The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Btw, about the 2nd picture..
Could it be about the honor/reputation system?
I remember the dev mentioning something about it on either Devstream 24/25 (only devstream I ever watched)
I also seem to remember someone having a bug where the edge of the screen flashes white & there were like 3 symbol on left..
Could it be about that?

Edited by Veridantus

Btw, about the 2nd picture..

Could it be about the honor/reputation system?

I remember the dev mentioning something about it on either Devstream 24/25 (only devstream I ever watched)

I also seem to remember someone having a bug where the edge of the screen flashes white & there were like 3 symbol on left..

Could it be about that?

Really don't see the connection you're trying to form there. In any case, a few livestreams a while ago Steve mentioned that a few items on the agenda such as the reputation system were put on hold in order to focus on things like Melee 2.0, the Hubs, and the Focus system (along with other end-game projects), and that it was likely we wouldn't see the reputation system for quite a while.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Soooo will update 13 have a new Tenno?

It might. They've been teasing a water based frame. Wouldn't be surprised if it was called Poseidon or something like that. (No doubt it'll be male since Zephyr was the last one so far)

But really there's a billion other things to look forward to with this update. If they don't release a new warframe this update I'll be more than fine.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but the things i'm most excited for are:

The Infested Returning

Vor's Prize

[size=5]Kubrows[/size]

The next event

and Vay Hek's revamping

Hnnnnnggggggggghehehehehehhehehe PUPPY!

Edited by Noogums

just clarifying for those who keep talking about the combo DMC-style stuff being removed. 

they said in the last live stream they are toning it back a bit and potentially adding some form of energy based attack system but are NOT removing timed combos, they even go in to father detail to explain how the combos you have access to too on your weapon will be effected by a new mod slot on your melee wep similar to that of the aura mod on your frame.

source: 

That bug's been in the game FOREVER.

Actually, I even recall DE_Steve saying that their "reputation" system amongst players isn't what they expected. Stuff that ppl tend to see all the time, may as well never be implemented to the game. 

Just like you said then, it's only bug now, nothing more. :/