The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

And what do you guys think the next pic will reveal?

Not sure if it will be the next pic, but so far they've teased us a few things that have been mentioned in the past: new melee system; new weapons (katana/katana + wakizashi), Vay Hek revamp, new Warframe (only slightly teased before).

One of the only things they have teased but haven't shown anything yet is Vor's Prize lore entry and "quest missions." They also openly said that the Grineer Queens will be shown in Vor's Prize.

Therefore, I'm positive that either the next or one of the next screens will tease "lore."

Not sure if it will be the next pic, but so far they've teased us a few things that have been mentioned in the past: new melee system; new weapons (katana/katana + wakizashi), Vay Hek revamp, new Warframe (only slightly teased before).

One of the only things they have teased but haven't shown anything yet is Vor's Prize lore entry and "quest missions." They also openly said that the Grineer Queens will be shown in Vor's Prize.

Therefore, I'm positive that either the next or one of the next screens will tease "lore."

Nonono

Come one the next screen is gonna be fake...very very fake XD

I've been thinking about how to support this and I finally got it! The Grineer Systems. By adding the total tiles lift in the site I've been able to track how DE is going to lead up to U13. Tomorrow, they will post another message for CVH and on Wednesday they will post not only the update but another picture summing it all up. 

NO all right , there is still 3 more screens left on the site to fill with teases of stuff and they seem to add 1 per screen every 4-5 days or so maybe even a week

do the math , i think it will come out on the 9th Maybe at best

now stop creating more and more posts about this and keep it to the MegaThread we dont want the forums cluttered with more and more topics about the same subject