Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I think it's about time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama.

I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

+1

I think it's about time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama.

I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Resident sheeb has spoken let this word become law that the Tenno uphold and believe in from their birth to their death

You beat me to it Letter13, but then again, it would stand out better coming from you.  Thanks!  =)

Y'know what, we tried to clear our names the entire night and it didn't work, all it did was spark flamewars. So how about let's not try clearing our name, and instead try to be reasonable, clearheaded people who can turn the other cheek? They also were trying to clear their name with us, but it ALSO started a flamewar. So let's just stay away from any of that, please

In all honesty we did for the most part clear our names, the trouble is when more users logged on from both sides that were not aware of such discussions and carried on with the prior debates.

But what really needs doing at this point is as Letter13 has stated and me and a few other users have stated previously, we just need to stay clear of their forums until the contest passes over. With how rapidly things are changing it will only spark more flaming and were back where we started.

Did they just say are community is as bad as COD..... Mabinogi... the gloves are off.... -.- You took it to far, we could of had a friendly fight...but you just had to compare us to COD didn't you. -.-

Feal, dont do anything harsh, stupid, reckless and trollbait or flamebait. I'm indignated too but lets not go there...

I hope you were talking about not reading the Mabinogi forums.

I was quoting the boss from the Airmech forum cuz he can't post here yet.

Y'know what, we tried to clear our names the entire night and it didn't work, all it did was spark flamewars. So how about let's not try clearing our name, and instead try to be reasonable, clearheaded people who can turn the other cheek? They also were trying to clear their name with us, but it ALSO started a flamewar. So let's just stay away from any of that, please

I get where you guys are coming from and i'll probably just stop posting there altogether, but this was/is inevitable. For some reason, this poll has created A LOT of tension. You guys constantly going between the forums begging everyone to "stay civil" won't help very much. It's best to just keep to ourselves and let whoever wants to engage in this mess have at it and ignore them. In my opinion, at least.

4:35 remaining. 

53.2%

Going to be restating this for emphasis:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

4:35 remaining. 

53.2%

Going to be restating this for emphasis:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

+1     ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ