Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Some people said it was yesterday, Warframe runs on EST time and now its 12:02 am and there is still no update. This is ridiculous, I have half a mind to uninstall warframe considering they can't stick to their word or even update everyone who has been waiting patiently.

Damn can't they set a @(*()$ time and stick to it.

Because, it's not like they've been really busy with anything?

Edited by Greyryder

Some people said it was yesterday, Warframe runs on EST time and now its 12:02 am and there is still no update. This is ridiculous, I have half a mind to uninstall warframe considering they can't stick to their word or even update everyone who has been waiting patiently.

They have been updating via the ingame redtext though. They said they'll try to make it PST, which is a couple of hours or so from now.

Also, a single update - an update that's larger and more complex than previous ones - missing is really not a reason to be this angry. It's only a few hours that you can wait out by actually doing something else, preferably something productive.

No, it is their fault, they should have not said it was getting released yesterday or the week before, im not against bashing DE but we need to be fair, if they had not made that hype website wich is sadly forgotten now people would not be upset.

Memories broken

The truth goes unspoken

I've even forgotten my name

I don't know the season

Or what is the reason

I'm standing here holding my blade...

A desolate place

Without any trace

Only the cold wind I feel

It's me that I spite as I stand up and fight

The only thing I know for real...

I never said i knew what they were doing. I dont need to provide a logical example. If they pushback was necessary then i understand but we ourselves arent sure why they pushed it back. Im saying dont be too judgemental of whats going on and shove accusations at DE, maybe if they explained why the pusback happened this conversation between you and me wouldn't be happening.  

They also didnt lie to us. If you watched the livestream they said it would be applied on Wednesday.

They havent broken your trust. Read and do your research before you go ranting. 

Now chill and wait for the update, again, it isn't hard.

We gave them time to ensure that the April 2nd incident will not repeat itself, and the result? It indeed repeated tragically. It's understandable as a fresh mistake, but this is deliberate exploitation of players' patience and understanding.

By your train of thought, their implication with the teaser site that eventually led to the breakdown on April 2nd was also not "implied?" Then if that's the case, we can have no expectation of Devs whatsoever? That we cannot form a working relationship where our monetary investment is returned with abuse?

Since you speak of research, what research have you done other than repetitively avoiding my points of argument and pointing to livestreams that everyone watched? 

Oh jeez, another impatient player.

They've been updating us through redtext ingame.

They have been working their asses off trying to get Melee 2.0 done right.

They aren't sticking to their word because what they have at this very second isn't up to their standards.

They're working right now as we speak, they are working past midnight to get this update as perfect as they can.

The thing about DE is that they won't always deliver on schedule, they will deliver updates when they're ready.

Memories broken

The truth goes unspoken

I've even forgotten my name

I don't know the season

Or what is the reason

I'm standing here holding my blade...

A desolute place (PLACE)!

Without any trace (TRACE)

It's only the cold wind I feel. . .

I'm the only one who I spite

As i stand up and fight

The only thing I know for real. . .

Edit: Lyric Tenno'd

Edited by TyrantBelial

There is a difference between rudeness and proper criticism. If you do something improper in real life, you expect to be criticized, or it may not work in that fashion in your resident. However, the gist of my counter argument would be that our respect to the Devs are expressed through our monetary support. 

All I see in return of that trust and support is a spit to my face and a troll face implying "deal with it.jpeg." Therefore, no, I don't see how my respect is returned, but it is surely delivered before this disaster.

I understand how one could think monetary support shows respect. But in this occasion Monetary support is more your choice in it's entirety, they don't ask for your support or respect or your money for that matter. It is of your own volition that you choose to spend money on the game it doesn't show respect. It simply shows that you made a choice to spend money on a game that can be played without paying anything.

A bit late, he says. As of now its been over 8 weeks since melee 2.0 was initially to be done.

True, but things don't always go as planned. I also questioned DE about this and predicted that the system was made into Update 13 but oh well, what is past is past and here we are, now finally waiting for the melee 2.0 to be released. I do hope that the system is great and you guys have good times with the update when it finally comes out. I will not likely spend a minute on it since I will be leaving for my well earned vacation within less than an hour. Still, I can not wait till I also get to test the system out, especially so that I have been on a break for a while due to burnout and I miss Warframe so much.

Good gawd go take a nap do something productive cuase its still gonna take some of us a hour or three just to download the update 

The important thing to remember here is that there's a big difference between immature jackasses flaming DE whenever they don't get what they want and those who understand that complications arise but still feel frustrated with the way DE handle said complications.

Trolls and idiots definitely deserve the scorn they get, but people also have a right to be upset with the lack of clarity that is becoming commonplace with warframe updates and if you're going out of your way to silence THOSE people then all you're doing is suppresing sorely needed constructive criticism.

DE are a great company and I have a lot of respect for them, especially regarding how often they go above and beyond to make sure our gaming experience is the best it can be, but they really suck at communication with their players and that's something that needs to change.