The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I can't wait to insta kill him with my boltor prime.

I can't wait to shoot one round from my Latron prime and dance on his corpse.

I have a formad Marelok with viral and radiation damage. I guess he won't see that coming.

I can't wait to empty mags of countless amounts of ammo using a Braton MK1 doing little to no damage on him.

Edited by sushidubya

Why make another thread? 

This should be punishable behaviour, we already have a mega merge-thread for this topic. 

You are just attempting to draw attention to yourself for this. Especially when you know it will be merged and are teasing the moderators. 

Merge me baby, one more time.

Why make another thread? 

This should be punishable behaviour, we already have a mega merge-thread for this topic. 

You are just attempting to draw attention to yourself for this. Especially when you know it will be merged and are teasing the moderators. 

Same thing I suggested.

There's so much hype about U13 'coz Melee 2.0. 

Rly, it's like Warframe's ninja atmosphere is going to be reborn from Ashes (^^)! All thanks to new Melee 2.0.

The true ninja feeling is coming.... pls, enter the Hype Train to intensify the hype.

PS. As for intensifing the hype for upcoming update I'll post a picture of how to be a ninja here....

2923975_1343944167801.63res_397_300.jpg

The wait is killing me.......

Though I'm guessing the next two screens will be about the Queens and the Infested threat looming in the horizon. = 3=

Or dogs of course. Wall running dog-like things.

Edited by Zarozian