Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #25

[DE]Rebecca

I hope that there are more trading slots available in a trade, reduce the number of same type of item to take up additional trading slots hence making it possible to trade like 20 same type of keys in a trade slot or in a trade, more decorations available in clan includes new statues of the warframe like rhino, valkyr, oberon, volt etc, have a certain amount of money that is spent for the clan tax to be able to fund a certain percentage into the clan's vault hence making another option as well to contribute into the construction of the dojo, hope that the market is able to sell prime parts, hope that there's a great story behind how warframes are able to attain prime form,  and the warframes, like how they met and how did they manage to join the warframes to counter Vay Hek's assault, hope there is a story mode installed with the "Play Online", "Solo", "Private" etc, able to convert a maximum number of credits to platinums (if possible), A story mode involving like warframe able to transform into prime form or beyond like a King Form or Queen Form, add in cutscenes for survival missions, capture missions and etc. (maybe related to the story mode), maybe instead of the warframe to kneel infront of the screen with the revolving planets below, i would love to see the abilities of the warframes into action. I would hope that the still wallpaper that is presented for a mission before starting, can be changed into a cutscene, hope that there's an aura animation of the warframe if an aura mod is applied, hope the background of the foundry shows the warframe pounding the hammer on the anvil (can be still image).  ;) Warframe, Ftw. ;)

Edited by Sonicz

I didn't mean to write so much :O

TL;DR -

Dual Mareloks (that'd be epic)

Adjustments for Solo players - Subtle, not a direct difficulty decrease!

AI needs Self Preservation.

Capture missions become Bounties. Boba Fett style!

Frame customisation - Unique-ifying!

Weak weapons need non-mod-modular upgrades, not a DE-Buff (heh, geddit?).

Account resets shouldn't be a clean slate, should do a CoD (eww) and "prestige" (more eww)

More Tenno interaction outside missions/dojo! Tenno Farmville! (joking ofc.)

Dual Mareloks - Y'know you want to! - 

The Marelok is my new favourite over the Akbolto, I need moar dual wielding for the dakka!

Adjustments for Soloers - 

I'm sure most people manage fine for the most part, but I'd like to see some changes for Solo Tenno, even if that specifically applies to Solo mode rather than One player in Public mode. 

Invasions ease this with buddy mobs, but without them there's no cannon fodder - which help surprisingly a lot when the difficulty scales massively for mobs above 27.

- Also merges with finding parties. If I want to do Void missions - I either have to solo them (Impossibruuu!), or wait until midnight (GMT) and join some party on the opposite end of the world to me with horrendous unplayable lag.

Better AI! Two points to this -

a) When an enemy is directly behind a wall to a buddy mob or Tenno, the buddy mob or enemy will attempt to walk through the wall - and then fire their weapons, as the weapon clips through the wall. That seems like broken pathfinding.

b) AI have no self preservation! I know the Grineer and Corpus are barely human, but only the Infested would run directly into your line of fire, or other lines of fire, or even actual floor fire! Really they should prioritise not dying! (although it's always hilarious to watch a crewman ragdoll after standing on a patch of fire for too long).

Revamped Capture Missions! -

I know they've already had a change, the target now has fleeing AI and is placed in an open space, meh. I'd love something like a Bounty mission (Is it too much to ask for a Boba Fett-esque gameplay? :> ) - Killing them to death then capturing their downed body instead of them being dead feels odd, maybe let us capture them alive, and give us half reward for death.

More Frame Customisation -

So far we can choose an alternate helmet, a scarf, and some badges. I feel like a boy scout.

Can we get more customisation? Sort of how the Sentinels can have bits melded onto them.

Everyone looks the same! (with varying garish colour schemes), even if it's simple things (especially simple things)!

Weapon "upgrades" -

Based on other peoples questions about buffing old weapons to match damage of new ones, what about non-mod modular upgrades to apply to weapons? Possibly only useable when you reach the 30 cap for the weapon. I can only compare this to unlocking scopes / silencers in FPS games with kill x number of y, or reach level x.

Along with this - Some people are asking about resets, what about some sort of Prestige system? (I hate myself for the CoD reference), but it'd give a way for people to reset their account while gaining something - I know we already have a mastery rank, but if people cap that out, letting them regen from scratch whilst keeping certain aspects (like resources / extractors?). Imagine each "prestige" to give you a 10% permanent affinity boost, maybe some useful boost like 5% damage increase each time. (if none of this.. I think people need a better end-game. I'm nowhere near so I can't say!).

Better integration with other Tenno -

As an inbetween casual-hardcore player, I solo almost all of the time, so I rarely ever see anybody else, only interaction is through chat. No idea how that'd be implemented, it's just a bit saddening that I only see 3 other players out of the millions every so often.

Q1: ETA on Melee 2.0

Q2: I saw some links on forums to reddit with a traslation table which had 111 pages of content... About 20 pages where Lore and it seems that you have some kind of quest system inbound. Any comment on that?

Q3: Can you give more details on endgame?

Q4: You said about other factions. Anything to show? Maybe some civilian faction

Q5: Kubrow! Why, how and when?

Edited by Skarmax

Banshee's Silence rework: any news about it?

Melee 2.0 ETA?

Since we are going to get more cosmetic stuff in the weekly reinforcement does this mean only "plats to pay" contents to me...  did you think about it?

Are there gonna be "non-plats" aestethic items?

Newbies Question again:

Warframe has been becoming worse, and worse for new players starting out with every major update. Sure, you gave them a Redirection and 25,000 credits for killing Vor, but you've made Grineer Galleons harder (with those stupid traps), you made Earth a living Hell for newbies (you expect starter frames to deal with Hellions with unmodded Latos and Bratons?), you've made it so that the only place to get Serration is from a Survival until Earth that newbies cannot group with veteran players for...

Do you guys plan on doing *SOMETHING* to allow Newbies to actually function, like maybe building Serration into guns (guns should do more damage as they level up innately)?

Greetings, i have one question, but i guess many asked  before:

In many Multiplayer games is a function called "Match Making" or "Match Browsing" (?).

Nothing big just allowes you to see the current "Squad Leader", how many open spaces are in the "Squad" ,and of course his "Ping".

Will it be possible in the "Future" to have such a "Function" when choosing a "Mission", too see all the "Squads" playing the mission, to choose wich one you wanna join if there are open spaces instead of randomly thrown in a squad?

Or if dont wanna join a squad, you can open a lobby for this "Mission" so other people can join you?

I really wanna know your thoughts about that.

Edited by RamothElggur

Could we get the tooltip that tells you what items a mod is installed on, applied to the upgrade screen?

Presently it is only shown on the mod screen but would be more useful if you could see where a mod is already installed when choosing which mods to equip.

It is a nightmare keeping track of which cards are used on sentinels as the list routinely reorders.

Edited by ZaraaK

Will DE utilize the Steam marketplace/inventory more in the future?

The same thing I was wondering as well and I would like to add to it a bit.

When trading was first mentioned on a livestream I looked forward to trying it. Upon its release I realized I was not a fan of the system and have still not used it. Now that trading has been out for a while are you happy with it? Do you have any plans on adding to or changing it in any way? Would DE every consider using the Steam Marketplace or make the ingame trading more like it? I think it would be so much easier to just put an item up for sale and somebody else come along and buy it , making it much more streamline and convent than the current system.

A quick second question would be any more news on the release of the new infested tile set and their much needed return to the star chart?

Really enjoy playing the game keep up the good work!

Edited by c0nky

QUESTION (for Scott I believe)

Ash players have been asking for quite long now for a rework on his abilities to fit better into team play and to adress the slow casting time of Bladestorm. There's many Ash rework posts in the forums.

So, is Ash being considered for any kind of rework/tweak on abilities? 

If not the case, what do you think about giving him better team play capabilities?

Edited by EdBazokatone

1 - What is your stance/opinion on utilising 'content' (cosmetics, concepts, maybe even lore) from the community?

With so many talented artists & writers occupying the 'extras' section, some of that getting 'involved' into the game could be interesting.

2-Melee 2.0; Any status/progress updates? A narrower 'expectation' time? maybe even a given date?

3-When can we expect the weapons from the melee contest? with melee2? after?

4- When can I expect to be running around with a fluffy-ninja-space-alien 'dog'? What sort of 'customisation' might we expect for them?

5- Returning infested - again, any particular timeframe for deployment?

Edited by NyghttheClassy

I have noted on several occasions that when you make adjustments to things like resolution, contrast/bright, UI scale, in the settings  menu that it causes problems  in the game until you restart: like the aim is off on weapons, colors go crazy, avatar dissapearing from  the screen, maps and solar map dissapearing, any plans to further adjust performance, fps loss, clipping issues?

having made a new account resently I noticed that rhino needs rank 2 to build, all the other warframes do not seem to have this requirement, any plans to re-examine the warframe requirements, resource locations for new players to aquire things that are needed, drop frequency and chance?

For the cosmetics part of the game are could we ever be introduced to a costume or so that alters the look of a frame, rather than just giving it a paint job?

Maybe make it so you actually HAVE to farm for it rather than just buying it with plat, to give players a sense of accomplishment and a entirely unique look to reward the player for the time spent on farming

I've seen some fan art of some alt looks to the current frames, which is what brought me to ask. It would be sick.

Also this is my first post on the forums - so hai 

\m/(^.^)\m/

Edited by (PS4)BlissfulPanda