The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

LOL only 110 I scheme that we'd sit at about 150 Pages.

150 on the Update day, then more 70 pages in the last few hours before the Update hits, and 30 after it hits and people are downloading it, those last 30 will be full of pics of the Hype Train FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!

Edited by Kao-Snake

I hate April fools day because most of the time it's not funny...

And people behave annoying

I'm pretty hyped when any other event starts.

No I'm not saying this because i was once fooled extremely but I witnessed it and still felt bad

Still doesn't have a moveset fitting for a cutlass.

Well we loot and plunder from our enemies, we are renegades fighting against what is technically the rightful government of the solar system and it's laws, and coincidentally we are mostly fighting the Marines of said government, just like how pirates fight marines as well...

We are space pirate ninjas. F*** YEAH!

Still doesn't have a moveset fitting for a cutlass.

Well we loot and plunder from our enemies, we are renegades fighting against what is technically the rightful government of the solar system and it's laws, and coincidentally we are mostly fighting the Marines of said government, just like how pirates fight marines as well...

Except we were technically here before they were and the people of the star system hate the grinner anyway so we are doing them a favor.

Except we were technically here before they were and the people of the star system hate the grinner anyway so we are doing them a favor.

While it is true that we were here before them, we did enter into our sleep and left the solar system to it's own devices, giving up our control/rule. While we were asleep the Grineer conquered most of it, making them the rightful authority of the areas they control, no matter how hated they are. 

So, if I get it right as of now:

-first pic/vid is melee overhaul;

-second one is new cosmetic trinkets for weapons, like scarves;

-third is a new water themed warframe;

-four is vay hek being redone as a proper boss;

-five and six are other grineer related changes, perhaps new grineer weapons that we can use.

I hate April fools day because most of the time it's not funny...

And people behave annoying

I'm pretty hyped when any other event starts.

No I'm not saying this because i was once fooled extremely but I witnessed it and still felt bad

there is a spider on your shoulder

I like it, but it lags like hell even on a top-end computer. That's parallax for you, though.

Lag? lol You sir, got a big problem there. I bet many others can testify that the page works perfectly. Again Kudos to DE (Countdown Effect) 

I like it, but it lags like hell even on a top-end computer. That's parallax for you, though.

Uhh.. I dunno mate, But my really, Really bad and ancient lappy can run it juuust fine. No less my actual gaming desktop right now.

So uh.. Yeah. Perhaps it's not the site. x3.