Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

Gurzil, on 27 Feb 2014 - 12:05 AM, said:

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Whine whine whine. I ran 540+ runs in Ruk's name at Gravidus and I don't mind this at all. I've gotten to use the Brakk for months before everyone else, and I got a free slot and catalyst out of the deal. Stop your entitled whining.

Wow, it better be as much work, if not more work, to get the Brakk now than it took for me to get it in the actual event. Low blow there DE, although the rest of the changes sound nice.

It's not even close to the same amount of work to get it, there are people reportedly getting all the parts in as few as 5 runs.

Everyone complaining about the Brakk being released can sit on a cactus.  Seriously, if DE releasing a weapon is enough to make you uninstall, then I'm sure they're probably glad to be rid of such a fickle player.  You worked hard to get it from the event.  Be proud of that fact.  Or not.  Whine and uninstall.  I give them a week, 2 tops.  They'll be back when Melee 2.0 comes out.

As for me, I love the update.  There's a few bugs, but hey, what do you expect?  They'll fix them.  And I'm glad to finally be able to get a Brakk.  

Now, for everyone complaining about Marelok being clan-tech.  Is it because you're too lazy to join a clan?  Seriously, it's pretty sweet getting to research all that stuff.  And it makes the grind a little less grindish since you're actually working to gather materials for a new weapon.  Yeah, it takes 3 days.  So what?  That pretty much guarantees that people will be playing during those 3 days to keep an eye on the progress.  That's called smart.  It keeps people playing, which is the whole point of having a game if I'm right...and I am.  You want people to play it.

I know you can't please everyone, but I think the raging at DE and QQRQ is downright uncalled for.  Don't like it?  Quit.  I'll gladly take your mods off of your hands.  Seriously.  

Oh, you're not really quitting?  Yeah, I know.  Pull up your big boy/girl pants and move on in the game.  That's what real gamers do.

willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

- New gun

- New skins and the same colors (right?)

- Cosmetic changes

- Brakk

A-a-and. That's all...

No Perfomance and Matchmaking tweaks or Melee 2.0... Nothing new. Disappointed.

I don't know if I want to support a game that re-released exclusive rewards...

Nah... Except Primed Chamber. Which you can use only with SRs. Dat «exclusive» >_>

Edited by Spectre-Agent

He was talking about the 100+ Mission Running people that earned the weapon, not the weapon itself.

And? How is running 100 missions to guarantee a Brakk somehow more "elite" than running who knows how many Corpus invasion missions for the miniscule chance of the Grustrag 3 dropping by, then ensuring that the RNG drops the Brakk part you need? Well, provided you were even able to defeat them?

In fact, I'll have more respect for the people who get the Brakk via the Grustrag 3.

And? How is running 100 missions to guarantee a Brakk somehow more "elite" than running who knows how many Corpus invasion missions for the miniscule chance of the Grustrag 3 dropping by, then ensuring that the RNG drops the Brakk part you need? Well, provided you were even able to defeat them?

In fact, I'll have more respect for the people who get the Brakk via the Grustrag 3.

"Miniscule chance", you say, while there are people out there who already have all the parts as we speak.

EDIT: Just had the Grustag Three in-game.

They dropped: Brakk blueprint, Brakk receiver, Brakk barrel, Natural Talent, Split Chamber, Barrel Diffusion, all in a single mission and encounter. This was the third mission done since 12.3 launched.

In a *single mission*. What was that you were saying about miniscule chances?

- Marelok! Grineer Lever Action Secondary weapon! Find it in Clan Tech or the Market today.

Cosmetic Additions:

- 4x Immortal Skins: Nekros, Valkyr, Oberon, and Ember!

- Twilight Colour Picker!

Other Additions:

- Changed Focus mod name to "Intensify"

Fixes:

- Fixed problem where players could get stuck in a state where they can’t roll or melee if they were not completely knocked down by an enemy..

Awesome:

Focus to Intensify is more of a change then a addition

Immortal Skins: Rad

Fixed player state: This used to happen to me all the time, cause I like Fortitude, really hope this works, if not, ill submit the error log

New Pistol: has really cool animations

Everyone talking about his being a waste giving away the BRakk needs to Shut the F*CK up! WE are going to have to "grind" for our brakk, unfortunate players like me are going to get all pieces to the brakk, ande kill those AWESOME BOUNTY HUNTERS OF THE GRINEER! But you guys, you get the BRakk with the orokin catalyst AND a slot to come with it! Shut up!

"Miniscule chance", you say, while there are people out there who already have all the parts as we speak.

In a *single mission*. What was that you were saying about miniscule chances?

Tell me then... how many other people have had the same chance as the lucky person as of right now? Is it 99% of the playerbase?

Probability obviously favors a few, and in the case of Dominus_Tenno, I congratulate him for his haul. Now tell me... how about the rest of us?

And as people above point out, those who got the Brakk in the Gradivus Dillemma already have it preinstalled with a Catalyst and its own slot. We who have to grind the Brakk need to buy/Grind the Catalyst separately and buy a weapon slot with Platinum too. We still need more effort than the Gradivus players to get our Brakks to the same level!

Seriously, this entitlement syndrome is getting out of hand. I don't care whether an item is exclusive or not, as long as I have fun with the game. Wanting exclusivity for the sake of ego is not a valid reason for exclusivity.

Edited by LGear

Now all we need is the Infested faction to have an avenger/mini boss or sorts as 'punishment' for purging them when they try to invade!

I'm not concerned if my idea becomes the final concept but I just want to put the idea of it out there :P
I only recently considered the idea after the announcement of 'The Grustrag Three'

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/139264-the-collector-emerges-crawlers-assimilate/#entry1656924

Edited by main_antagonist