Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Sparro, yes its a very good idea to release a product when its ready but its not a good idea to say your going to release a product then delay it because you thought you where ready but weren't. 

The reason DE has gotten away with things that most businesses would not is because there close to there community, but that can only do so much, lieing to a community is a very big deal and, can cause damage.

But that is just a theory that i am basing off businesses that aren't as fan-serviced as DE, but we will see what happens, i really hope they do ship this update when they say they do, because it will damage the community.

It damages a company to make mistakes? Mistakes that, going on previous history, are vastly outweighed by the successes (recent very public poll, anyone)?

I'd rather they admit that it isn't ready and work hard to do the best they can. If that scars a community then I submit that the community may have some elements that we won't miss.

A witty update from DERedtext

"We're almost there, the Update needs just a little more time to finish cooking. Kind of like a meat platter -- if we served it too early you'd be hovering over a toilet for the next week."

Sending good vibes your way! Those vibes also contain caffeine.

YOU GOT THIS!!! 

Edited by (PS4)HypernovaGN

I don't know that it was something they could have avoided, that's the point. the primary problem in the last delay was a lack of communication, now, it's happening all over again. 

That's all I'm saying.

If it's true there was some redtext somewhere saying they are shooting for midnight PST, THAT should have been said here, or via Twitter or via their Google Plus page or via their Facebook page or the official website new, not is some anonymous region chat that NO ONE can verify.

It doesn't take much to squash this sort of thing by being upfront about it.

They did say in the livestream it was coming on wednesday, and another announcement was made online indeed that they are shooting it midnight apparantly. I dont think it needs any more to be said than whats already been said by DE about update 13. 2 times saying "UPDATE 13 IS COMING" in one day is enough. 

"We're almost there, the Update needs just a little more time to finish cooking. Kind of like a meat platter -- if we served it too early you'd be hovering over a toilet for the next week."

Very good very nice Rebecca. :) Good job being so close, i can't wait to try out Melee 2.0, i really hope it lives up to the hype.

NO! STOP!

Go to bed, please!!! give it another day, what will it matter? i know you guys want to do this and be victorious but at some point one has to listen to reason.

And if you die now who will be left to fix the (hypothetical)bugs that pop up?

Is there an estimate on how big the update is? I wanna know if i need to switch towers? 

....This was racist.

Only a racist mindset would see that as racist.  Everyone else that's sane would see that as 'Heh.. that was funny'.  It's the rustled jimmies monkey, with the character that spoke the line that is parodied.

Edited by Wolfheart9

no-sword-fighting-t-shirt-vintage-t-shir

I would be terrified to walk into a mens restroom if a sign LIKE THAT had to be put up... let alone walk into any restroom in that town...

Hehehehe.

That's brilliant.

DERedtext should get a dojo statue.