Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4/16/14 Connectivity Issues

Ketec

*Puts tin foil hat on* It's a conspiracy I tell you! DE are doing this on purpose! So they can create a new game and call it Warframe 2! The new Warframe will be filled with micro-transactions and we'll only be able to play with Excalibur because all the other frames will be unobtainable normally and we have to buy "WarBucks" to unlock all the other ones!

I laughed more then I should have

*Puts tin foil hat on* It's a conspiracy I tell you! DE are doing this on purpose! So they can create a new game and call it Warframe 2! The new Warframe will be filled with micro-transactions and we'll only be able to play with Excalibur because all the other frames will be unobtainable normally and we have to buy "WarBucks" to unlock all the other ones!

This made my day.

Servers are not down. We fixed an issue with IP's not being correctly logged which was causing login issues.

Please try rebooting the game! It should be fixed now.

Getting reports of login issues, investigating now!

Edited by [DE]Megan
*Investigating

You win the internet.

I was talking to my friend in class about the server issues recently, and it came to my attention that there was a recent discovery about a flaw in internet coding called "Heartbleed." I then got to thinking that maybe this could be part of our connection issues and the servers "moa attacks."

Opinions?

yeap there we go.. as soon as its eu tiem to play, it goes down again.

hmm, sorry, WHAT ??? "EU time to play" ...is that meaning european(s) are making trouble ?... pff this is the morning for you, US ppl, and what about the evening of the eastern part of the world...

soo