Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

U13 wasnt even supposed to be released TODAY. So what if they added a countdow bar, i dont think they even said U13 is coming out April 2 / 2014. Yea so every1 take a chill pill. (i dont care if i get banned from forums but some people need to chill the fk out)

YES. It was supposed to come out today.

I know there are thousend of threads on this topic, porpably everything i say here has been said already, also i know that the chances this gets locked, merged, deleted are very high. But as all the other threads are locked, merged, deleted i feel i have to make my own thread about this. Also i apologize for bad grammer and everythign but english isn't my first language so thats the best i can do.

If Melee 2.0, the Waterframe, all the Content of U13 is good enough to get shown in a "very special live-playthrough" during the Devstream on Friday i don't understand why it has to be delayed for another week.

If you guys really intended to realse U13 today and it was really a "last minute second timer" i can't understand why it takes another whole week aka till next Patchday to realese it.

I would understand if there you found some major Bugs in the last test that need fixing. But how can you make a "very special live-playthrough" on Firday if thats the case?

I could understand a delay for a day or two to fix major bugs that keep everyone from playing.

But as the Title says, we are still in Beta (as mentioned various times by DE) we are Betatesters, so let us do our jobs. You don't have to realese a perfect working System. It can have bugs in it. And as i said now more then enough, if its good enough for "very special live-playthrough" then it should be good enough for us to test it.

Also you could have handled things better. A News where you explain exactly why you had to delay it for another week even though you made the Grinnersystem site which (as you confirmed) was the countdown for U13 and for today instead of just adding a secound timer and then say if you want to know more you have to watch the Devstream on firday would have been a better way and definitly wouldn't &!$$ so many people of.

Im not angry because U13 got delayed again, im angry because of the way this was handled (and as i said before that you seem to forget we are in beta and we are betatesters).

Edited by Evers

U13 wasnt even supposed to be released TODAY. So what if they added a countdow bar, i dont think they even said U13 is coming out April 2 / 2014. Yea so every1 take a chill pill. (i dont care if i get banned from forums but some people need to chill the fk out)

U13 actually was supposed to be today.

No you are right. U13 was not "Supposed" to come out today.

That is fine. However DE released a website that was counting down to today. Then we get a countdown timer.

How do I feel? I feel cheated, I feel dirty and lied to.

IF it was not meant to come out today then they should not have had a countdown website counting down till today.

Edited by MDRLOz

The Teaser site was planned for the Update to go live today, so we understand the frustration when players saw a Timer instead of an Update. We goofed and we know it. But please stick around with us, and at the very least accept our apology alerts. We're still working on Update 13 so that when it goes live we can say we're happy and proud of what you'll be playing.

The icing on the cake is how this dev-whiteknight roostersuckery thread stays and any other, even calm natured thread about U13 being a flop is deleted within 5 minutes. I am impressed.

What do you assume is the main topic of each and every thread Regarding U13? All of the threads regarding U13, as i have seen so far, have been nothing but the same topic over and over:

- why was there a screen for the countdown

- why didn't they directly tell us of the delay

- what the heck [DE] ? 

- etc.

I see nothing that is constructive in repeating the same idea over and over, where as everyone who is in the forums need to read and understand the people who are taking the time and energy to explain to people why they should not be so upset about this update delay.

There is no need for the criticism thread of U13 because it holds no constructive value, [DE] will not be able to learn anything from that but how many people are just that greedy for the sanctification of their needs.

whereas posts, such as mine, sit down and kindly tell the understanding tennos what is going on and also to slap the tennos who are just raging.

My thread, and the others like it, are constructive criticism TO THE COMMUNITY, because we the purpose of these forums is to learn, respect, help, and have fun with others. Not to disrespect, rage, and crucify those who mean the best for us.