Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Some of you are hoping they release U13 during the week if it's finished.

Some of you are expecting they release U13 next Wednesday.

And I am here, expecting they delay U13 by another week next wednesday. 

I don't get all of you guys. When DE delays the Melee 2.0, you all cry that you don't have it. Then if they release it unfinished due to pressure, they you will complain at the lack of polish or some other crap. Don't beat both sides of the drum, and just wait.

It's a beta. I'd like to actually have a new system to beta test and provide feedback on, rather than having nothing.

Unfortunately there will be no Tenno Reinforcements today, sorry!

It's full steam ahead for Update 13 and all it's fixes, changes, and content.

Don't forget to grab your Dex Furis and stay tuned for the coming Lotus Alerts. 

Thank you for the clarification.

Now, how about telling us all why there is no U13 today?

rebecca stated that there is a one week delay in the update, which no one knows why, and that we're being given blueprints of gold and blue potato + forma as alerts to make up for it

Edited by Zeeky.

Well, I am disappointed with DE. This isn't the first time they have let us down, but the sheer amount of white knights simply ensures that DE does not learn from their mistakes. Giving us at least a new melee weapon today would have been great.

It's hard to believe that all the U13 content is so broken that they cannot release a SINGLE WEAPON today.

And still absolutely no clue on what went so horribly wrong with today' update ?

Edited by Deathstroke2000

gah tell me about it , i try having a friendly conversation and then all hell brakes lose , no wonder most people just lurk rather than getting involved

im-nice-to-you-y-u-no-nice-to-me-also.jp

If calling everone kids for no reason whatsoever just so that you can make our own point is regarded as nice then I don't know what nice means. You should really try to reconsider what you write in there if you want to avoid all the negativity towards you. One thing I can guarantee is that calling people by names or insulting them is not going to give you any good attitudes.

Even if I'm an atheist, the ten commandments had one thing right. " Treat others like you want to be treated ".

Some of you are hoping they release U13 during the week if it's finished.

Some of you are expecting they release U13 next Wednesday.

And I am here, expecting they delay U13 by another week next wednesday. 

I am here waiting for Dark Souls 2.