Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

It damages a company to make mistakes? Mistakes that, going on previous history, are vastly outweighed by the successes (recent very public poll, anyone)?

I'd rather they admit that it isn't ready and work hard to do the best they can. If that scars a community then I submit that the community may have some elements that we won't miss.

Yes, but any loss in players is a lost in profit sadly.

I do agree having a buggy product is very bad and can do as much damage as delaying can, but it all depends on if the bugs are game breaking or not. If they are game breaking then it would do more damage to send the update, but if they aren't then it would do more damage to delay the update. Its really DE's choice on what would do the least amount of damage, and apparently the bugs aren't to extreme so i am very happy they are releasing it now.

I don't know that it was something they could have avoided, that's the point. the primary problem in the last delay was a lack of communication, now, it's happening all over again. 

That's all I'm saying.

If it's true there was some redtext somewhere saying they are shooting for midnight PST, THAT should have been said here, or via Twitter or via their Google Plus page or via their Facebook page or the official website new, not is some anonymous region chat that NO ONE can verify.

It doesn't take much to squash this sort of thing by being upfront about it.

Verified *cough cough*

http://imgur.com/HpoXS4C

dude do you think that their job is THAT EASY!?!?!?! ffs if you want to uninstall go ahead who cares no one will miss you.

Nuff said.

DEV's work harder than idk normal workers geez.....go ahead and be a DEV for urself???? will you success?

HELLLL NOOOO you impatient little kiddo.

He mad.

Some people said it was yesterday, Warframe runs on EST time and now its 12:02 am and there is still no update. This is ridiculous, I have half a mind to uninstall warframe considering they can't stick to their word or even update everyone who has been waiting patiently.

Damn can't they set a @(*()$ time and stick to it.

Ok, bye.

Some people said it was yesterday, Warframe runs on EST time and now its 12:02 am and there is still no update. This is ridiculous, I have half a mind to uninstall warframe considering they can't stick to their word or even update everyone who has been waiting patiently.

Because, it's not like they've been really busy with anything?

Edited by Greyryder

They have been updating via the ingame redtext though. They said they'll try to make it PST, which is a couple of hours or so from now.

Also, a single update - an update that's larger and more complex than previous ones - missing is really not a reason to be this angry. It's only a few hours that you can wait out by actually doing something else, preferably something productive.

No, it is their fault, they should have not said it was getting released yesterday or the week before, im not against bashing DE but we need to be fair, if they had not made that hype website wich is sadly forgotten now people would not be upset.

Memories broken

The truth goes unspoken

I've even forgotten my name

I don't know the season

Or what is the reason

I'm standing here holding my blade...

A desolate place

Without any trace

Only the cold wind I feel

It's me that I spite as I stand up and fight

The only thing I know for real...

I never said i knew what they were doing. I dont need to provide a logical example. If they pushback was necessary then i understand but we ourselves arent sure why they pushed it back. Im saying dont be too judgemental of whats going on and shove accusations at DE, maybe if they explained why the pusback happened this conversation between you and me wouldn't be happening.  

They also didnt lie to us. If you watched the livestream they said it would be applied on Wednesday.

They havent broken your trust. Read and do your research before you go ranting. 

Now chill and wait for the update, again, it isn't hard.

We gave them time to ensure that the April 2nd incident will not repeat itself, and the result? It indeed repeated tragically. It's understandable as a fresh mistake, but this is deliberate exploitation of players' patience and understanding.

By your train of thought, their implication with the teaser site that eventually led to the breakdown on April 2nd was also not "implied?" Then if that's the case, we can have no expectation of Devs whatsoever? That we cannot form a working relationship where our monetary investment is returned with abuse?

Since you speak of research, what research have you done other than repetitively avoiding my points of argument and pointing to livestreams that everyone watched? 

Oh jeez, another impatient player.

They've been updating us through redtext ingame.

They have been working their asses off trying to get Melee 2.0 done right.

They aren't sticking to their word because what they have at this very second isn't up to their standards.

They're working right now as we speak, they are working past midnight to get this update as perfect as they can.

The thing about DE is that they won't always deliver on schedule, they will deliver updates when they're ready.

Memories broken

The truth goes unspoken

I've even forgotten my name

I don't know the season

Or what is the reason

I'm standing here holding my blade...

A desolute place (PLACE)!

Without any trace (TRACE)

It's only the cold wind I feel. . .

I'm the only one who I spite

As i stand up and fight

The only thing I know for real. . .