Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unusual Warframe Builds

theammostore

Anyone have a favorite build that just makes people go 'wat?' I mean anything from a blind rage Hydroid to a Overextended Frost to a Sniper Saryn. Things that just don't fit the 'meta' of how this game works.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nekros/t_30_14001120013_1-1-10-2-3-10-8-10-5-13-8-3-14-6-5-46-7-2-47-2-5-91-9-3-256-5-3_f-f-1-7-47-11-2-12-f-f-256-11-14-5-46-8-13-13-91-7-8-14_36/en/1-0-12/2778/0

Currently my favorite. Battle Nekros. Full tank nekros with only Shadows of the Dead. Kill things, summon more things to help you kill rinse and repeat. I find it surprisingly effective. More so than you might think. Anyone else?

I have warframe build, that takes two people to pull off.

It involves modding your frame to get downed, then doubling your already doubled damage output while in the modded to be extensive downed state. It's nice a frost or loki on your team as long as they know your build. ;D

i have a good one for nekros, becaus eit makes him feel like he has life force instead of power and health:

VITALITY - QUICKTHINKING - RAGE - EQUILIBRIUM - TERRIFY - DESECRATE - CONTINUITY - NATURAL TALENT - FLOW - SHADOWS

ENERGY SIPHON AURA

BUT MY MAIN UNIQUE BUILD:

Oberon: ANY AURA (RIFLE AMP) - SMITE, RENEWAL, RECKONING - BLIND RAGE(ABOVE 63%) - FLEETING EXPERTISE - STRETCH - VITALITY - INTENSIFY - EQUILIBRIUM - RAGE.  MUST USE WITH CARRIER FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT.

AND MUST USE A DECAYING DRAGON KEY FOR INFESTED.

Edited by Demon_Mask

just FYI. nekros 4th ability is effected by power strength mods (increases the amount summoned) also I would swap out that overextended mod with something else.

Yeah, I just like spawning Heavy Gunners and the like 75m behind the enemy while i pulverize them with a hammer in the front.

I don't know if this is an "unusual" build. this is extended Renewal build on Oberon. Good for melee party vs Infested and can be applied to up to lv40 unless you can improvise.

my current loadout:

Renewal and Reckoning

Blind Rage currently rank6

Intensify

Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

Rage

Vitality

Vigor

Steel Fiber

bring any melee and keep regenerating. Fleeting Exp is there to lengthen the duration of Renewal.

Channeling benefits from this build quite nicely.

Edited by faustias

My 5forma melee nyx. Chaos, absorb. Reflection, reflex guard, overextended,rage, fleeting expertise, equlibrium, quick thinking, Vitality (or redirection) Energy siphon. Sometimes switch in parry.

Absorb and castanas for self buffed AOE. Dread and Glaive prime with life strike or

Using D. Nikana.

Drive them mad, knock them down stabby stabby.

I've slapped all the maxed out bleed out mods on a frame and deliberately ran into combat to die so I could spam my Stug for the better part of a minute before an invisible Loki ran up to revive me, then immediately retreated, at which point I'd do it again.

I wouldn't exactly call it a favorite build, but it is rather amusing.

bring any melee and keep regenerating. Fleeting Exp is there to lengthen the duration of Renewal.

Isn't Fleeting Expertise doing the complete opposite then providing duration? *headscratch*

*reads Wiki*

WTF, it actually does work with benefits on Oberon? I really should rank him up to 30.

I'm somewhat tempted to see how a max power strength Radial Javelin Excal and a Mag with Bullet attractor would fare.

It's supposedly 87,840 damage if you manage to hit every javelin on one enemy.

If you were to combined this with a max power strength Rhino's Roar and Nova's Molecular Prime, I think you'd just so happen to break the damned game. 376,833.6 total damage, if my math is correct. This isn't counting the fact that the damage is split into three and divided into Slash, Puncture, and Impact damages(Roughly 125,611.2 damage of each) and further changed by each enemy's special resistances/weaknesses to each damage type.

Edited by Grascen