Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

Already done but going to keep on doing it to get higher scores I guess, Also cheers to DE you never seize to fascinate us with awesome events, Great idea with the rain it made the mission look absolutely amazing all who are in favour of this please bump so DE can read.

What a worthless event.

No challenge. No effort.

Why call it an event at all? It's just a bonus mission with a big reward.

We don't know what will happen as the days go by.

Nothing says this is the entire event.

Hek will be maaad.

Oh and for any who think this is to short, remember Steve on the stream. It kills them to make events that are played one time, but takes them a month to make.

Are you surprised they finally went the other way?

I noticed this too, but I wouldn't count on it. Though a globe that follows Frost around and can only be cast one at a time would seem like an area version of Rhino's iron skin, and would be too strong imo

Nah, it's nothing to do with the mission. It has been in the game since update 12 I think. They are Grineer Ice Leaders or something. You can find fire ones too, and they have a big ball of fire around them. Kinda like ember's world on fire, but a bit different.

I noticed this too, but I wouldn't count on it. Though a globe that follows Frost around and can only be cast one at a time would seem like an area version of Rhino's iron skin, and would be too strong imo

Nah, it's nothing to do with the mission. It has been in the game since update 12 I think. They are Grineer Ice Leaders or something. You can find fire ones too, and they have a big ball of fire around them. Kinda like ember's world on fire, but a bit different.

Does anyone just replay the missions for fun or just to help people?

Yeah I done it a bunch of times last night with guys in Recruit chat that were asking for a group.

Wouldve gone more the problem is 1000 Polymers per key and the event is on a map that doesnt drop polymers so ran out :/

Still good fun tho!

There is a Discussion going about the rewards and the points

like if you get +500 you wont get the mods etc etc 

To end this once and for all can you tell us how the rewards are being rewarded 

:Like 500+ gets al the rewards or because your not in the 250-500 you wont get anything 

Seems strange but to stop the arguments please clarify

There is a Discussion going about the rewards and the points

like if you get +500 you wont get the mods etc etc 

To end this once and for all can you tell us how the rewards are being rewarded 

:Like 500+ gets al the rewards or because your not in the 250-500 you wont get anything 

Seems strange but to stop the arguments please clarify

I came here just for this question, please respond DE

Question: Where it says: "- Complete mission with between 1 and 249 points and you will receive an Event Badge and a 3-Day Affinity Booster

- Complete mission with between 250 and 499 points and you will receive the following four Mods:

Jolt: (Pistol) 15% Proc chance  + 15% Electricity damage

Shell Shock: (Shotgun) 15% Proc chance  + 15% Electricity damage

High Voltage: (Rifle) 15% Proc chance  + 15% Electricity damage

Voltaic Strike: (Melee) 15% Proc chance  + 15% Electricity damage

- Complete mission with 500 points or more and you will receive the Gorgon Wraith."

Does this mean I cant get anything but the gorgon wraith because I went over 500 points?

HEK'S ESCALATION REWARDS

- Complete the new Shield Core missions with a score of 1000 or greater and get a QUANTUM BADGE, a brand new type of badge that uses particles!

- Players now have a more challenging mission, and competitive clans can now earn higher scores in this more difficult Hijack Mission.

Rewards will be handed out following the end of the event. 

Defeat Vay Hek's plans and take down Project Tethra!  

HEK'S ESCALATION REWARDS

- Complete the new Shield Core missions with a score of 1000 or greater and get a QUANTUM BADGE, a brand new type of badge that uses particles!

- Players now have a more challenging mission, and competitive clans can now earn higher scores in this more difficult Hijack Mission.

Any other rewards or just a kickass badge? ;)

HEK'S ESCALATION REWARDS

Please clarify: Those who do the first part (Power Cores) with over 500 points, still get the rewards as previously stated?