Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Of Those Threads. Nova Model

Alaizia

• 2 weeks later...
If you're going to make me play as a female, can we at least make her nice to look at? 

My wife is not a gamer. She came home when I was playing as Nova and really made fun of me. (I still have nightmares)

1: for being a girl

2: for being a fugly one that would make a freight train take a dirt road

She walked away shaking her head. How can I continue to be a man after that moment?

Nova has a big butt, small chest, tiny little egg-head, thunder thighs and appears to be in her early 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Why don't you top her off with some hairy armpits, man hands, and a wooden leg? 

I don't think we need to go all anime-overly-valumptuous-and-obviously-uncomfortable-outfit-that-she-almost-needs-two-hairstyles-to-wear.... but if I ever hooked up with her in a drunken stupor, I'd panic in the morning and would have to run her over as she was walking home.

Seriously, she's like homemade soap. DE, you guys are better than this. 

Oberon's arms also make him look like lobster boy. c'mon!

Edited by Noogums
Edited out unacceptable language.

She walked away shaking her head. How can I continue to be a man after that moment?

LOLOL

that description of nova is SPOT-ON.

use saryn. best looking frame in game >_>

Finally, someone that agrees with me. The most hideous malformed creature unfortunate enough to have survived this long outside of its natural habitat, perched in the ugly tree.

Brace yourself for the Nova Patrol, though.

Edited by SilentCynic

LoFZAuz.jpg

If you don't like how she looks don't play her. Use Rhino the man frame or Loki the master race or Volt or Trinity or Saryn or ANY OTHER WARFRAME AND STOP COMPLAINING. A character in a game doesn't need to be over sexualized to be good. Get over it.

Edited by Imaru12

It's all about personal preferences - I don't see anything wrong with Nova but maybe I'm not spoiled with overflowing sexuality shipped by most games as much.

If you need more sexy warframe use Ember - best &#! in game.
If you need to retrieve your masculinity punch a wall few times and grow a beard (a longer one if you already have).

There is no reason for a warframe to be good looking. It makes perfect sense that some are not as attractive as others. This is how it is in real life, so it really just adds realism. Also, most warframes are also deformed in some ways by the virus, which is why some parts of them look weird.

I'm just glad that Nova is the ugly one. She's one of the frames I have no interest in playing. The people who play the game to watch colorful explosions all day get to play as Mag's ugly disco-fever giraffe mutant sister.

Obvious troll story is obvious. 

Also: I've never played Nova myself, but for a warframe I'd say she looks pretty good. And that's because I'm not looking for an overly-sexualized character in her. Quite the opposite, in fact. She's a warrior, not a supermodel. Her frame is designed to allow her to control her abilites and keep her alive in battle, not to show off her t!ts.   

Edited by Arvenski

If you're going to make me play as a female, can we at least make her nice to look at? 

My wife is not a gamer. She came home when I was playing as Nova and really made fun of me. (I still have nightmares)

1: for being a girl

Nova has a big butt, small chest, tiny little egg-head, thunder thighs and appears to be in her early 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Why don't you top her off with some hairy armpits, man hands, and a wooden leg? 

I don't think we need to go all anime-overly-valumptuous-and-obviously-uncomfortable-outfit-that-she-almost-needs-two-hairstyles-to-wear.... but if I ever hooked up with her in a drunken stupor, I'd panic in the morning and would have to run her over as she was walking home, cause nobody could ever find out I took that skank home with me. 

Seriously, she's like homemade soap. DE, you guys are better than this. 

Oberon's arms also make him look like lobster boy. c'mon!

So, what I got from this post is that your wife sounds like a *@##$.

She looks like the leftover carcass of a Manatee, not a metaphor. She literally looks like her texture and parts mimics that of some blubbery sea cow, or a humpback whale at least. Yet with all that blubber her &#! can end up being the most unappealing of the girls in how flat and dull it is.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki