Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

I have an idea.

Now that we have passive buffs, just nerf the cards a bit.

Or make them more special.

Example:

Card: Vitality

Stats:

Rank 0: +50 hp and +5.0%

Rank 1: +75 hp and +7.5%

Rank 2: +100 hp and +10.0%

Something like that.

And how about giving special passive buffs to specific warframes when they reach certain lvls? That would be cool.

Seriously i don't know why are people complaining about them coming back? seems so stupid to me, we are fighting mobs NPC here, so u wanna make the NPC fight tougher? big deal.

Unless u like the feeling of getting smashed in the face by the mobs all day? lol M.

And also, these means i can play more instead of reviving teammates 10 times every single freaking match, and i hope these are not the same buggers whining about them coming back cuz they definitely need this passive increase.

I think this passive increase is good improvement, rank 30 and rank 0 stock needs some differentiation somewhere, and also something should be done for the weapons too.

Edited by Ascension

I removed all mods but my skill mods can solo level 30 areas... I'm quite depressed with the difficulty of the game now. And I think you new players will understand once you hit rank 30 with your Warframe.

Wow, speaking as if his a real pro, how long u took? and hope u didnt do anything stupid like camping till mobs come to u 1 by 1 to clear them, so want u want us all to get nerfed for ur sake? and cant u see a whole bunch of people dying every single match?

Did u take a invi warframe? or just sprint dash to the mission objective?

Rank 30 with your warframe? god sake i have 8 of them, so yeah spare me the i when u reach rank 30 S#&$.

After a nerf from update 6-7, all these new players who think they are so good, think we should get another nerf AGAIN, great thinking guys april FOOLS, and soon if they really do nerf us, yeah time for them to change their sentence they did just moments ago to we need to buff this or that w/e S#&$ and complain on the otherside now.

Those ppl who didnt play update 6 don't understand how much we have been nerfed already, only know how to act as if they are really good players who want more "difficulty challenge" cuz they are toooo "good"

Edited by Ascension

The thing is

What would you take in place of shields/health?

Cause to me, 500 more shield is a hell of a lot more useful than 25 loot radar when they cost the same amount of mod points

Than just keep that 500 shield why the hell are u complaining to an improvement?

Omg don't complain about this. We've been asking for passive skill boosts since they were taken away when update 6 went to update 7. We have no idea what is on the horizon in terms of difficult enemies.

Passive skill boosts means more option for customization. Instead every HAD to have a Redirection mod, and more than likely a Vitality mod. In addition it was a good idea to have the mod that made your shield recharge faster. Too many mod slots used up for things that should just be passive. Now we have it. Lets enjoy it, don't complain.

I would love it, however, if that X-ray vision thing was returned for seeing mods, especially on defense missions. I absolutely loved that.

agree.

I removed all mods but my skill mods can solo level 30 areas... I'm quite depressed with the difficulty of the game now. And I think you new players will understand once you hit rank 30 with your Warframe.

Including your Weapon Mods? I can`t see how you would have an easy time mowing down Shockwave MOA`s or Ancient Toxics with non-modded Weapons.

But anyway, I play a Level 27 Loki right now and I doubt that the difference is that big between this and 30. I couldn`t solo

level 15`s without using up revives left and right. That might make me a bad Player in many eyes but fact is, there are a LOT

of Players in my Skill-Level. Players who would have quit the game soon just because it was frustratingly unequal before

this fix.

You are propably playing a Rhino or Excalibur. Try using a Squishy Warframe instead and you would see how neccessary

the passives are. The Powerhouses have been getting more powerful...but for the squishier Warframes, it was a

much-needed Lifeline.

And as far as I know..there are decidedly higher Levels than 30, so there is your challenge...and we are still in Beta. Plenty

of time for the Dev`s to implement and balance things out. Maybe there will be more Systems and Planets with higher

Levels...or maybe they will implement harder Modes that will double and/or triple the Levels of the Enemies.

Only time will tell.

Btw, in my Opinion, "Hardcore" Players that insist on Games being incredibly difficult are the doom of many Games.

Fact is, there are a LOT of Players who just don`t have the skill to manage such high-tiered Challenges and as a result,

will drop the Game like a hot Potatoe to play easier Games. I think Warframe has a LOT of Potential to stay for a long

time...as long as there are enough people to support it. And the "hard core" base of Players is seldom enough to do

so unless the servers are client based...which this game doesn`t have.

So, if you truly like the game, stop trying to reverse a good thing. Give yourself more handicaps if you feel the levels

are too easy. Go for only Headshot Pistol Kills...or deny yourself your top 2 Skill Powers. It is very easy to make a

Game harder on yourself...but very hard to do otherwise unless the Game gives you the Option.

Edited by ShadDevil

Since most people complained when passives were removed and now most seem to be complaining about them being put back in some way before giving the devs a chance to strike a balance I feel this video is appropriate.

http://www.youtube.c...Qg1i_q2g[/media]

This, in a nutshell.

It's weird hearing all these complaints. Think about it - alot of the same people complaining about the new passive buffs also complained about having to rely on mods for the same buffs we're getting permanently now. Really?

Now that we have these passive permanent stat gains, we don't have to RELY on shield/health mods anymore. Those mods are now exactly as their name implies - MODIFICATIONS. If you want to have a large amount of shields or health, then please, continue using your Redirection or Vitality mods. But if you don't want to use them anymore (since you're not "forced" to anymore), then use other more helpful mods.

I mean, really guys. Vitality and Redirection are officially NOT needed anymore, and if you use them anyway, then you just made your frame a "tank" character while losing out on mods you could've used to make your frame stronger in other areas. It's not rocket science.

This, in a nutshell.

It's weird hearing all these complaints. Think about it - alot of the same people complaining about the new passive buffs also complained about having to rely on mods for the same buffs we're getting permanently now. Really?

Now that we have these passive permanent stat gains, we don't have to RELY on shield/health mods anymore. Those mods are now exactly as their name implies - MODIFICATIONS. If you want to have a large amount of shields or health, then please, continue using your Redirection or Vitality mods. But if you don't want to use them anymore (since you're not "forced" to anymore), then use other more helpful mods.

I mean, really guys. Vitality and Redirection are officially NOT needed anymore, and if you use them anyway, then you just made your frame a "tank" character while losing out on mods you could've used to make your frame stronger in other areas. It's not rocket science.

Some people dont even pass elementary science, well duh can tell from the complaints here.

To Dear Complainers :

This improvement to hp and shield will allow the game to make harder stages for us, so instead of complaining all the time, and complaining ur too weak when the tougher stages appear after they remove this hp and shield improvements because of all ur whining, than what u gona do by then?

Start whining on the otherside of the picture and ask for more hp and shield? or what? u expect this game to remain with these stages for ever? seriously? be more far-sighted

I'm, Pleased with this update and hope for something similar for the weapons, alot people are also happy and pleased with this patch but didn't post here, why? because they are enjoying the game right now ! which i am going to do to. instead of listening to crap complains from short-sighted people(please read post from before if u wanna know whats going on)

It's weird hearing all these complaints.

I was thinking the same thing. There are two things one should always consider, and not only in games:

1. You can't please everyone.

Basic universal fact. But, perhaps more importantly:

2. Displeased people are far more vocal about their feelings than pleased people.

That's why it's hard to accurately gauge the response of the playerbase from a thread like this, since most of the players that liked the update are busy actually playing the damn game. I therefore consider my duty to voice my full agreement with this update. I expect the devs to be experienced in this regard and not let themselves be distracted by a noisy minority.

lol i'm literally trying to get stuff to kill me like standing in groups of enemies and just trying to headshot them with lex and they just cannot kill me.

I call BS on stuff like this. Even with the new level up stats and a health and shield mod, you still have around the same health and shield that high levels had pre update 7. And there were plenty of high level missions that could destroy you back then. Is everyone saying this crap open beta players that are still on early planets?