind of re-release.

While I'm not going to go that far (yet), I am starting to get REALLY disappointed in DE now...

How many times have they said they wanted to reduce the grind? And yet they've done nothing to do so. And then the constant negative feedback to the constant clantech is also being ignored...

That's why it's uninstall time for me. Normally they're very vocal and responsive about problems, but we've done at least two community hot topics since this was first done, and they haven't touched on it.

If this is the future of the pay model, FOUR DAYS vs TEN BUCKS every week, then I'm done supporting the development of this game and it's permanently on the back burner for me to come back to and check out new stuff every now and then, or do events and leave again.

Yeah im kinna &!$$ed about the brakk. You think they would release S#&$ty weapons first that are unavailable instead of the brakk. Welp just a matter of time then before excal prime and all the other S#&$ is available for the masses. No more exclusive weapons is what i say just give it all to everyone.......... idk if im gonna keep playing after this either. Just kind of $&*&*#(%& now.

Just like they should never have released the ammo mutation mods, lethal torrent, shred, or vigor. Because those were event rewards too.

You got a free potato + slot and a good couple of months of messing with it.

All the exclusives are recolors with the wraith or vandal prefixes, with the exception of excalibur prime, lato prime, and skana prime, which are still derivatives.

Edited by Letter13
tidying

Just so you know, DE....we gradivus veterans are feeling REALLY cheated right now. I'm happy for the new players but we need more than a gun now accessible to the masses, a crappy melee weapon with the worlds worst hit box and animations, and a pretty little emblem. Also: I don't mind clantech. Give clantech a platinum rushing mechanic and remove it from the market and I'll be satisfied. Stop being unfair to the older players DE, you're making Alad proud-and that isn't a good thing.

Please don't lump us all together. I'm happy others can get the Brakk now. And I know I'm not the only one.

You guys are acting like spoiled children... Didn't your parents ever teach you to share?

So about this new Ember Immortal Skin... I'd say it's about high time you gave the immortal skin a variant for primes, because it is horribly broken on Ember Prime.

It certainly would be nice in general if these skins worked with primes in general, instead of completely wiping out all the gold bits on them.

actually i use the inmortal skins on primes to get ride of the gold parts , when i really want to customize the colors, so is ok as it is now.

anyway , see ya when melee 2.0 arrives, this update was a joke, a wednesday joke, sad part is not funny anymore.

it's rly dissapointing to wait for a update all night till morning and getting nothing besides a gun, which we have to wait 3 days for.

no lore

no new void stuff

no new game mode 

nothing. 

there is literally nothing to do for ppl who got everything in this game...

I'm glad the Brakk will be available to players that weren't playing when the event was available. Give them a chance to have such a legendary weapon.

They'll learn it's just like Soma, Rhino and Galatine: everybody's ranked them, but 90% of people don't use them because of how boring and easymode the game becomes.

*iron skin, roar*

Wow much skill

*Brakk brakk brakk, soma dakka, galatine swing*

Everything dies

"DE where is endgame content? Ermagerd never nerf! Ermagerd don't let dirty plebs touch my epeen/brakk! U want good weps u should have played in November!"

Ugh I feel like I lost brain cells typing that.

Edited by SnaleKing