Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Still not sure if you are "just a Troll" (EDIT: Now updated to "Concern Troll") but really you aren't adding anything constructive here.

DE "lying?!?" - yeah I'm sure they are all working their Trinity butt-flaps off at the office refreshing this thread and laughing at their playerbase...

Or maybe they are working this hard because they really do care and want to get it out to their players tonight?

A delay of a day, or a week (even after previous delays) really isn't a big deal. Honest.

Compare this to Blizzard telling their paid subscribers they won't be seeing an update until maybe Decemember... now that is a "problem"

Its all about the hype, the more they delay the lower the hype the less chance of plat being spent. Every second they delay the update the chance of someone spending money to get the new Katana goes down. You have to look at this at a manager standpoint not a consumer standpoint.

I get that i am not bringing anything constructive, but i don't think its fair to attack players who are annoyed by the delay because they have every right to be annoyed, and white knighting the DE isn't doing anything constructive either.

(ok seriously i am to serious i need to check some memes, don't worry i will probably be back to posting clever memes soon)

There will be blood-shed
The man in the mirror nods his head
The only one left
Will ride upon the dragon's back
Because the mountains don't give back what they take
Oh no
There will be blood-shed
It's the only thing I've ever known
Losing my identity
Wondering have I gone insane
To find the truth in front of me
I must climb this mountain range
Looking downward from this deadly height
And never realizing why I fight

A desolute place (PLACE)!

Without any trace (TRACE)

It's only the cold wind I feel. . .

I'm the only one who I spite

As i stand up and fight

The only thing I know for real. . .

Edit: Lyric Tenno'd

Sorry, man. I saw the opportunity and I had to take it.

Well this is mostly why I am upset about the constant delays but Im sure others feel this way.

• You created hype for something you couldnt bring in time.

• Its already delayed a week. (It was supposed to be finished last week)

• Grineer systems screens are no more but still no update.

• Constant delays with other things as well.

DE I suggest not creating hype for things when they arent finished, instead finish the project and create the hype then.

Dont keep bashing the devs and just tell them in this thread why you are upset about the update not being out yet and how they can do better. Give constructive criticism instead

Edited by Shixma

Try moving a little further west... PDT still has 2 hours to go.

I actually totally forgot PDT was 2 hours behind Central. Weird whole only a couple states to the west is two hours, and a couple states to the east is one Hour.

Anyway I am sure the update will come in 1-2 hours. Chill. If not then I am sure it will come on Thursday.

Well this is mostly why I am upset about the constant delays but Im sure others feel this way.

• You created hype for something you couldnt bring in time.

• Its already delayed a week. (It was supposed to be finished last week)

• Grineer systems screens are no more but still no update.

• Constant delays with other things as well.

DE I suggest not creating hype for things when they arent finished, instead finish the project and create the hype then.

Dont keep bashing the devs and just tell them in this thread why you are upset about the update not being out yet and how they can do better.

ppl just cant be patient...well some are...but still most are just impatient little #¤#""# ._.